(NOAH) "It is natural to have pros and cons. I will show a fight that will exceed your expectations in Yokohama", Go Shiozaki....10th August match signing ceremony.

Hochi News
8th August 2020

Pro Wrestling Noah held the signing ceremony of the GHC Heavyweight and the GHC National, belt vs belt, which will be the main event of Pro Wrestling Noah's 20th anniversary "NOAH the CHRONICLE Vol.3" (10th August, Yokohama Bunka Gym) on the 8th August in Kawasaki.

The signing ceremony was attended by the GHC Heavyweight champion, Go Shiozaki and the GHC National Champion, Kenoh. 

At the signing interview, Kenoh said "I will break the trend and change Noah's course. I will take it even higher". Shiozaki was enthusiastic saying, "I think this double title match will be the first time the GHC has been challenged like this. We will show in Yokohama the kind of fight that will transform Noah's history, and turn the GHC history into a bigger one." 

Kenoh defeated Katsuhiko Nakajima on the 4th August at Korakuen, and has just taken the National Championship. There have been criticisms on social media that the first defense of the belt, has suddenly become a double title match. Kenoh said, "I know there are pros an cons, but when it is done, I will replace all the negative opinions with positive ones". Shiozaki also said, "It is natural to have pros and cons. I will show a fight that will exceed your expectations in Yokohama." 

The two champions also unveiled their plans for capturing the two belts. Kenoh said, "I have no intention of unifying the belts. If I have two belts, then there are various options. Does the GHC Heavyweight champion next to me have two interesting options? There is a meaning to what I have." Shiozaki also affirmed, "Although it is not interesting to agree, I don't intend to unify the belts. I will show you the history and the excellence of the GHC Heavyweight, and the history and the excellence of the GHC National respectively." 

Shiozaki affirmed that he would not be unifying the belts after becoming double crown champion, and had a policy of fighting a separate defense for each. 

Translated from Hochi News
Picture credit: Hochi News 

Comments