(NOAH) "Let's work hard in the same ring", Kaito Kiyomiya's double return to the compliments of Tenshin Nasukawa.

4th August 2020
Tokyo Sports

Noah's former GHC Heavyweight Champion, Kaito Kiyomiya (24) sent an earnest response to Tenshin Nasukawa (21), the "Kick World's Child Prodigy". The Ace, who is the future of pro wrestling, gave an alert response, and called for a "face to face" meeting in the ring. Is it possible to achieve a unique combination that will transcend the boundaries of genres? The trigger to this was an interview with Nasukawa, which was published on the 25th July, when he named Kaito Kiyomiya as someone of interest. 
"I think the person who opens up a new era, is the person who takes action first, and so I'm very curious. We are close in age, and there is a sense of aura."

Kiyomiya can't help reacting to this, focusing on the fact that he appealed for a match against New Japan's Kazuchika Okada (32). "I'm happy. I am able to get a reaction from someone from a generation close to me. There are so many things that feel right, I would like to create various new scenery". Despite the difference in genres, Kiyomiya says he has always been aware, "I have also been to see him live. There is a sense of unity with the fans at the time of admission, his fighting spirit is amazing. For those who have similar feelings, I want to exchange ideas to create a new scenery in this industry (wrestling) and in the martial arts world. I hear that Nasukawa is very knowledgeable about pro wrestling, and I hear he would like to come to the ring." Therefore as an answer to his words, Kiyomiya says "Let's work hard in the same ring. Not as practice, but in a match".

However, Kiyomiya understands that at the moment Nasukawa has a right fist injury, "I am waiting for a big fight, I want to have it as a dream for the future."

Kiyomiya's crucial match is a long awaited fight with Keiji Mutoh (57), which will take place at the Yokohama Cultural Gymnasium on the 10th. "I am fired up. Mutoh is a respected and unique person. I expect no problems, as I am practicing every day."

Can Kiyomiya defeat the living legend and send a message to the prodigy? Pay attention to the story of the two young warriors. 

Picture credit: Tokyo Sports

Comments