(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: PREMIUM PRELUDE (8th November 2020, Korakuen Hall, Tokyo)


TADASUKE
"This is the difference in team power! ABEMA, add that to our meter from now on!"


MASA KITAMIYA
"I can't deny what he did. But of course, I can't affim it either. The answer he derived is yet to come out. As Kongoh, we will just crush the enemy in front of is. That is all!"

YOSHINARI OGAWA

Q: The Peach Youth have enthusiastically made a declaration of a regular unit that will "create a future Noah junior". 
OGAWA: That said by Harada in particular, HAYATA, YO-HEY and Tadasuke took action, Ohara and Yoshioka took action, NOSAWA and Kaz also took action...he was the one who didn't. When everyone took action and created new forms, he popped up saying "I will create Noah Juniors from now on". It's not the case with taking something good. 
Q: A revenge match for the 11th October in Osaka? 
OGAWA: The last time we were challenged by Kotoge we did it, he had just lost before Osaka (he had challenged with Ohara), and this time he has teamed up with Harada and said, "I will challenge". Aside from us, I am not okay, the title match was made and we had to do it.


THE SUGIURA ARMY
(Takashi Sugiura, Kendo Kashin, Kazushi Sakuraba and NOSAWA Rongai)

NOSAWA: That was good 
SUGIURA: No, I haven't heard it was good. I'm glad. 
KASHIN (as Sakuraba notices he is bleeding from his forehead): Great blood
SAKURABA: If this is about...
NOSAWA: On November 22nd, Masahiro Chino will come out as the chief advisor of The Sugiura Army
KASHIN: Wait a moment! Wait! The Sugiura Army and Masahiro Chono are good, but have you forgotten something? You must have done. It's Bombing Koshien. 
SUGIURA: Because promotions are...
NOSAWA: If you take that seriously (laughs)
SUGIURA: Promotion in other groups is good, but now ours is the 22nd November. 
KASHIN: However, it's in the terminus of the CyberAgent Group, so Blast Koshien is gone? 
NOSAWA: Alas, even if it doesn't happen...
KASHIN: Is that okay? 
NOSAWA: No, because Chono, the chief adviser, says he will enter with us in the title match
KASHIN: Is Atsushi Onita okay with that? 
NOSAWA: Not really
KASHIN: No, it isn't okay with Atsushi Onita?
SUGIURA:No, Onita is no good. 
KASHIN: Well, it can't be helped

KASHIN leaves

NOSAWA: I like that (laughs)
SUGIURA: I said what I wanted to say. Okay, he can enter, but what did he say? Use your dog to make money? I am making t-shirts and making easy money before I know it. What's more, he can wear sunglasses and use our Kenta. 
NOSAWA: He's a good business partner for the business expansion of The Sugiura Army. The Sugiura Army has bought Masahiro Chono into the pro wrestling world again. You really don't know Chono? 
SUGIURA: No
NOSAWA: You're a businessman, Chono too. You 're on board. It smells of gold after all, whether its Mutoh or Chono. 
SUGIURA: Well, that age group...but in a way, Chono is also a dog lover. 
SAKURABA: Isn't "Masahiro" an M
NOSAWA: It's an "M", but after all, there are vultures 
SAKURABA: Oh, I see
NOSAWA: Yeah, this is harder than the match, and the tag. 
SUGIURA: That is it exactly. Chono is making a lot of effort to come here, so I am thinking it should end in a good way with defense. 
SAKURABA: Do you want to do "Goddamn?"
SUGIURA: If we win. Even if we lose, it's okay to do "Goddamn". It doesn't matter either way. 
Q: What about the second Sugiura Army box office being announced at the end of the year? 
SUGIURA: Well, it's also my 20th anniversary. I wish I could do something interesting. Well, will Chono come to it or not? He's busy at the end of the year. As its the end-of-year, I will have to fine tune calling people. Because I'm busy, I can do the opposite. Well, look forward to it.


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

MARUFUJI: Today was an pre-match of four on four. Sugiura, aren't you in good shape? I read that in a diary on a certain site. Unusual for Takashi Sugiura not to be in good condition, and why does Kazushi Sakuraba force me to challenge him with chops? I will never lose. I'm convinced today that Funaki and I will definitely take the belts. I may have lost the match today with all the members of FULL THROTTLE, but we will win the title match, I'm sure. So today too, Mui Bien. 

