(NOAH) After the loss to Mutoh, Kiyomiya declares "Big advantage in the League matches"

11th March 2020
East Sports Web\Yahoo.co.jp

Noah's young ace, Kaito Kiyomiya (24) who lost to the "Pro Wrestling Master" Keiji Mutoh (57) at the Yokohama Bunka Gym held on the 10th, came to the office in Tokyo to give a morning after interview. 

Kiyomiya looked to the future at the press conference and said, "Although I am annoyed with the theory of the match, from the pre-match to yesterday I was able to create the path that I had in mind." By virtue of Mutoh's presence and his skill, he has been able to update his wrestling style. 

After the match, Mutoh said, "Do what you want, it's fine, but I am not sure of how long it will take. I don't know many years it will take. He will be wrestling for the rest of his life, and I want him to do his best right from the start." After this dry evaluation, Kiyomiya said "I am surprised that Mutoh-san is interested in his opponent." As a result of this he said positively, "Thank you. I want to accept what I felt in the sense of "Keiji Mutoh's world". Regarding the future, Kiyomiya says resolutely "I still have to get back the GHC Belt".

The current aim is the league match the "N-1 VICTORY 2020) (opens September 18th). "I want to try what I experienced yesterday, and win the championship". 

With the "blood" of professional wrestling that he has absorbed from Mutoh, he aims to conquer the league and bloom by returning to the forefront to aim at the belt.

Translated from Yahoo.co.jp\Eastern Sports
Picture credit: Yahoo.co.jp\Eastern Sports

Comments