(NOAH) "Find the quickest way to win" Keiji Mutoh's first single match with Shuhei Taniguchi, 22nd November at the Yokohama Budokan

21st November 2020
Yahoo Japan\Hochi News

On the 21st November, Pro Wrestling Noah held a press conference in Tokyo before "NOAH the CHRONICLE vol.4" (Yokohama Budokan on the 22nd) which is the 20th anniversary of the founding of the promotion. 

The event will host four major championships: the GHC Heavyweight Championship, the GHC National, and the GHC Heavyweight and Junior Tag. In the fourth match, Keiji Mutoh will face Shuhei Taniguchi in their first singles match.

At the press conference, Mutoh said about Taniguchi, "In terms of material quality, a wrestler must always be entwined with the belt in his career, so why are you stepping here? Maybe he doesn't even know. Perhaps he is trying to grasp something by wrestling me, but I can't afford it. I will find the shortest way to win tomorrow."

Taniguchi said, "I want to experience a fight with Keiji Mutoh. I want to do my best to win." 
Mutoh revealed that he would win in the shortest time saying, "I am almost 58 years old, and my condition is getting worse every day. I want to do it quickly because I don't want to get injured." Further more, Mutoh showed an interest in challenging for the belt, "Although I think it's a dream, I profess to want a belt. It's not Murphy's Law, but I don't think I can't do it. It's always in the back of my mind."

Picture credit: Yahoo.co.jp\Hochi News 

Comments