(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ THE GIFT 2020 IN NAGOYA (SATURDAY, DECEMBER 19TH, NAGOYA CONGRESS CENTER EVENT HALL)

STINGER (YOSHINARI OGAWA & HAYATA) 
(This was after NOSAWA'S first intrusion)

OGAWA: What...anyone? What was that? I want to listen. 
Q: What was that finish? 
OGAWA: That is the "What?" If you have a feeling that you must do something. In relation to that is the Tokyo Sports, "Best Tag Award". It's strange, isn't it? That team? Is that case, wouldn't it be strange if we got the award? No? If they win today, we will challenge. Which one is stronger? Which one is the real best tag? If they lose today, then I will challenge them for our belts. They are both of junior weight, right? Both of them are shorter than me. If it's a safe defense, then a double title is good. It's funny that team is the best tag. We're still better.
Q: You are aiming for the belt? 
OGAWA: We will wear the belts of the best tag team. 


GO SHIOZAKI & KINYA OKADA

Q: Today was Noah's last event of the year. Was there a significance in teaming with Okada today? 
SHIOZAKI: Well, Okada still has a lot to do, but I think to connect that to 2021, I think it's good we ended today with a victory.
Q: Okada, what about you? 
OKADA: I am glad that I had a win in my third year. I will do my best to win more and more from now on. 
Q: Next time, do you want to get the win, even if you team with Shiozaki? 
OKADA: I want to do my best so that I can win on my own. 
Q: Shiozaki, there is the Kongoh produce and the Sugiura Army produce, and there is still the match against Kazuyuki Fujita? 
SHIOZAKI: There is that, and next year at The Budokan, my opponent is Keiji Mutoh. I am heading there, and defeat is not allowed. First I will win and win to make the GHC even greater, and I will show with radiance to the Budokan and to Keiji Mutoh that, "I AM NOAH".

MOHAMMED YONE
"I will crawl up from here. Hey, Tani...Tani!!"


STINGER (YOSHINARI OGAWA, HAYATA & YUYA SUSUMU)
(After the "three man tag")

Q: The fight has intensified? 
OGAWA: It's crazy. Two matches a day have been wrestled. 
Q: Ogawa, did you lose control when you fought with Kotaro? 
OGAWA: I can't help it. I can't help being irritated when I see Kotaro's ugly face.
Q: How was it with Susumu entering and teaming with three people? 
OGAWA: We haven't team yet, it just happened all of sudden and the match ended suddenly because I crushed it. Well, there is nothing more this year, and the three of us will start again newly next year. I have to hit him more in his ugly face. 
Q: Susumu, how was it? 
SUSUMU: That was just a scratch at Suzuki. I was only able to do  little. Next time if it has to be 3 on 3, I will do it. This seems to be a war. 
OGAWA: You said you want a war right? That Mask is the same as NOSAWA. We will deal with the three of you.

KOTARO SUZUKI & NOSAWA RONGAI

NOSAWA: Shit! Damn it! This is all your fault!
KOTARO: Why is it MY fault? It was them that destroyed it!
NOSAWA: You can't just make it a 3 vs 3, asshole.
KOTARO: Admit it, the fact that they broke the match means that you are motivated to go to war with them, right? I'll do it.
NOSAWA: Even so, isn't the Noah juniors just STINGER alone? Vibrant. Isn't that interesting?  
KOTARO (to NOSAWA): Are you okay? I have to ask.  
NOSAWA: Aren't I? I'm a midheavyweight, stupid. But, I think it's okay, isn't it? Didn't this ignite? It's finally in sight, just over there. (To Kotaro) Get Yoshinari Ogawa's head, please. I'm okay with HAYATA. That bastard kicked me, shit. 
KOTARO: I will take it. I will take Yoshinari Ogawa's head. 
NOSAWA (to the mystery masked man): The part time job guy should go after the head of STINGER'S part time job guy. I will raise your part time fee. 
KOTARO: I'm irritated
NOSAWA: It's not my fault if neither Kotaro or Harada are reliable, and I am in a position where I have to leave.
KOTARO: I am reliable, right? 
NOSAWA: But, it's kind of funny.


KONGOH (Kenoh, Haoh and Nioh)

KENOH (to Nioh): Are you Daiso? (to Haoh) Are you Seria? Or are you Can Do*? (To both) HEY, don't fuck with me! Who is the uniform wrestler? Hey, you guys will regret that! What uniform wrestler? What failure? Hey, I'm sorry but that's laughable. It's the same with you guys. That's right, I'm done saying that! I will be watching at the Kongoh produce on December 26th, so you guys should be prepared for that! Understand, assholes? 

*Kenoh storms off*

HAOH (to Nioh who is crouching on his knees): Hey! HEY! I'm sorry, aren't you disappointed to be told, I don't know, that kind of thing? Hey, Nioh! On the 26th...

*Nioh slaps him, Haoh hits him back*

HAOH: Come on!
NIOH: Shut up! I can't lose!

*They grab each others hair and stare at each other*

HAOH: Look back on this you guys
NIOH: Shit. I'll show you. Shit.

