(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS - N-1 VICTORY, NIGHT 6 (26TH SEPTEMBER 2020, MANDAIJIMA MULTIPURPOSE PLAZA LARGE KAMA, NIIGATA)

FULL THROTTLE (YO-HEY, Hajime Ohara and Seiki Yoshioka)

YO-HEY: I'm the new member of the team. Winning the first battle with no sweat is a big thing. The nipples picked up that it was going to be more and more like this, and the Adam's apple...Hmmm, I'm in good shape!!
OHARA: For me, the story goes on and on, and it seems now that the title match (Ogawa & HAYATA vs Kotoge & Harada) has been announced in Osaka...Ogawa also said it in the interview, but what is the difference between someone who can challenge immediately after losing, and me, the person who challenged with Kotoge and who cannot! I don't like the attitude that you can think you can do what you want. I am frustrated, so if you think everything is all good, then it's a big mistake!
YOSHIOKA: You can't just do as you please. Maybe it will be easier to do this with YO-HEY? Look at it as a good start, remember that. 
OHARA: In short, for the future we have high expectations of FULL THROTTLE.
YO-HEY: High octane full tank!! High!!

KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA

Q: By defeating the same unit Inamura, this is your third win? 
NAKAJIMA: What do you think it was like? Did you think I was going to lose? As expected, predictably by you and others. What did you think? 
Q: It was an overwhelming victory. 
NAKAJIMA: Then it was an overwhelming victory 
Q: A checkmate is applied then to breaking through the block 
NAKAJIMA: So, as I said at the press conference, what is the point of this N-1? Anyway, are you doing it for someone? I'm not someone like that. That's why it's not interesting, didn't I say I was going to break it? 
Q: Do you have a motivation to destroy, not to create? 
NAKAJIMA: That's right. Maybe I have that right now, but what is there to create? Noah's future? Pssht. Why should I have to create Noah for the sake of someone? I'm asking you what to do. (Turns to the TV camera) Rather than what you were looking at a while ago, tell me how it was. Yes or no. What about my recent match? What do you think? Take a look at it properly.


KONGOH (KENOH & HAOH)

HAOH
"HEY! Kotaro! The other day I was "the weakest challenger?" But you lost today? Doesn't that make you the worst champion? In Osaka I will take everything, everything, reverse it all on you and win!

KENOH
"HEY! Kaito Kiyomiya. I will say it once more! You didn't take part last year, because you were afraid to lose? Don't scoff at the N-1! But now Kiyomiya, you are number one in A block? (Note, at the time of writing). I am currently the number one in B block. Okay, Kiyomiya, come to the N-1 final in Osaka, and I will teach you the intensity of it. Kiyomiya! I will say it again, don't scoff at the N-1."


MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI
"As usual...let me sit down. Hey, I' back. Was it only 3 days ago? Even though the league matches destroy points, after defeating Go Shiozaki, I am not going to lose out on that! That was one of my advantages. But to be honest, Soya is hard. This is the first time we have fought, but I didn't think he was that all, more short and round. Today I was stubborn, thanks to Go Shiozaki. I've come this far, and the possibilities are great...I don't know if it's a big deal, but the last match is against Masa Kitamiya. There is no choice but to win and wait for fate. Somehow, I prefer the quick start in league matches. This is my first time to be catching up halfway, and I feel like a wave is coming to me. I am off now until October 4th, and I will do my best in the final stretch..."


DAISUKE HARADA, JUNTA MIYAWAKI & ATSUSHI KOTOGE

Q: X was Miyawaki
HARADA: I got an intense feeling from this guy, that's why I brought him in. It's not just a return match, from now on, he will become an indispensable member in creating the Noah juniors. From now on, we will continue to liven things up. 
Q: Will continue to work as a unit of three? 
HARADA: For now, the three of us will create the Noah juniors. There are many units such as STINGER, FULL THROTTLE, Kongoh Juniors, Sugiura Army Juniors, but we will remain fighting steadily as Noah Juniors. 
Q: Miyawaki, why did you take this action? 
MIYAWAKI: Because I wanted to create the Noah Juniors with the most encouraging of seniors
Q: How did you find the ring for the first time in half a year? 
MIYAWAKI: Ogawa was on the opposite team, and I couldn't really show my strength because I was being thrown about. I still want to do. 
Q: Kotoge, your rapid development continues? 
KOTOGE: I wasn't sure what I was doing when I suddenly took action, but Harada and Miyawaki sent me something in today's match that was incredibly intense. Make the Noah juniors bigger! I feel like we have found something more to do other than a unit conflict. We will fight heavy, taking pride as Noah juniors. 
Q: After a long time, the tag of the Peach of Youth has also emerged naturally. 
HARADA: I didn't feel anything for a long time, and we have tagged for more than half of our careers, so we were able to do it. From now on, we will steadily improve our accuracy, and since the junior tag challenge will take place in Osaka, we will take it in one shot.
Q: You also talked about the rumble fight? 
HARADA: Korakuen was on fire during that time, a lot of guys who had no involvement came out, and if you are going to do that then we might as well do it all together. That is why we will beat them all. 
Q: Kotoge is now the enemy of FULL THROTTLE? 
KOTOGE: Isn't it okay? I took action that was all, the unit was working, there was a need for me to move. Don't hesitate to settle this in Korakuen just because there is a heavyweight league. The juniors will be working flat out too. 


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

Q: Looking back on the Taniguchi match? 
MARUFUJI: The power of his strikes, I know how strong he is, but...I couldn't get the pace. Yeah...but it was his pace, I don't think that is the reason. Well, that's right, today I was...salty too. 
Q: This is your second win, the next match is against Nakajima 
MARUFUJI: I can go. I can go. Do you know why? I am convinced about it today, because today is my birthday! Congratulations!
Q: Congratulations
MARUFUJI: Oh, thank you. 


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: Looking back on the match with Kitamiya? 
SHIOZAKI: Kongoh's Soya, and Kongoh's Masa Kitamiya. I always thought that Masa was smouldering when he entered Kongoh. He has soul, he burns, he is intense. I thought he was only smouldering, but that's not true. I tool Masa Kitamiya with full power, and he returned it at full power. I took his strong belief. 
Q: This is your third win, you will take the lead before the final official match and advance to the next stage at Korakuen. 
SHIOZAKI: That is natural as GHC Champion. Well, I might have lost one, but I will go on to the finals and win the N-1 Victory as the 2020 GHC Heavyweight Champion. I am strongly determined. 
Q: Your opponent is Kiyomiya
SHIOZAKI: Yeah. He is always absorbing many things and getting btter and bigger. I think his soul is a lot stronger than at the GHC match on January 4th, but still...I won't lose. 

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments