(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS ~ NOAH the SPIRIT2020 (Shinkiba 1st RING, Sunday August 2nd 2020)


TADASUKE
"I'm in pop out condition! I'll definitely break out of the bottom! If it snaps, then I will break it."


SEIKI YOSHIOKA
"Hey, Tadasuke! Your powerful lariat broke my teeth, but it can't break my spirit! In addition, the number of guys I have to settle a score with has increased! More and more...I am going to be more in the centre of the Noah Juniors. I will be sure to go there!" 


KENOH
"What is it, Nakajima?! WHAT did you say about ME in the ring? Talking? Fuck you. I'm not "talking shit", right? That fucker talks, but I think differently! Asshole can only think about himself! I act by thinking about myself, Kongoh and even the company! I will show you the difference between us on August 4th. I will be the GHC National Champion. On August 4th at Korakuen Hall, all you assholes follow Kenoh...me."


KAITO KIYOMIYA
"It's a great technique...amazing. I was surprised by the opening attack, but I was able to deal with it. I didn't think he was going to attack my feet, but I was able to deal with it. I have finally arrived and the "results" are coming out. But after all, that wrestler, he is the one who has learned the most from Keiji Mutoh and knows him better than anyone. It was a great experience to be able to fight that wrestlers today. Thank you."


GO SHIOZAKI
Q: Was that a pre-match with Marufuji? 
SHIOZAKI: I admit that he is the man who stands at the centre of Noah. I have nothing more to say about it. Naomichi Marufuji is Naomichi Marufuji. "I AM THE REAL Noah", I think he is the only one who can say that. On the 5th, I will face him for the first time in a title match. It's been a while. 
Q: You struck each other face to face, while your left arms were held together
SHIOZAKI: That is exactly what Naomichi Marufuji does. Whether my opponent uses chops, knees or whatever, I will use my right arm to defeat him. I think he's confident, but I will take everything, including his pride, and swallow it. 
Q: The title match will take place on the 20th anniversary, but what kind of day do you want to make it?
SHIOZAKI: 20th anniversary. It's been 20 years since Noah's founding. I wasn't there at the beginning, and there were times when I wasn't here, but I'm...Noah. No one can break my confidence. I am NOAH!

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp    

Comments