*Can Do, Daiso & Seria are the names of corporations who oversee chain stores such as 7-11 etc


DAISUKE HARADA

Q: You made your first defense against Tadasuke, in the end your technique exceed, how do you look back on the match? 
HARADA: As you can see from today's match, Tadasuke continuously bought out his spirit. If he shows a spirit like he did today, and not just for the title match, he can always come to this point again. But in the end, it was me who read him. That is the difference between him and me 
Q: The Noah Juniors are quite chaotic? 
HARADA: Every event someone betrays or someone interferes, the Noah juniors are strange now. This chaos, it's funny. The original Noah Junior was very different to this. There is no more Noah this year, so next year it will be me, and Atsushi Kotoge and Miyawaki, who will be the three people who will tighten up this crazy Noah junior. We will take it in the right direction.
Q: What about the next defense? 
HARADA: There is also that, but what I just said is also important. Both will be done next year, and we will more and more make the era of the Noah Juniors. 

TADASUKE
"I'm 4th. But in baseball, 4th is called a smasher. Kongoh's ace is the smasher. I'm not giving up. There will be a reversal in the Grand Slam home run."


THE SUGIURA ARMY (KAZUSHI SAKURABA & TAKASHI SUGIURA)

SUGIURA: Victory
SAKURABA: It was you
SUGIURA: We both won
Q: How was the fight with the team of Kiyomiya and Inamura? 
SUGIURA: They had momentum, but I don't think they are complete as a tag yet, and I think we are better at individual power. There are still many of those kind of points. 
SAKURABA: I think it is good because they are young. Their ages match up to half of ours in total, right?
SUGIURA: Sure. 26 and 24, right? 
SAKURABA: That's half of ours. 
SUGIURA: That's insane. 50 and 101 years old. It's crazy. 
SAKURABA: Like Japanese and Americans, you like numbers? 
Q: Anyway, It seems that the more you team up, the deeper your teamwork is, but how do you look back on today's teamwork? 
SUGIURA: I started first, and I started with Kiyomiya. I really enjoyed the ground with Kiyomiya. I had a sense of pro wrestling. 
Q: Sakuraba, how do you look back on today's teamwork? 
SAKURABA: I told him to do it for a bit (shake the rope for a combined attack), but he did the opposite
SUGIURA: It's no good getting greedy
SAKURABA: But I feel like I was doing in bits, but I think am doing something good, and it's getting good results 
SUGIURA: Pro Wrestling is not just getting used to the ring, please get used to the microphone a little more
SAKURABA: Isn't it okay to sing? 
SUGIURA: No, if you did something like that you could never close anything out or let your guard down. Was that "Auld Lang Syne*"
SAKURABA: No, it was from the QUINTET awards ceremony
SUGIURA: Oh (hums it)
SAKURABA: Yeah, we defended our belt, so it's the awards ceremony guy
SUGIURA: I didn't get it (laughs)
SAKURABA: You didn't get it? (Laughs) Didn't it get through? Next time I will use another song. 
SUGIURA: There is still room for improvement
Q: Anyway, you have closed out as the tag champions, but have you done it in a way that has made you feel not ashamed of being best tag? 
SUGIURA: Yes, it's with peace of mind that we can go to the Sugiura Army produce. 
Q: So next year, what are you looking forward to as the tag champions? 
SUGIURA: Of course we will defend, but at the end of this year neither Saku or I took a singles belt. Once again, the Sugiura Army will take all the belts with that momentum. 
SAKURABA: For now its going to be defending, but to be honest, I'd rather have a good match rather than just defending. I say it every time, I want to have a good match, get results and defend. Not just in a single, but also in a tag. I think the tag is a way to show each good points, and cover each others bad. Do you have a year end party? Do you talk it over while drinking? Anyway it's no good, I can't go out now. 
SUGIURA: Did you grow up? This was the case when you first came to Noah. The tag is mutual. Did you grow up? 
SAKURABA: Let's talk
SUGIURA: I'm happy to
Q: I don't know if Ogawa and HAYATA mean for a double title or if it's a title challenge, but it seems that they are looking at a match? 
SUGIURA: I wish it was a challenge, but I don't need a junior belt. I don't need it right now, right? This (the SUGI belt) is enough. Should I wear it? This, the GHC, is good. It's enough. I'm not interested. Nowadays, doing it with juniors can't be helped. 
SAKURABA: Sometime we should weigh it?
SUGIURA: No, it's good. That's end of it in my opinion. 
Q: It's less than 100kg, so it's okay. 
SUGIURA: However, even though I have a heavyweight belt and when I think about the meaning of doing it with a junior, does it make sense to take the win for granted? 
Q: Is there a risk? 
SUGIURA: There is no risk, but I don't feel like losing. And there is nothing to win, right? A fight doesn't make sense, but if you want to do it then this (the SUGI belt) should be enough
Q: As a singles? 
SUGIURA: It's a tag (with the SAKU belt). It's embarrassing because I have to put this on when I win. I'll let you experience the humiliation. 
SAKURABA: These took a long time because they were handmade 
SUGIURA:...
SAKURABA: Excuse me by the way (rough)

*He uses the Japanese term "Light of the Firefly", but I have changed it for the Western readers  

*No comment from Kiyomiya or Inamura*    

Comments