(NOAH) Shiozaki's anguish as Katsuhiko betrays the champion

3rd September 2020
East Sports Web\Yahoo.co.jp

Noah's GHC Heavyweight Champion, Go Shiozaki (38), strikes back from the bottom of despair. 
In the GHC Tag Championship match in Kawasaki on August 30th, after the failed attempt to capture the belt, he was betrayed by Katsuhiko Nakajima (32) his ally in "AXIZ", who he was connected to by a deep bond. 
Now that he is fighting alone, what is Strong Arm after his troubles have hardened his resolve?  

"I was really depressed. It was such an unexpected development, and the first time it has happened to me as a professional wrestler. I didn't sleep for 48 hours, I had my head in my hands thinking of the distrust of people". Shiozaki, who always has a smile, sighed deeply. 

In combination with Nakajima, Shiozaki faced the team of Takashi Sugiura (50) and Kazushi Sakuraba (51), in the Tag Championship Match, and after being squeezed by Sugiura's front neck lock, Nakajima released a vertical neck spike as a farewell when he was in a fainting state. 
Moreover, Nakajima then joined "Kongoh", the rebel group led by Kenoh (35), and hence the AXIZ internet autograph session scheduled for the 1st September was held with only Shiozaki alone. "He was a partner who I was able to have strong matches with for about two years. I remembered the old days, and it was a shock", Shiozaki said reminiscing with disappointment. 

However, the GHC Heavyweight Champion can't just stay depressed, and putting a lot of effort into his words, Shiozaki said, "I want to confirm it in the ring why it was necessary to join Kongoh, who is the extreme opposite. Once confirmed, he will change from a friend to an enemy to be defeated. I want to see the true meaning of the need to turn on me."
The opportunity will come early. At the Shizuoka\Fujisan Messe event on the 6th, a six person tag match (Shiozaki, Kaito Kiyomiya and Shuhei Taniguchi will take on Kenoh, Katsuhiko Nakajima and Yoshiki Inamura) has been arranged. "The moment I go into the ring and look into his eyes in the opposite corner, I think you will understand what I mean. Wrestlers are like that, right? Once confirmed, I will crush him as an enemy."

Kiyomiya was the only person who came to the rescue, but Shiozaki says carefully, "I want to confirm Kiyomiya's true intention by standing in the same corner. Although we will work together, it is not possible to have dissolved AXIZ and next go to "NEW HOPE" (Kiyomiya's team). 

The "N-1 Victory" will begin on the 18th at the Nagoya Convention Centre, and Shiozaki comments "The man who betrayed (Nakajima), the man who choked (Sugiura), the man who I drew against after 60 minutes (Kenoh) and the man who took the tag championship (Sakuraba). I have no choice but to win a league match with so many themes. My feelings of "I AM NOAH" haven't changed". 
The autumn of counterattack begins. 

Picture credit: East Sports Web

Comments