(NOAH) Trainee audition held, three people pass including Ogawa from the Kagoshima Rhythmic Gymnastics Club

28TH November 2020
Pro Wrestling DX

Noah held trainee auditions at Club Citta, Kawasaki, Kanagawa on the 28th November, and thee people passed. 

Sixteen people aged seventeen to twenty-nine, who passed the documentation screening, participated in the physical fitness screening today. The examiners were Go Shiozaki and Kaito Kiyomiya. The number of participants was highest at six as there were six seventeen year old High School third graders, but in addition to that there were were a variety wide variety of people from office workers to police officers to programmers, who completed the physical fitness test such as squats and push-ups.

The three successful candidates are Yosuke Sasaki, Haruto Ogawa and Ari Najima. 
Of particular note is Haruto Ogawa of the Kagoshima Industry High School, who as part of the rhythmic gymnastics club, was visited by TV Asahi and NTV for an interview. 

Haruto Ogawa, who displayed his techniques learned in rhythmic gymnastics, said he wanted to be a wrestler who would excite the venue. Ogawa said, "Although he is of another promotion, I want to be an acrobatic wrestler like Kota Ibushi. We are from the same place*, and I feel a connection. I'm doing rhythmic gymnastics at the moment, and I want to improve my acrobatics and train until I can have a match in Noah."
Ogawa, who is seventeen, will enter the Noah dojo after graduating from High School.

Similarly, seventeen year old Yosuke Sasaki, a third year High School Student, is an experienced baseball player and judo wrestler from Gifu. He says, "My target wrestler is Kenta Kobashi. I cried when he came back from fighting cancer in 2007, and on seeing him I wanted to become a pro wrestler." 
Sasaki will also enter the Noah dojo after graduation. 

Ari Najima, a twenty year old wrestler, said, "My goal is Naomichi Marufuji. I think he is a wrestler who is cheered no matter what promotion he goes to or what unit he joins. Like Marufuji, I would like to do pro wrestling that only I can do. I want to do my best to impress various people, and become one of the top wrestlers."
Najima will enter the Noah dojo as soon as arrangements are completed. 

Go Shiozaki, who entered Noah from a public audition recalled, "Physically there wasn't anything outstanding", but he saw the advantages of each and passed three people. 
He also added, "Some people who were rejected will give up, but I think others won't. Pro Wrestling Noah is always waiting, and so we are waiting for a man who wants to be stronger than he was today, and come to Noah's ring." 

The broadcast of the trainee audition can be viewed on demand. WRESTLEUNIVERSE will stream the event from 12:00 JST on December 1st.


*They are both from Kagoshima  

Comments