(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: PRO WRESTLING NOAH 20th ANNIVERSARY NOAH the CHRONICLE VOL.4 (Yokohama Budokan, 21st November 2020)

MOHAMMED YONE & FULL THROTTLE (SEIKI YOSHIOKA, HAJIME OHARA & YO-HEY)

YONE: As I am not FULL THROTTLE, I went with team Fever 4. 
OHARA: Thank you. Thank you. I look forward to working with you again. 
YOSHIOKA: Thank you.
YO-HEY: Thank you.
OHARA: It was fun, it was fun
YO-HEY: What was the name again, Yone? 
YONE: Fever 4
OHARA: I have a little suggestion for a new course of events. As you can see from today's event, the current Noah juniors are very active, there is X* coming today, and there is also a title match. FULL THROTTLE cannot survive in the Noah Junior's unless we deepen our ties more and more, because we are the ones who will increase the value of the Noah Juniors. For that purpose, I think there is a way to deepen the bond FULL THROTTLE style. Speaking of that, I think there is a way to further improve the level, right? Do you understand? 
YOSHIOKA: I don't know. What is it? 
OHARA: A 3 way battle to decide the leader.
YO-HEY: A 3 way battle? 
YOSHIOKA: Hang on, the last time we did that the person who became the leader acted selfishly, isn't being the leader a little unlucky?
OHARA: That's true. He acted on his own accord. There where many things that he was easily influenced by, such as bringing in a steering wheel on his own accord, and then leaving the unit on his own accord and so on.
YO-HEY: But that's him, isn't it? It might have been a little different at first, but no I am no longer a substitute. I am YO-HEY, who is different from him. If you are saying that is why we are going to have this leader decision match...
OHARA: In other words, didn't we make a mistake last time? 
YO-HEY: Nevertheless, aren't I the best to be the leader because FULL THROTTLE is breathing in new air? I'm usually the most easy going, the most leader-like, an A type. It's me if you say you want a leader. What's more, isn't my favorite food Zaru Soba? Absolutely that makes me the leader. I do it while I am eating Zaru Soba. My tongue is also blue, and that makes a leader doesn't it? Should I make the tongue bluer and become a leader suitable for a leader? Okay? Good.
YOSHIOKA: This sounds similar to last time...
OHARA: However, the fact that there was the previous failure, means there is an opportunity to make use of it. We won't make the same mistake as last time. Let's take advantage of that, deepen ourbond, ad release a higher level of FULL THROTTLE. 
YOSHIOKA: Well, if you say you have no doubts, then lets decide on the leader.
OHARA: Okay, lets have the second FULL THROTTLE 3-WAY match to decide the leader. Looking the current Noah Juniors, you will understand why during this Warring States period. In the current Noah Juniors in order to survive and capture this world, we need to deepen our bond and strengthen ourselves. Well, for that purpose we will have a FULL THROTTLE style leader deciding match. That is why today the engine is charged, so Mui Bien.
 
*Kotaro Suzuki bought an unknown partner in. 

KOTARO SUZUKI & SARUBAHE DE ORIENTE

KOTARO: Introducing Sarubahe de Oriente. Nice to meet you. 
Q: Can he speak? 
KOTARO: He can speak. I taught him. 
Q: What was your impression of Noah, Oriente? 
ORIENTE: I don't know yet. It's just been one fight. Next next.
Q: He seems to be a mysterious masked man? 
KOTARO: That's right. I don't think anyone expected it. Well, it's his first appearance and its up to Oriente to get Noah's fans to acknowledge him from now on. But, as for tagging today, I don't think it was bad at all. 
Q: You have left STINGER, and become a new force? 
KOTARO: Because we will be the ones to destroy STINGER
ORIENTE: Yeah

NOSAWA RONGAI & KENDO KASHIN

NOSAWA: Hey... (pointing to the WJ logo painted on Kashin's chest)...Why "WJ?"
KASHIN: I have a dream. I wanted to go to Kōshien. I wanted to swing the bat to the fullest at Kōshien. Now that dream has been broken...NOSAWA, all I want is to bring the ashes of Kōshien to you. 

KASHIN goes into the waiting room, Fujita goes too. 

NOSAWA: Hey...is Fujita good? Soya... Do you know what the story of Kōshien is? Am I going to get the dirt from Kōshien? Eh? Blast Kōshien? Ah, the bat....well, it was a little difficult. I didn't know about WJ today. Well, it's okay as the Sugiura Army are well organized.

KEIJI MUTOH

MUTOH: At the press conference yesterday, I said that I would look for the method to beat him in the shortest time...but today, this was the shortest. I had an image, now that Animal has passed away, I could get rid of him in the style of The Road Warriors..I was wondering...(rough). Rather, it's a way of doing things that pro wrestling does not allow. Kiyomiya defeated, Taniguchi defeated, my feelings on that...I'm getting better little by little. However, I will be 58 years old soon. I knew that time was running out. Within the year it was already decided...early next year, save, prepare, one go...I wonder if I can show Keiji Mutoh pushing ahead...
Q: Does that mean you will be aiming for the GHC Heavyweight? 
MUTOH: That's probably right. Yeah. I have done a few matches, and thought it would be better to do it early, if I do do it. 
Q: Your 60th birthday is approaching...
MUTOH: 60th birthday eh? (Laughs) I'm going to be 58 soon. I'm sure I don't have too much time, each day I am trying not to lose to "Yesterday's Keiji Mutoh" or "Keiji Mutoh 3 years ago". But, yesterday's Keiji Mutoh sometimes wins. So, that's why I feel that it's right that I will get ready as soon as possible. I think Noah's situation will be a little more calm overall then. The overall time, place and occasion also needs to match. It's a wonderful gymnasium, I had my first match there and for the first time in my career in 30 years. It's great, and a suitable venue for pro wrestling. I think I want to do a title match here!


STINGER (YOSHINARI OGAWA & HAYATA)

Q: You have the belt back for the first time in about a month? 
OGAWA: That's right. Harada said, "Create a new Noah junior", but it has come back to us...it's not new at all. Talking about "new", it will be me and HAYATA who will keep the belt in this way. The same goes for the singles belt. HAYATA and I have monopolized these belts since last year. Look how it was, who created the Noah juniors...us two. It's impossible to come in and find everything is formed, and bring in only what is desirable...
Q: Is HAYATA a trustworthy partner? 
OGAWA: Yes. Because HAYATA is my partner, I decided on the rematch right away. The "unnecessary partner" (Kotaro) was cut off. 
Q: Your former partner bought in a new masked man, and made a challenge. 
OGAWA: Yeah, that's right...anyway, stupid pro wrestlers will only complain about things furiously. I don't know where it will happen, but I think the results will be immediately apparently. 
Q: Kotaro said, "We will destroy STINGER"
OGAWA: Hah! (Laughs) Well you know...please look forward to it.


KENOH

"I said a lot before the match, but Kaito Kiyomiya is the real deal. Kaito Kiyomiya, his soul was incredibly alive. My eyes are still flickering. But, you guys, MY intense soul (Kenoh beats his chest), and my belief was stronger than his. Hey, I will be waiting. And this belt, I will keep it for a long time. As for the greedy men of Pro Wrestling Noah, I won't let you compete with this magnificent view. Hey, I'm going to make a naturally born insanely mysterious wonderful scenery. Hey, all you fuckers watching this, from now on...Kenoh, follow me."


THE SUGIURA ARMY (KAZUSHI SAKURABA, TAKASHI SUGIURA & MASAHIRO CHONO)

SUGIURA: The Sugiura Army, it's the best.
NOSAWA: Did you dream this? 
SUGIURA: It has come true. Dreams come true. It was good to try. 
SAKURABA: I had a dream (laughs). My dream was to do something with Chono.
Q: So, as the special advisor, how do you evaluate the champions? 
CHONO: They are not scared to fight, right? As we celebrate Noah's 20th anniversary, you can sense the feeling of anti-establishment and trying to change something. Even if you look at today's refereeing, it seems that it's biased against us and towards Marufuji. That's the same thing as this presidential election, and we have to manage it properly, without injustice, and in a fair manner. Correcting that is what Sugiura Army should do in the future, right?
SUGIURA: Yes.
Q: What about Jurina Matsui? 
CHONO: No, no, she's already joined The Sugiura Army
NOSAWA: I don't think she has joined (laughs) 
CHONO: No, women are contrary when they say they don't like something. That is why I entered here. Don't understand? It's because everyone has a lot of physical strength, appetite and libido. That's the personification of a wrestler, right? 
SUGIURA: Yes (laughs)
Q: Before the match you denounced them as making easy money using pet dogs...? 
CHONO: Eh? Did I say that? If you can't value yourself, then you can't love animals. I love pets. That kind of feeling is necessary. From fighting in the ring, I think about going to walk my dog. A champion is someone who can do that, right? I think it is. 
Q: Your response to that? 
SUGIURA: Shut up you! As he said! Goddamn!
NOSAWA: The annoying and troublesome people of The Sugiura Army have gathered again
SUGIURA: It's not annoying! It's not annoying!
NOSAWA: Good
CHONO: Ok! Then my goal is 10,000 pet dog T-shirts! Let's go! Until then, I won't retire!
SUGIURA:...That's right (laughs)


THE M'S ALLIANCE 
(KEIJI MUTOH, NAOMICHI MARUFUJI, JURINA MATSUI, YUKO MIYAMOTO, MASAKATSU FUNAKI)

MUTOH: Maru-chan, I'm so sorry. I was cheering for you. 
MARUFUJI: I'm sorry.
MUTOH: Funa-chan, I'm sorry. I was supporting you.
MARUFUJI: Sakuraba was good. 
MUTOH: I really thought you had won at the last moment
MATSUI: I won
MARUFUJI: I was reckless. I'm sorry.
MUTOH: It's breaking the rules to support the opponents
MATSUI: That's not true (laughs(
MUTOH: I was surprised when you shook hands with Chono
MARUFUJI: I thought it was serious
FUNAKI: I thought you had turned traitor
MATSUI: When I was told, "If you are a pro wrestling fan, you will support both equally", I thought "Sure". 
MUTOH: No, I asked you to stop being friendly to everyone 
MATSUI: Yes, but I heard the devil whisper in my ear, and I was told to slap when I turned back. That is why I am no good for them, I am Matsui, an "M". I thought it would be no good without the M's Alliance, so I slapped with that feeling. 
MUTOH: Your costume today isn't really for fighting in 
MATSUI: I talked about going like this, but if I do have to fight, then I will prepare well. 
MARUFUJI: Oh? 
FUNAKI: Fight?
MUTOH: Fight? 
MATSUI: If such an opportunity arose
MARUFUJI: Mutoh, she has had a match in the ring 
MATSUI: I have had matches
FUNAKI: Eh? Oh, in a TV drama
MATSUI: I did it at Korakuen Hall
FUNAKI: That's true. You can. You can do it, you can have matches. 
MARUFUJI: And you can also do the Shiranui
MUTOH: Seriously? 
MATSUI: So by all means, with everyone in the M's Alliance 
MARUFUJI: It would be a little confusing in Noah...
MUTOH: Then, who would be the opponent? 
FUNAKI: A joshi? 
MUTOH: To get the most excitement and make the box office successful, let's have a match with a double of Matsui
FUNAKI: A double of Matsui? 
MUTOH: There is another Matsui
MATSUI: There is another one. I have another member who has graduated. 
MUTOH: Okay, you graduated separately 
MATSUI: It was a rivalry
MUTOH: Isn't it important that there is a connection with pro-wrestling? 
MATSUI: There is certainly a connection 
MARUFUJI: That's the freedom of it, but as expected for Mutoh there is only MASTERS*
MUTOH: Maru-chan, set it up a little better
MARUFUJI: I was defeated today, but I want to do something with the M'S Alliance 
FUNAKI: A special box office, a special event
MUTOH: Because she says she wants to have a match, lets make it happen 
MARUFUJI: Yes. Noah may be a little difficult to do it in. 
FUNAKI: Where do you want to do it? 
MIYAMOTO: An M's Alliance produce show 
MUTOH: No, if it's "Double Matsui", we should go to The Budokan. 
MATSUI: I haven't even made up my mind yet (laughs)
MARUFUJI: Of course, we also have Maeda (Akira). We could have an M's Alliance fight, Akira Maeda vs Yuko Miyamoto
MIYAMOTO: No, no, that's impossible, no way
MUTOH: No, why wouldn't a match produced by Akira Maeda be okay? 
MARUFUJI: I want to do it if you have come to this point
MATSUI: Well, if you can do it
MARUFUJI: So by all means
MATSUI: Yes. I wish I could do something to help 
MARUFUJI: Let me see you do a Shiranui
MATSUI: I will do my best
MUTOH: We lost the match, but I am feeling better
MATSUI: Really? 
MUTOH: Really, really. You said you wanted to fight
MATSUI: Beginning from now, why? 
MUTOH: Because although the team lost, I'm fine. I forgot we lost the match
MARUFUJI: Then I will forget too!
MIYAMOTO: Let's forget it
MATSUI: Forgotten
FUNAKI: I have forgotten too
Q: Marufuji, today was a title match. Was it a match in a very special situation, where the seconds were also important? 
MARUFUJI: Yes, I think it was something that Noah hasn't seen before, but I also wanted fans to see this new side. After all, people who like pro wrestling also enjoy it like this. 
MUTOH: Chono talks for a long time. Seriously, wherever I go, he is. 
FUNAKI: By piggybacking? 
MARUFUJI: Are you on bad terms? 
MUTOH: We don't get on very well. Maybe we are not as close as "Double Matsui"
MATSUI: Eh? Lie!
MIYAMOTO: That's easy to understand
MATSUI: Then you have to fight, right? 
MUTOH: I've been fighting a lot 
Q: If it can be arranged for Jurina, will she start training again? 
MATSUI: That's right 
MARUFUJI: I have no choice but to do it because she said it 
MATSUI: I think because I said it, I really have no choice but to do it. But, what I really think each time I watch pro wrestling, is that is it scary for women? I think there is such an image, although it is really cool to see men fighting against each other. When you get to know the stories of these people, and you watch again, it becomes wonderful I think. So, it would be great if more women could see it.
MARUFUJI: 100 points!
MUTOH: You're right. 
MATSUI: I'm glad. I wish I could have such a chance. 
MUTOH: Great. We really want to support you too. 
MARUFUJI: We have to make a proper statement (laughs) wonderful

*Pro Wrestling Masters - an event featuring old vets. 


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: It was a tough match, how do you look back on the fight against Nakajima? 
SHIOZAKI: I knew it was going to be a tough match even before it started. It is always the same, the GHC fight is tough. However, the severity, the strength, the intensity...I'm really happy to have won. 
Q: In the end there were four barrages of the Gowan lariat, how did it feel to hit it?
SHIOZAKI: No matter how painful the attack is, no matter how much I can do with my right arm; I am the GHC champion. Is it broken? That feeling was enough. Katsuhiko Nakajima, who rose many times, only the right arm can respond to that strength.  
Q: What are your thoughts on Nakajima after the fight? 
SHIOZAKI: This isn't the end. The match isn't over yet. Anywhere...Tokyo or any other prefecture, I will win if a match is organized. It's not over yet. It's not over.   
Q: After the match, the next defense emerged with Sugiura. What about that? 
SHIOZAKI: Takashi Sugiura, who is the best, who is the person I have been waiting for, has finally come up. Noah 2020 is Noah's 20th anniversary. At the end of the anniversary, I am fighting for this belt against a man who deserves to be a GHC Heavyweight Champion...what I will be waiting for, will happen in Noah's ring. I want to finish 2020 in the best way for Noah and for me.
Q: What about today being Noah's first foray at the Yokohama Budokan? 
SHIOZAKI: I think this venue was made possible because of everyone who came here to watch in such a difficult situation. It was a really great venue. It was a really great atmosphere. In order to make this the best and the highest grade atmosphere even more exciting and even bigger, Noah will continue to aim for even higher heights. I was convinced of that today. 
Q: After the match, you said "Thank you for your cheers" on the microphone, but did you actually hear those cheers? 
SHIOZAKI: Did I hear it? I heard it. I heard everyone's voices, all the fans who never looked away from Noah. I am really grateful to all the media who gathered here today. Noah will have the best end to 2020. In 2021, we will continue to run towards and climb to higher heights. I was convinced of that power today. I really appreciate everyone. Thank you. 

Comments