(NOAH) The new member of The Sugiura Army is Kazunari Murakami! Sudden intrusion and sudden clash with Kongoh on the 29th

Yahoo Japan\East Sports Web
27th December 2020

Kazunari Murakami (47), the "Heisei Terrorist", appeared as the new member of The Sugiura Army at Noah's Kongoh produce, "Diamond 3", at the 26th December, Korakuen Hall, Tokyo.

On the 28th, The Sugiura Army will hold "All Dogs Gather 2! The Takashi Sugiura 20th Anniversary Debut Event" at Korakuen Hall. The main event will be a seven man elimination match against Kongoh, with "X" being listed as a member of The Sugiura Army. 
That X was Murakami. After the 4th match, when Katsuhiko Nakajima (32) and Masa Kitamiya (32) of Kongoh were announced as winners, led by NOSAWA Rongai (44), a staff officer of the Sugiura Army, he appeared in his trademark suit, said "This is "X" and smiled fearlessly. Even though he tried to get into the ring, he was blocked by Nakajima and as the explosive situation between them simmered, he said with a glare "I came all this way, and you won't let me in?"

Afterwards, Murakami said about how the mat of The Ark feels after a long time "I still have no feeling of numbness, but there is more to come. I am sad I wasn't able to do anything today, so I will save the fun for the 29th. I will show you that this is true wrestling!" He finished with an eerie laugh. The two members of Kongoh were full of fighting spirit, saying "He's coming ready for battle, right? Well, I'm looking forward to it" (Nakajima) and "I will destroy him" (Kitamiya)

This will be his comeback since 2017, when puro was devastated as the "Murakami Association", but what will happen to Noah? 

Comments