(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: PREMIUM PRELUDE 2020 ~ 24th October 2020 (Aore Nagaoka, Niigata)


KONGOH
(Masa Kitamiya & Manabu Soya)

KITAMIYA: HEY! Listen up, Sugiura Army! Compared to trained dogs who live to please, we are a different breed, because asshole, mongrels standing on two feet are better. Very strong! I'm done with you fuckers playing around. On the 28th when we take your belts from you, you can mess around in defeat to your heart's content! Those fuckers! That is all!"


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI
"Haoh? He's a good wrestler. I know that. He has a small body, you know that? But it's okay, he has spirit. Maybe he's in the Kongoh box right now, but if he was a junior when I was, I think we definitely would have had some interesting matches. He's not hidden because he came in from outside, but Haoh...aim for the top. If you don't, then you should not have come here from the start. Understand?"


FULL THROTTLE 
(Hajime Ohara, Seiki Yoshioka, YO-HEY)

YO-HEY: Did you see it?! Did you see it?! Did you see it?! I don't know if they are the Peaches of Youth or the champions, but we are linked as FULL THROTTLE. Looking at the co-ordination between myself and Yoshioka-chan, who will wrap the belt, you know who will win on the 28th at the next Korakuen event? 
YOSHIOKA: Peach of Youth...it's a relic of the past. We promote renewal. Did you see what happened today?! If the Crash Driver is decided on, we can get the three right? At best be careful. 
YO-HEY: Peach of Youth is a past thing. That shit is not a good juice. It's just a rotten peach that attracts flies...we are FULL THROTTLE...I'm sorry, I've lost my train of thought, Master, can you put it together at the end? 
OHARA: Well, will be the Peaches of Youth that will create a new Noah junior? I think you will be able to tell that it will be FULL THROTTLE by watching the next Korakuen. There will be a long history from now on as we build Noah's history. We, FULL THROTTLE, aim to be the best new unit with new values. Kotoge and Harada, who rely on the values of the past, cannot expect the future. You can count on us to always be challenging anything.
YOSHIOKA: Everything is exactly as The Master said!


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: How was the fight with Nakajima? 
SHIOZAKI: Honestly, even though he won the N-1, he doesn't know what he wants to do? "Spectacular view"? What is this "Spectacular view" he's talking about? I will defeat you, Nakajima, defend this GHC, and overturn this "Spectacular view" that you are talking about. 
Q: Do you feel any change in Nakajima since he win the N-1? 
SHIOZAKI: No. Katsuhiko Nakajima is still Katsuhiko Nakajima. I don't feel any change in him personally. What do you think of the GHC Heavyweight title match for this belt? That is the feeling I don't get from him. If he doesn't say anything, that's fine, but you won't reach the GHC.
Q: How will you win, what would be your ideal way to defeat? 
SHIOZAKI: I will crush Katsuhiko Nakajima with my anger. I am only thinking about that. That smirk...I'll erase that smile in the ring. I'll erase it completely.

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments