(NOAH) Post match promos: Mohammed Yone's 25th anniversary produce, "Disco Ball" (Korakuen Hall, 18th October 2020)


THE ANTI WRESTLERS ALLIANCE
(Akitoshi Saito & Masao Inoue)

SAITO: Yone, 25th anniversary. Congratulations! However, it is also the attitude of the Anti Wrestlers Association to be merciless on such a stage, but there are some times when I can't sense what Masao Inoue is feeling. 
INOUE: No, I think you did...
SAITO: Eh? What kind of sense was it? Well, I want to see the original Mohammed Yone in the main event after this. So Inoue won without thinking about it, but I am enthusiastic about this year when there is such a little left. 
INOUE: Eh...this year...I'm going to win it all!
SAITO: Wow! Wow! But, if you don't win everything, there will be retribution, because I say so. 
INOUE: Eh? Eh? Retribution? 
SAITO: Everyone! Even after this important matches will continue!
SAITO leaves and Inoue is alone in the waiting room
INOUE: Retribution...


KAITO KIYOMIYA & DAIKI INABA

KIYOMIYA: That's perfect, isn't it? It's been a while. 
INABA: Thank you. I want to be able to come out to Noah more and more. 
KIYOMIYA: Congratulations to Yone on the 25th anniversary today. I don't know what it is going to be like if I did this for another 20 years, and I really admire him for being able to continue this much, and I would like to continue studying. 
Q: You missed the N-1 championship, but what are you aiming for now? 
KIYOMIYA: The result may have been disappointing, but in the middle of the match there was an evolution that I have never had before, I couldn't keep up with the change. It was a pity that I couldn't create a new Kaito Kiyomiya in the match, but I can change from now on. It was the N-1 that bought that response, so after this I would like to look forward to the outcome of that change in myself and aim for the belt. 
Q: What belt? The GHC Heavyweight? 
KIYOMIYA: Yes. But because I lost, I have to defeat the people who I didn't win against. I don't think it's a good idea to make a challenge right away, but I want to do it with a strong feeling. For me, the sun never sets!