*In response to Chono being invited by The Sugiura Army, he called Jurina Matsui when all the matches were over*

MARUFUJI: Hello. It's Marufuji from the M'S Alliance. 
MATSUI: Hello (note she actually said "Thank you for your hard work", which is what is used in a business setting, but this makes no sense in English and there is no equivalent)
MARUFUJI: Jurina, it seems that the Sugiura Army will enter with Masahiro Chono
MATSUI: What? Chono? 
MARUFUJI: Yes. Jurina-chan, would you please enter with THE M'S Alliance, and add some beauty and grace? 
MATSUI: Yes!
MARUFUJI: If you don't, then we will lose just by entering 
MATSUI: Would that be okay? 
MARUFUJI: Wouldn't it be? That's why I am asking
MATSUI: Are you sure?
MARUFUJI: Please
MATSUI: I'm happy!
MARUFUJI: Hooray
MATSUI: I've always wanted to do something with M'S Alliance. I'm so happy. Are you sure it's okay? 
MARUFUJI: Thank you. November 22nd, right? 
MATSUI: Is the 22nd in Yokohama? 
MARUFUJI: Yes. Yokohama
MATSUI: I'm happy. I will be there.
MARUFUJI: Well then, we will enter together. Thank you. 
MATSUI: Thank you.
MARUFUJI: I will contact you for more details 
MATSUI: Understood. Thank you for your good work. 
MARUFUJI: Good luck with your work 
MATSUI: Yes, I will do my best
MARUFUJI: Excuse me

*Hangs up*

MARUFUJI: Okay. The Sugiura Army has Masahiro Chono? Masahiro is an "M", so you think he would be in the M'S Alliance, right? Well, I can't lose anymore. Jurina Matsui, will enter with us and bring grace and beauty. A must-see for Jurina Matsui fans. Please look forward to it.

DAISUKE HARADA

Q: You have taken the GHC Junior belt again? 
HARADA: I'm honestly happy. I'm really happy that I was able to defeat Kotaro Suzuki and put the belt on again like this. I'm happy that it's over. Various people came out a little while ago, and it became chaotic, but this Noah Junior will be put together by the three of us. We will make the Noah Juniors from now on. 
Q: You have become a double champion now you have the Junior Tag Championship. Isn't this the centre? 
HARADA: Now that I have the belt, various guys are coming out with different agenda. Please do that more and more. Tadasuke was the one who came today, but I think that the Noah Juniors will be more interesting in the future when other guys come out more and more. 
Q: What about Tadasuke's challenge? 
HARADA: We did a single at the time he broke away from me, and at the time he used foul play. It wasn't settled, so I will end this properly. I think he's probably happy he stole the belt, but I will defeat him in a straightforward manner. 
Q: How will you make the Noah Juniors in the future? 
HARADA: Various guys in this turbulent world now have made self assertions. We will unify this chaotic current Noah Juniors. We will consolidate. Now we have a junior tag at the Budokan. There are some things that have been piling up for a while, and I will erupt with it all. 
Q: Kotoge, wasn't it a very humiliating development today? 
KOTOGE: The fire is lit. HAYATA is the only target (rough)
Q: Harada is a double champion, will you continue to play a central role? 
KOTOGE: Yes. It's not just him. He has become the singles champion, but I have been able to play my part. Right now, my emotions are about to explode with anger, although I am happy today. For now, I will accumulate all that, and in Yokohama I will explode all my frustration.

KOTARO SUZUKI & NOSAWA RONGAI

NOSAWA: Where are you going from here? Team up with me.     
KOTARO: Because you helped me? 
NOSAWA: Did I help you? 
KOTARO: I don't need your help. I will find a partner myself. I will prepare one by Yokohama. 
NOSAWA: You can't find one? I'll do it! 
KOTARO: I have already found one. I don't need your help. 
NOSAWA: You will regret this. 
KOTARO: One more thing. STINGER. You are having a tag match in Hamamatsu? Let me be the referee. I'll judge you. Make sure you write an article on that (to NOSAWA) I don't need your help.
NOSAWA: You will regret this, punk. 

TADASUKE
"To the guy who looks down on someone and calls him "4th", you can't make a new Noah junior. I will destroy what he is trying to make".


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"Hey, what's wrong? What happened to the champion? I'm so happy. What was today's match? I will talk a little about it. As you can see, I got the complete victory. But don't get me wrong, he doesn't have momentum. Did you see what happened today? It's pretty normal. It's normal for him. The champion is too weak. A rotten champion, a champion that is battered. Well, good, just a little more. I will break him on the 22nd."

KENOH
"HEY, KIYOMIYA! What is this amazing view? What is this amazing view you are going to make? This magnificent view that you are making is just greedy men pulling you on a string behind the scenes. It's an artificially created view. WHO wants to see THAT? It's about two weeks until the title match. At such a time Kiyomiya, will your celebrity ring announcer woman and mixer, have no problem with that? Well, that was all made by greedy men who dance you on a string behind the scenes, right? To make people like you, to make people love you, you can't do it artificially. You don't know this. so I am telling you. Loving someone, liking someone, it comes naturally. HEY, KIYOMIYA! ASSHOLE! YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING. Okay...to the greedy men in the shadows who are pulling the strings and watching this. Fucking assholes! I can't let you do what you want*! I'LL DESTROY ALL YOUR SCHEMES AT THE YOKOHAMA BUDOKAN ON NOVEMBER 22ND!"

*A famous quote of Mitsuharu Misawa's to Shinya Hashimoto when in the early days of Noah, they had a fight against ZERO-1. 

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments