(NOAH) Post match interviews ~ "KAWASAKI! GO! 2020 (30th August 2020, Kultz Kawasaki)

TADASUKE
"You lost to the guy you have been looking down on until now, yeah I feel good. I will continue to make you "4th or lower", and do it together with the conviction of my friends. From now on, you are going to lose".


HAJIME OHARA
"After three years at my local Kultz Kawasaki event, I finally got a title match, but we didn't win and I don't really have any words at the moment, but STINGER was strong. I thought that FULL THROTTLE'S mission was to break that stronghold and change the power map in the Noah Jnr's, and I also have my own goal of getting a belt. Although today's defeat has been very hard mentally, on the contrary I think this will become nourishment for FULL THROTTLE, and feed my own strength. For the fourth time and the 5th time at Kawasaki, I will never give up fighting inside and outside the ring, and without stopping I will face the future with the engine fully charged and at full throttle. Always rising after a fall. People, I think this is the key time, so even if you have had a hard day like today, it is still Mui Bien."

HAOH
"As you saw Kotaro, the next challenger is me, Haoh. Prepare yourself, and don't run away".  


THE M'S ALLIANCE
(Masakatsu Funaki, Keiji Mutoh, Naomichi Marufuji, Masaaki Mochizuki and Yuko Miyamoto)

Q: Funaki, how was the fight? 
FUNAKI: I did wonder as my name begins with M, but that seems to not be the case. So, from now on I think there will be many people with the first name of M. 
Q: Was this through your connection with Mutoh? 
FUNAKI: Yes. 
MUTOH: Maru-chan, everyone was making an incredible noise over who the M was who would enter today
MARUFUJI: It was really amazing
MUTOH: Mohammed Yone in a cinch
MOCHIZUKI: Because he normally would be 
MARUFUJI: There are more M
FUNAKI: Misterio
MARUFUJI: Mayweather
MUTOH: Michael Hayes. Okay, okay, that's my best one. Tell me, did I do good?
MARUFUJI: The best
MUTOH: Well, since we have formed the M'S Alliance, as a pledge our team will take all the belts. 
FUNAKI: Mutoh and I are the former World Tag champions 
MARUFUJI: Then we should make sure we aim at it 
MUTOH: We will take them all. What if I win the junior belt? 
MARUFUJI: I'll leave it to you
MUTOH: I have to lose ten kilos
Q: The N-1 Victory is coming up 
MUTOH: We will win it all 
MOCHIZUKI: Win it all 
MUTOH: We can do big things with the M's Alliance. Meanwhile, Akira Maeda is also here. 
MARUFUJI: That's right
MUTOH: OK, to have asked (rough)
MOCHIZUKI (to Miyamoto): It's getting to a level where we can do something
MIYAMOTO: Don't worry about it Mochi
MUTOH: No, do your best. That's why we will capture all the belts. 
MOCHIZUKI: Well then, let's go for the junior


THE SUGIURA ARMY
(Takashi Sugiura & Kazushi Sakuraba with Hideki Suzuki & NOSAWA Rongai)

Q: Considering the history between you, isn't it moving to hold the belts in Pro Wrestling Noah? 
SUGIURA: Well, for me, winding the belt with Saku who I have been watching since the PRIDE era, I am very happy to be putting on the belt with the Saku I have been following. 
Q: Sakuraba and Sugiura, champions together for the first time. 
SAKURABA: He helped me, Sugiura is in the leading role 
Q: Was it a long and intense match? 
SAKURABA: Those chops...do you withstand it often? 
SUGIURA: No, no 
SAKURABA: I can't stand it 
SUGIURA: It helped because you put in submissions at the necessary points. 
Q: At the end there was an incident between Kongoh and Nakajima in the ring which has led to a future development, but how was it watching it? 
SUGIURA: I think that the leading role is ours. Well, everyone may dislike doing it, but taking various actions I think is good (rough), and if you want to challenge, then we will receive it at the current champions. The distinction is that the Sugiura Army will take any opponents. We are the ones who won the main event. Let us be the protagonists.
NOSAWA: Together with the match, Nakajima is unable to read the situation (laughs), because as a person he can't read situations. 
SUGIURA: I say love, love but such an aspect has no love. 
Q: Was the last pose at the end for the miracle event? (Rough) 
SUGIURA: That is what we came up with today. I thought about it spontaneously. It was original. I guess it was settled on, right? 
Q: Are you looking forward to their challenge? 
SUGIURA: I think it will be really interesting. It hasn't ended today. 
SUZUKI: I feel like I was able to see an amazing divorce story 
SUGIURA: I don't know why we have to get caught up with the AXIZ divorce story. What was that? Somehow it felt more geeky than a disgusting drama. 
NOSAWA: I was captured 
SUGIURA: I was captured, but that geeky couple have broken up, it's not good to do that. What was that? 
NOSAWA: However, it was nice to do that pose that Sugi-san came up with spontaneously. 
SUGIURA: I thought of that pose spontaneously. I'm glad I did. 
NOSAWA: Is it going to be a craze? 
SUGIURA: Let's make it fashionable 
NOSAWA: No one else is doing it. The Sugiura Army's new pose 
SUGIURA: Nothing more can be done today
SUZUKI: If you are going to display such a divorce story, don't do it in public. 
SUGIURA: I don't care about their relationship. 


KONGOH
(Yoshiki Inamura is absent. It's never been explained why, but its probable that after taking four finishing moves in a row, he was taken to hospital for concussion checks.)

Q: Nakajima, what happened at the end...
NAKAJIMA: About that, it was just as it was seen
Q: AXIZ is over? 
NAKAJIMA: That's exactly what I said in the ring 
Q: Are you entering Kongoh? 
NAKAJIMA: That's what I said in the ring, right? 
Q: I don't think I had that impression before the match 
NAKAJIMA: Come on, think about it. Everyone in the media is good at anticipating these things, right? 
Q: Kenoh? 
KENOH: What question are you asking? There is nothing more. Katsuhiko Nakajima has joined Kongoh. That's all. 
Q: Kongoh will become a terrible unit? 
KENOH: Terrible unit? Of course. Kongoh was like that from the start, and we will do it even more. 
Q: The tag titles have been challenged for by Kitamiya and Soya? 
KITAMIYA: The challenge was made on its own accord. If we say we can, we can tag. 
SOYA: I will show you by action rather than by words. Show by action. That is all. 
Q: Finally, what does this mean for AXIZ? 
NAKAJIMA: Watch what you say. This is Kongoh. 


KAITO KIYOMIYA
Q: What happened when you took action at the end? 
KIYOMIYA: If hadn't that kind of situation would have been no good. But, I don't know what is happening. I'm confused now. My body moved right away. I don't know.

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments