(NOAH) Post match interviews ~ PREMIUM PRELUDE 2020 (Korakuen Hall, 28th October 2020)


YASUTAKA YANO

Q: Impressions after your debut match? 
YANO: I'm really happy because I have been a trainee for a long time. 
Q: Is practice different from the actual match? 
YANO: There is a different significance 
Q: Did you bring out what you have been practicing? 
YANO: All out! 
Q: What kind of wrestler do you want to become? 
YANO: I want to be a wrestler who can have a brilliant and fast match in the Noah Juniors. 
Q: What is your immediate goal? 
YANO: I will bring everything that I have learned in practice out in the match
Q: Who is your target wrestler? 
YANO: Kotaro Suzuki
Q: Will you get to the top of the Noah juniors? 
YANO: Yes
Q: Do you know it's intensity? Are you excited about the future? 
YANO: I'm still dreaming a little I think. I will do my best to catch up with my seniors! 

NAOMICHI MARUFUJI & HAJIME OHARA

MARUFUJI: There's nothing special about it, we are the Brum Brum Alliance. 
OHARA: To be honest, I thought Yano was better. And if Yano is fine, then Miyawaki needs to work harder. 
MARUFUJI: That's right. If he doesn't then the junior that debuted today will quickly overtake you. 
Q: So, it was a tough attack? 
MARUFUJI: It can't be helped to be soft on him 
OHARA: I wondered if he was a little better at doing an armlock though. I was surprised today. Well, that's about it, it was good but Yano is better. Today. YO-HEY and Yoshioka are in a title match today, and will show us a new step for FULL THROTTLE. I want to pay attention to that. 
MARUFUJI: So, today too, Mui Bien (he and Ohara make the Mui Bien pose, sticking out their thumbs)


TADASUKE 
"STINGER is having a disagreement. I don't know why. As you can see, we are not "immovable" we can take action at any time. I'm gonna take the belt when it suits me! So there! 

YOSHINARI OGAWA
Q: Was there a split with Kotaro? 
OGAWA: Which do I need now..Kotaro or HAYATA? That's all. 

KOTARO SUZUKI
Q: Has there been a split with Ogawa et al? 
KOTARO: Tangible things will break someday. That is the providence of nature. But this next "quarrel" is not short.


KENOH
"HEY, Kiyomiya! After just a year, you've become a man, haven't you? Will you show me the spectacular view that can only be shown to me? This spectacular view that you want to show, hey, isn't this just an artificial scenery? What I like is the "natural appearance" of a guy whose support is genuine, and will take you to the place you really want to go from the bottom of his heart. Isn't the scenery you make artificial? It's natural. I will show you the natural product, which unlike yours is not a farmed landscape made by underhand people! Okay! You got fucked over in one year! It all smells of money, but hey! I will change everything! The company fucked up Kaito Kiyomiya! If you keep up that ego, then this company will collapse? I will show you a pure, simple and wonderful view! Your challenge...I'll take it!

KAITO KIYOMIYA & YOSHIKI INAMURA

INAMURA: I have been with Kongoh for a long time, but I couldn't get results. I am insanely grateful to have been able to fight with and learn from Kongoh, BUT, I want to go to a higher stage. No! I have to go! So, Kiyomiya, thank you very much!

Inamura and Kiyomiya shake hands 

KIYOMIYA: I have this feeling, Noah's future is bright. I need him to make the dream for Noah to grow bigger and come true. I have been wondering for a long time, is this okay? Inamura's feelings are clear, so do whatever you want. Don't worry about me and go ahead, we will do this together, although we might not always get along. Let's each aim at the top! Alright, thank you!


MOMO NO SEISHUN
(Daisuke Harada & Atsushi Kotoge)

Harada comes into the interview area, leaning on Miyawaki's shoulder. 

KOTOGE: I'm angry. We decided that as long as we were going to create the juniors, we would do it by taking on any opponents. I feel like doing what I want.
HARADA: HEY! You think you can beat us!? HAYATA, Ogawa. It's going to be done just like in Osaka, but I am going to do more the next time! Shit! This is stupid!

