(NOAH) Post match interviews ~ THE REVIVAL -Reconstruction- (Sunday September 13th 2020, Ishikawa Industrial Exhibition Hall No. 3)

DAISUKE HARADA & YO-HEY

Q: A draw with FULL THROTTLE, the days that you cannot break through continue. 
YO-HEY: It feels bad 
HARADA: Its frustrating. The result is a series of unsuccessful matches. 
Q: How will you break the current situation?
HARADA: I don't care about how it ends. I have something in mind. 
Q: The two of you will act together unwaveringly? 
HARADA: Uh huh. There is another man who has the same thoughts as me. The Niigata event will be held at the end of September, right? I'll bring "that man" there. In order to go to the top again of the Noah juniors, I will once again rebuild and rise. I will bring someone else in Niigata, and aim for the top from there. That is all.

MOHAMMED YONE & ALEXANDER OTSUKA

YONE: Well, it's good. We debuted on the same day in 1995 at the Minamiashigara City Sports Centre. It was Alexander Otsuka and Satoshi Yoneyama in their first match. It's been 25 years since we made out debut, and it's been a long time since we teamed up and the team "The Love Warriors" which we were at that time, has returned to Kanazawa. We had a lot of fun today, and I don't want it to end like this! Do you want to do it again? If you like, it could be at the 25th anniversary in Korakuen. 
OTSUKA: By all means! Let's do it! (They shake hands) 
Q: That will make it a doubleheader 
YONE: Yes! I will have another match! It's okay if Alex comes out more and more (laughs). We've each become veterans for 25 years, so we are good at inside work. So please tell the company this, and I would like them to make a card. On the 18th October I would like to come out as THE LOVE WARRIORS. Thank you! 
Q: Otsuka, what do you think about Yone's 25th anniversary? 
YONE: Well, at the time of my own box office for the 20th anniversary he was asked to take part and he appeared. I am glad to be called at this turning point. 

KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA

Q: A new theme song was introduced, but how was the fight with Yoshioka? 
NAKAJIMA: This is not the place to loaf around (rough, he uses the Japanese phrase "selling oil", which basically means to bunk off work, laze around etc). 
Q: The N-1 is next, and you will confront Kenoh in the first round. Up until now, the situation has been completely different? 
NAKAJIMA: Yeah? It won't change in the ring. After all, the league match is for yourself. No matter how beautiful your words, it's a fight for yourself. 
Q: You have entered B Block, what do you think about the other members? 
NAKAJIMA: Eh? I don't think I feel anything in particular. Rather than the same block, the other block, everyone cares about me, right? Well, in various ways...I think it's a start. 
Q: Shiozaki, who you split with, is in the other block? 
NAKAJIMA: It's nothing. Imagine what I am thinking now, and write it down, right? 
Q: Is this a hint for some kind of hidden action in the N-1? 
NAKAJIMA: Yeah...yeah. It's a big event right in front of me. What will you write? Check it out. 


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: You won the last match before the N-1?
SHIOZAKI: I couldn't afford to think calmly about the last event before the N-1. In this way again, all over Japan Pro Wrestling Noah's heat is wonderful, and I will do my best to spread it. 
Q: Both the right arm and your left arm are covered with taping, does it make you feel the damage of the fight? 
SHIOZAKI: It may be my weakness that I am wrapped in taping. I want to get rid if it and move towards the N-1 final as soon as possible. 
Q: There was also the Katsuhiko Nakajima shock? 
SHIOZAKI: It's true that both my body and soul were shattered, but I can't keep crying and moaning about it forever. I am myself, and I will go my own way. 
Q: Is it okay to understand that the past is over with? 
SHIOZAKI: Yeah. Katsuhiko Nakajima says that he is now facing across from me. I understand that, but what should I do after that? We will just face each other. 


KAITO KIYOMIYA

"HEY, KENOH! "Trivialising the N-1?" Let me tell you, I've thought about this decision, and made it to put Noah's new landscape first! Even if it's an unconventional decision, this is the path I believe in, and I will continue from here to decide on it! It's not being done half assed! If it's the case to "Win N-1 and destroy the scheme for Noah" Can you do such a thing? I will build a new history of Noah with my first N-1 Victory!"


KONGOH JUNIORS (HAOH, TADASUKE & NIOH)

HAOH: You saw it Kotaro! I took a perfect three count! Did you make a fool of yourself? I will pay back those remarks to you. The next challenge has already been decided!? Anyhow, if you want the challenge, then a big stage is good. It will be Osaka, so polish your belt and wait. The next challenger is me, HAOH!


THE M'S ALLIANCE (Yuko Miyamoto, Naomichi Marufuji & Keiji Mutoh)

MUTOH: Because of Corona, it's been a long time since I was in this region. I have been wrestling in Tokyo, but I am glad that I have come to the provinces after a long time. I've been in Kanazawa since yesterday, and I was so happy that I drank too much...and because of that effect, I might have almost have tripped myself up (laughs). However, I have this victory award. Somehow today I worked at 60%. If I'm at 60%, it makes you guys 20%. 
MARUFUJI: No! I'm senior to Miyamoto, so please use 6 (Mutoh), 3 (Marufuji) and 1 (Miyamoto) 
MIYAMOTO: Okay. No problem (laughs) 
MARUFUJI: As Mutoh said on the microphone earlier, I really wanted Mr Hase to stand in the ring, but various circumstances overlapped. By all means, the next time we are in Kanazawa, I will send a message to Mr Hase, asking him to come to the ring in his ringwear. 
MUTOH: It seems he has been called as an election committee member*, and so his focus isn't on this at the moment (laughs). It will be better when the Minister can pay more attention to pro wrestling (laughs(, 
MARUFUJI: I don't think he will be in The M'S Alliance, but Noah is really bringing in a lot of people, so lets pull in Hiroshi Hase too! 
Q: You declined to be in the N-1? 
MIYAMOTO: That's the one that decides the best double act, isn't it? 
MARUFUJI: That's the M-1!*
MUTOH laughs
MARUFUJI: I'm not imitating any other group, but I think that the N of the N-1 is for Naomichi. I would like to win the championship and gain momentum for The M'S Alliance, and go all over the country together 
MUTOH: That's not too good, all I ask is that you do your best. 
MIYAMOTO: I have come to Kanazawa for the first time in ten years! Kanazawa is famous for its beauty, it's the best! 
MARUFUJI: Please do your best at The Fire Festival 
MUTOH: Don't lower the status of The M'S Alliance 
MARUFUJI: Ah! Thinking about it, lets fire him (laughs)
MIYAMOTO: Cool...

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

*Hase was part of the LDP presidential election. 
*M-1 is a Japanese event in which comedians compete in leagues to be the tournament winner

Comments