(NOAH) "My mixer naturally bred love with a woman" Kenoh preaches a natural "mixer" to Kaito Kiyomiya, who exchanged contacts with announcer, Ayaka Hironaka

21ST November 2020
Yahoo Japan\Hochi News

On the 21st, Pro Wrestling Noah held the match signing ceremony in Tokyo for the GHC National Championship at "NOAH the CHRONICLE Vol.4" (22nd November, Yokohama Budokan) to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the founding of the company.

For the National Championship, the champion, Kenoh, will face Kaito Kiyomiya for his second defense. At the press conference after the signing, Kiyomiya said, "For me, who has always sought evolution, I would like to make the remaining month of this year a turning point for me. I would like to have a match that no one has seen, and usher in my amazing new view at once."
In response to the "amazing view" projected by Kiyomiya, Kenoh cited the beauty of Miyakojima that he visited last year, and a famous hot spring resort near the Kanto region. "I saw a hot spring inn made by greedy men with money who smelt only money and cut through the mountains that nature had created", implying forcibly that it was ruined. Likening Kiyomiya to a "hot spring inn on Miyakojima", Kenoh said "Hey, Kiyomiya! You can only make your "amazing view" with the money of greedy men".

Additionally, when Kiyomiya recently appeared on a joint production of TV Asahi and ABEMA'S variety show "Hiromi Sashihara's "I started taking care of love", Kiyomiya exchanged contacts with Ayaka Hironaka when she was on the show. Kenoh said "It was a mixer party artificially created by greedy men. Why are you so happy about exchanging contact details with an announcer in a script that has been drawn up by the greedy?" Kenoh also decided to bring up his own experience of a mixer party, "At the mixer party I went to last year, I naturally exchanged contact details with a woman, naturally went into the city with a woman, and I naturally bred love with a woman".   

Kenoh, who made full use of the two words "scenery" and "mixer" to show the difference with Kiyomiya that was based on his own theory said, "Hey! Which one do you fucking assholes want? This "amazing view" made by greedy men? Or this natural view that I will make? Tomorrow, at the Yokohama Budokan, I will protect Noah from being ruined."
Kiyomiya replied, "I don't think there are any "greedy men" in Noah. A lot of power is born as everyone is facing the same direction. It's me that is leading it."
Kenoh refused to give way to Kiyomiya's theory saying, "That is 100 points for the "greedy men" answer. You are just being used. I will put you back on the right path". 

The Yokohama Budokan will be a match to settle the two controversies, "Mixer" and "Scenery".

Picture credit: Yahoo.co.jp\Sports Hochi 

Comments