(NOAH) "I only have the victory and the recapture of the belt in my mind", Kaito Kiyomiya aims at the N-1 finals on 4th October.

15th September 2020
East Sports Web\Yahoo.co.jp

Noah's ace, Kaito Kiyomiya (24) talked about his future relationship with GHC Heavyweight Champion, Go Shiozaki (38). 
At the Kawasaki event on August 30th, he rescued Shiozaki, who had been betrayed by his partner Katsuhiko Nakajima (32), after being defeated for the GHC Heavyweight Tag Team Championship. 

At the time he said, "I was confused, and I acted on impulse", However, Kiyomiya's heart has been completely organized ahead of the N-1 Victory league (opens in Nagoya on the 18th). He says methodically, "I didn't go to help. I couldn't stand the fact that the GHC Heavyweight Championship which I had worn and which I should still be wearing, was neglected. I went to save the belt. Not Shiozaki." 

Although they had formed a team at the Fuji event on the 6th, after the match he left first. At the N-1 they have entered into the same A block, with a fearless laugh Kiyomiya said "I think he's the greatest enemy. In January he stole my belt, and is still the champion. I will win the league and return the GHC to its proper place. We can't team up when we have such an important battle ahead". 

The final official match with the champion will take place on an important stage (October 4th, Korakuen Hall, Tokyo). The crucial match will be a difficult to obtain championship on the 11th at the Edion Arena Osaka 1st Stadium. "I am not thinking about tagging with an opponent who I am going to fight for a championship. Right now, I am only focusing on the victory and the recapture of the belt!" 
Kiyomiya aims to stand in the centre of the Noah mat again. 

Picture credit: Yahoo Japan\East Sports

Comments