FULL THROTTLE 
(YO-HEY & Seiki Yoshioka)

YO-HEY (holding his head): Oh shit! It feels bad!
YOSHIOKA: Was no support
YO-HEY: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Oh, shit! 
YOSHIOKA: But with this...Kotoge, especially Kotoge, don't think this is over. I haven't settled it yet, Kotoge. 
YO-HEY: I'm sorry. I'm sorry guys. I will calm down and get back on my feet. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, guys. I'm sorry.


THE SUGIURA ARMY
(Takashi Sugiura & Kazushi Sakuraba)

SUGIURA: Suddenly, it has become a double championship
SAKURABA: A junior who always makes them, made it
SUGIURA: "Self proclaimed double champion"
SAKURABA: No, but there is a strong power though
SUGIURA: I'm 50 years old, and tired from yesterday*
SAKURABA: 8 minutes yesterday, and 20 minutes today. It is tough, but it is dignified. 
SUGIURA: No, no
Q: It seems that your teamwork has increased further? 
SUGIURA: That's right. The fact that we fought yesterday, deepend something again. You were kind yesterday, what was the match time, 8 minutes? When it came to the last two minutes being reached, you told me while in a hold that it was the "last two minutes" 
SAKURABA: During team battles I have to rest the athletes, I always say "I want you to do your best for another 2 minutes".
SUGIURA: Just before that when half had passed, you said "4 minutes left". I said, "Don't say that, because I am thinking there is still another half." 
SAKURABA: It was hard yesterday, it took 8 minutes. 
SUGIURA: That uses up all physical strength. Well, it was a good experience. Well, Saku...
SAKURABA: You don't need to address me without a suffix!
SUGIURA: The bond with Sakuraba Senpai* (laughs)
SAKURABA: Sugiura-sama
SUGIURA (laughing): No, no
Q: After the match, Marufuji announced a challenge with Funaki? 
SUGIURA: Well, he is strong
SAKURABA: There is strength, isn't there? 
SUGIURA: I'm looking forward to it, I think he is a lot stronger than today's guys
SAKURABA: Bringing in Funaki, right? That's tough...
SUGIURA: First time in pro wrestling?
SAKURABA: Yes, yes completely.
SUGIURA: Yes, but I'm looking forward to this. Always
Q: Sakuraba, what is your response to the tag with Sugiura? 
SAKURABA: Reaction is like Marufuji said, it's fun. It's more interesting to have fun, and it's better than forcing it, it's more interesting to have fun. Today's opponents were big, but they were very easy to lift. It was pretty tough, but when Sugiura does his best, it feels likt I have to do mine too. It's not a strange kind of fun, but a real fun. It's not funny fun. What should I say? I'm not good at speaking. 
SUGIURA: I don't even know what you are talking about (laughs)
SAKURABA: It's that kind of feeling. It's fun without laughing. It's demanding on my body, but it feels fun.
Q: The finish was a counter to the rush of the opponent, did you think about it in advance? 
SAKURABA: I was thinking about it. I thought that it might be possible if Sugiura recieves the charge then I might be able to get it, but I had a hard time receiving it. Somehow I was thinking that. 
Q: Was it a modified key lock? 
SAKURABA: Well, that's right. Shall I call it a "Sugiura Lock?"
SUGIURA: No, don't do that (laughs) There is no need (laughs)
Q: What was the name of your last technique? 
SAKURABA: I don't know the name. The first time I used it was on someone who thrust his legs in, today I used it on someone who thrusts his arms. There are some guys who wrap their feet and entagle into a triangle, it's kind of a technique used to switch to a triangle choke. Aren't you okay with "The Sugiura Lock?"
SUGIURA: No, no, I'm not doing that (laughs) "Sugiura Lock". I'm not doing it at all. 
SAKURABA: Are you okay with a Modified Key Lock 2? The previous was number 1. I don't know the name, only that the one where I stick my feet in is 1. It's a technique I discovered when checking out Ju-Jitsu. It was when I was in a triangle and I thrust my arm in when I thought, "Oh, can I go for a key lock?" Enduring that, it feels like a technique that breaks your forearm.

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

*Takashi Sugiura and Kazushi Sakuraba had a match against each other in QUINTET, where they did a GrecoRoman exhibition match. 
*Senpai means roughly "Master"

Comments