(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS "GO FOR IT! 2020" (20th August 2020, Korakuen Hall)


MOHAMMED YONE

Q: 25th anniversary?
YONE: It has come quickly I think. In my twenties I was reckless, in my 30s I was troubled, I lost my way and was full of doubt. I am said to be following the right course in my forties, but...if you think about it, 25 years has come in no time at all. I am grateful to Noah's fans, my colleagues, and all the staff to be able to do continue doing what I love.
Q: Is 25 years a veteran stage?
YONE: It may be that only Ogawa and Saito are at the veteran stage, but finally from middle-ranked to veteran.
Q: Will you settle down?
YONE: Well, I'm not always calm. I think I am up to the task, and I think there are things and roles that everyone can do. Everyone wants to be a champion, but on the other hand there are many carcasses below the champion, and I think that one of those carcasses would be good as champion. Whichever one I am, I am proud of my life. So there is the juncture of the 25th anniversary, and once again there is the sense that it is okay if I am not one of the carcasses.
Q: It seems that you were planning a commemorative box office?
YONE: That's right. I was working on it myself, but the situation has changed a lot. The Tokyo Olympics are about to happen. But, I am grateful that I was able to celebrate the 25th anniversary in this way. The structure has changed, but for both Yone and Pro Wrestling Noah its about each of the fans. It's more and more like this now, but I think that Noah is a promotion that is close to the customers. Thank you for your continued support.

TADASUKE

Q: You took action in the first shot, but you seemed to win regardless of the means?
TADASUKE: Huh? I think I won in a head on attack...I felt like I had a match against an opponent who didn't have that kind of drive. 


M'S ALLIANCE
(Masaaki Mochizuki, Yuko Miyamoto and Naomichi Marufuji)

MIYAMOTO: I was able to leave a result
MARUFUJI: It is truly world class
MOCHIZUKI: It was a world class Moonsault
MIYAMOTO: I think M'S Alliance is now properly recognized
MOCHIZUKI: I admit it was from the moment I entered
MARUFUJI: It has been coming together for a long time, and finally today it all came out.
MOCHIZUKI: It has always been like "Yes, its good" and now its retreated to a good place (rough).
MARUFUJI: It's M who stands out.
MIYAMOTO: The one sandwiched between the leader and the boss
MOCHIZUKI: Well remembered, captain
MIYAMOTO: Because this is the person who gets bullied
MOCHIZUKI: No, I haven't done any bullying
MARUFUJI: Captain Moonsault was awesome. Captain Moonsault. Write it down, this is the moment of Captain Moonsault.
Q: There is a new M coming to Kawasaki?
MOCHIZUKI: Leader, do you know? I don't know yet.
MARUFUJI: I don't know. Mr. Mutoh...
MOCHIZUKI: Mutoh will bring him in
MARUFUJI: Miyamoto said for better or worse, he is a selfish person
MOCHIZUKI: I said that a while ago
MIYAMOTO: No, no, no
MARUFUJI: Really, really, when I enter into the dressing room on that day, I will understand
MIYAMOTO: I am looking forward to it
MOCHIZUKI: We are looking forward to "Who", I's fun. Miyamoto came into the waiting room and said, "What? Is it today?" and I said, "Oh, today is M". I like that kind of thing, I am looking forward to it.
MARUFUJI: Is it Mike Tyson or Mayweather?
MIYAMOTO: Oh, that's awesome
MOCHIZUKI: Well, now with this and with Mutoh, we have won four matches in a row.
MARUFUJI: Hey, M'S Alliance will break up if you lose!
MOCHIZUKI: If you lose, will you disband? That is the N-1 too?
MARUFUJI: N-1
MOCHIZUKI: When you lose in the N-1 official match?
MIYAMOTO: I know little from now on
MARUFUJI: With that feeling
MOCHIZUKI: Will you challenge the N-1 with that feeling?
MIYAMOTO: Of course, with that much of a feeling.
MOCHIZUKI: I may have forgotten about it, but the first time I came to Noah was in a singles match with Naomichi Marufuji. That is my final goal, to meet in the N-1 finals this year.
MARUFUJI: Lets meet at the final.
MOCHIZUKI: I didn't see you last year. How many wins and losses did you have?
MARUFUJI: 0 wins and 4 losses
MOCHIZUKI: Oh...I had 2 wins and 2 losses.
MARUFUJI: Will I win or lose? I lost everything (last year)
MOCHIZUKI: It's about 50-50. This year, the final will be an MM confrontation.



KONGOH
(Kenoh, Masa Kitamiya and Yoshiki Inamura)

KENOH: "HEY! CYBERFIGHT! Why did you decide on this tag title match? The GHC belt has such influence, doesn't it? Are you that compliant to the former tag champions? YOU didn't WANT TO GIVE US a an opportunity for a title match, RIGHT? HEY! I am here, and I have Kitamiya, I have Inamura and I have Soya! BUT by what means? What is it with you guys? What is more, Kazushi Sakuraba? WHY was Sakuraba able to challenge for the title? He doesn't want this belt? We are trying to improve every day, aiming at the belt every day, trying to raise Noah every day, aren't we qualified to challenge? HEY! Listen up CyberFight!! We desire for you guys to come here! Without a doubt, we won't lose! We will be the winners...the diamond is tough.
KITAMIYA: Let's go back!
INAMURA: YES!!


KOTARO SUZUKI

"The finishing hold is what you bring out last, and beat the opponent with, that is a "finishing hold", right? He just had a "careless miss". I remember well what it's like to be young, and that is the big difference between you and me right now..."


THE SUGIURA ARMY
(Takashi Sugiura, Kazushi Sakuraba and Kaz Hayashi)

SUGIURA: A one shot reversal, no that's really reliable.
SAKURABA: The first lariat hurt, but the lariat, help (rough)
SUGIURA: I wonder if you practiced together?
KAZ: Thank you for your hard work. Thank you.
SUGIURA: Kaz, you did it too.
Q: Sakuraba was screaming "Yes! Yes!"
SUGIURA: Wrestling has started for you for the first time, right? Belt challenge.
SAKURABA: I think there is something in that. At another group when once I did that with Nakamura...I don't know, I don't remember.
SUGIURA: Well, I think its a special thing to be able to take on challenges like this. From the time I came out to your dojo, you took care of me and in professional wrestling, we can challenge for and share the same belts. I think that is emotional.
Q: Sakuraba, today you won over the GHC Heavyweight champion?
SAKURABA: By chance. Before that I took the lariat, and kicking worked well. But, how can I fill the power gap there? I have to think about that.
Q: Sugiura and Sakuraba, how do you feel the tag responds?
SUGIURA: He took it from the champion, because of that there is nothing but a response. He has the power to decide the match in one shot, no matter the position, the posture or the situation. If anything, I'm looking forward to it.
Q: Posing like Chono at the end has become your favorite recently?
SUGIURA: Everyone is saying "I am..." something somehow. When I say "I am Chono", it's because Chono is the only thing that comes to my mind.
SAKURABA: I did it unintentionally
SUGIURA: Kaz, did you do it too?
KAZ: I did it.
SUGIURA: Well, I was told that Kendo Kashin did a C pose once, isn't this better?
KAZ: I will follow you
SUGIURA: Thank you.

Translated from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments