(NOAH) Post match promo ~ "Who Is The Leader?" (1st August 2020, Noah Special Arena, Kawasaki)


KOTOGE: First of all, this feels good! It feels good that the two of you are my teammates, and so it's possible to be intense in the ring...no more grudges? Can you call me the leader now properly?!
YOSHIOKA: Well, as I lost today I am going to call you the leader. But, this is a trio and as you are wearing a hat, is it an easy hairstyle?
KOTOGE: Now you! "Easy hairstyle", you can't pull this off wearing a hat! Don't make fun of the leader!
*Kotoge stamps his feet, making Yoshioka and Ohara jump
KOTOGE: Guys, do you really think that this unit is like this!? (Laughs) Well, I am thinking of bringing in something loud roaring that Noah does not have. It will be bright and intense like today! On the junior front, as a team, we will aim for the title and show our momentum!
OHARA: Finally, I think that FULL THROTTLE has come together as one, and together this has improved our unity! After all, as a pro wrestler, it is the fighting for it part that is understood. Looking back on it, I think that the special program called "WHO IS THE LEADER", has increased our unity, and now that the leader of FULL THROTTLE has been decided, I think that the engine can be fully opened in the true sense, so in order to go to the centre of Noah Jnr, I think that there is an action about to happen towards the belt. 
KOTOGE: Yeah, that kind of thing! EVERYONE FOLLOW ME! Can all of the media follow me? 
*Kotoge starts stamping his feet, no one in the media reacts. Ohara and Yoshioka leave quickly as the crickets start singing.   
KOTOGE: Lies! I'm the proper leader! I'm leading you guys! 
*Kotoge goes to yell, but realizes that everyone has left. 
KOTOGE: Follow me!


Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments