(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: Premium Prelude 2020 (November 3rd, Kira Messe Numazu, Shizuoka)


YOSHIKI INAMURA

Q: Shaved head, a return to your black costume, and a start again as just simply regular Noah? 
INAMURA: A fresh start! A new me! I used this costume at the time of my debut, and in addition to this new attitude, from the beginning I want to aim with my own style of pro wrestling and strength.
Q: The backlash from Kongoh is likely to be particularly strong? 
INAMURA: I'm prepared for that. I want to be ready, use all my own power, get stronger and rise. 


SHUHEI TANIGUCHI

Q: What are your feelings now that the match with Mutoh has been arranged? 
TANIGUCHI: Because this is a match that I requested myself, I want to experience Keiji Mutoh properly...I would like not only to experience him, but also surpass him. 
Q: With the Shining Wizard and the Figure 4, it was a victory by pushing aside Mutoh's finishers, but is there a stimulation going on? 
TANIGUCHI: Yes, not just at the time of the match, I'm watching other matches too, so I wanted to take proper measures and think about a plan.
Q: What does Keiji Mutoh mean to you? 
TANIGUCHI: Really, he had a God like status once. But by experiencing him, I want to go to a higher position on my own. 
Q: The situation continues where you can't break out of your shell? 
TANIGUCHI: Yes, I always say "Take this chance, take this chance", but I don't think there are any more left. I want to do it properly.
Q: Mutoh also said that this is, "a match that has no merit for me"?
TANIGUCHI: When the match is over, I will make it so he doesn't think so. 


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: Three wins in a row in the pre-matches? 
SHIOZAKI: Three wins in a row...but I haven't won directly over Katsuhiko Nakajima yet, but I think it's only going to be advantageous to take it from Katsuhiko Nakajima for the first time. However, gradually like this, I think Noah's passion is being conveyed to everyone, and that fight is in Noah's ring. I want to spread this heat all over the country.
Q: You said, "What is it Katsuhiko Nakajima wants to do?", but has the response changed? 
SHIOZAKI: The more it happens, the more intensity and greatness is transmitted. But, no matter how much I get kicked, I won't give him the GHC belt; on the 22nd November, I will protect the championship. 
Q: Kenoh and Kiyomiya were also having a fierce fight? 
SHIOZAKI: Yeah. There is a title match on the same day as mine. I can't lose to that. I can't lose to Nakajima, and I can't lose to the National. I am emotional about that. I will win at the Yokohama Budokan, and show you the most best stage. 


KAITO KIYOMIYA

"Not yet...it's still not enough! It's not enough attack at all! I will attack more and more, and at the Yokohama Budokan, the "Demonic Kiyomiya" will come out! Only I can see Noah's amazing view!"

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp 

Comments