DAISUKE IKEDA, MOHAMMED YONE & IKUTO HIDAKA

IKEDA: Congratulations! Congratulations!
YONE: It's okay, I'm completely blown away by the feeling (laughs) Thanks to Ikeda and Hidaka, we became a good team. Opponents in time of need were Yuki Ishikawa, Junji Tanaka...bastard with the ass, and speaking of Noah, Naomichi Marufuji. I am really grateful that such members were able to decorate the main event of the 25th anniversary. 
IKEDA: The three of us will do our best with a team 
HIDAKA: No, I am sure we are the Mohammed Bombers
YONE: No, the two of us (Yone and Ikeda) are, but Hidaka is different. This is Team Okono. 
HIDAKA: Is that so? 
YONE: The three of us often go to Okonomiyaki all you can eat, so I said it was Team Okono, and no one knew they were in a team. (To the reporters) You know, you don't think I can say what you want to hear, if you don't ask I can't resist that kind of story (rough). 
(Next part doesn't translate well). 
IKEDA: Even with the corona, I'm going to eat okonomiyaki. If Yone tells me to go, I'll go. 
YONE: "Going to eat" doesn't mean that "I'm going", I'm trying to go. 
IKEDA: "Let's go", I didn't do it anyway (rough).
YONE: "I will go as a customer" that's right, but it wasn't done after all. I didn't do it because Ikeda was enthusiastic. 
Q: Looking back on the two matches 
YONE: Well, they were matches of a completely different kind. Both were interesting. I remembered the nostalgia of Sumo Hall with Alex against The Road Warriors. I didn't think that Animal would die at the early age of 60, so I am sorry to say that today is a memorial. With that in mind, I used "Ironman", but the result was a loss. No way the person who enters to "Ironman" loses in the wrestling world. This is something that can't happen on a 25th anniversary. 
IKEDA: I'm disappointed, but I'm more excited about okonomiyaki
YONE: Ikeda, how to bring this up? So, at the end I didn't understand about the microphone. You said, "Hey, are you flying? Did you forget?"
HIDAKA: I was complaining that it was far too long
YONE: No, it wasn't long. I thought I would do it until 9 o'clock.
HIDAKA: Ikeda says it was long, but it was a longer time when it was Ikeda.   
YONE: He said the same thing three times 
IKEDA: I wasn't talking about pro wrestling
YONE: I was
Q: So, how was the main again? 
YONE: It was a strange sight to see Ishikawa going to Noah's ring and was fighting with Ikeda. I had a flashback to BattlArts Korakuen event at that time. 
IKEDA: That's why I quit Noah, I didn't think I would do a fight in that ring.
YONE: That's right. I think anything can happen in pro wrestling. Never say never in wrestling, something like this may happen again. In addition, Team Okono may dominate with these members. 
IKEDA: This is Team Okono
HIDAKA: It was Team Okono
YONE: You see, it's no good to ask anymore, after all it's BattlArts. If it were just me, it wouldn't be like this, I would not be as free.
IKEDA: Because this team does not depend on one person. Team, this is not a punch line. 
YONE: I said it myself, because...
IKEDA: I'm just kidding you. The 25th anniversary man has to depend on one person. 
YONE: Sly. There is no punch line.
IKEDA: Yone's mother is crying from the grave
YONE: No, she's alive (laughs).
IKEDA: I met her today, she's not in the grave. 
YONE: She came here today 
Q: Lastly, why did you thank your mother? 
YONE: Recently, I've been feeling like a parent as I have a daughter. When I think about it, what I have done sometimes happens because the filial piety is the money earned as a wrestler. I think it's in a contrary manner. It made me feel a little emotional, but the warmth of the customers who came today made me wish my mother had a little thought, "It's okay to wrestle." It's been 25 years of gratitude to various people. Thank you to my mother for giving birth to a strong body. Don't ask me if I want my daughter to be a pro wrestler, the answer is absolutely not.


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI, YUKI ISHIKAWA AND JUNJI TANAKA

Q: How was Yone's 25th anniversary tournament? 
MARUFUJI: I had little to no contact with Yone before he joined Noah, so I only know Yone after he joined Noah, but today looking at Ishikawa and the others who participated, I realized that Yone has a lot of profound history. I wonder if that is his personality or his natural virtue. I think that was reflected to today's fans as there is a solid kindness in his intensity. Yone is celebrating his 25th anniversary, and although his career is senior to mine, please do your best for the next 30 or 35 years. As you said on the microphone earlier, I want you to stay healthy and live on in this ring for your mother. I look forward to working with you from now on Yone. Thank you.
ISHIKAWA: Yone's entrance to Fujiwara-Gumi. A really slender High School student came to us, and at that time another man, who was even more rugged, came to us. So, when he went to say hello to Fujiwara, Fujiwara was eating at a coffee shop and was waiting hungrily for his food, and he got irritated and said, "Don't approach me, you!" Afterwards, Yone came when Fujiwara had finished eating and was told, "You're big, aren't you?" Yone has that kind of luck. If you think about it, normally he would have taken the more rugged one. It was just unlucky for him that Fujiwara was hungry. Yone, who was fortunately very lucky, said that it was the timing when Fujiwara was full and happy. That was how it was, and Yone did his best from there with his slender body. His body has become so big. I want to congratulate him from the bottom of my heart. Congratulations on 25 years. 
MARUFUJI (to Tanaka): Please say something, senior. In a sense, you have the leading role. 
ISHIKAWA: It's okay. But, do you have no teeth? 
TANAKA: Since the start, Yone has been around since I entered BattlArts. Yone was there, Hidaka was there, Yone and Otsuka, and he was a senior who took care of me and various things around me. When he quit BattlArts we had little relationship, and he went to Noah and something new started for me. At the time of the 25th anniversary I was in Kyushu, and I thought I would do it out of obligation, but on the contrary I regret that I was lost. I think that this relationship will continue in the future, and I think that there will always be opportunities for return of favor. Best regards from now on. I want to thank you in so many ways. 

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp 

Comments