(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: NOAH the Best Final Chronicle 2020 (6TH December, Yoyogi 2nd Gymnasium, Tokyo)

KINYA OKADA
"In the first match I was against Yano. I couldn't have a hard time. More and more...Inamura has decided to challenge for a title, I also want to have a top match. I will win more and more."


DAISUKE HARADA

Q: You successfully took the pin in the place where you fell to the lariat in the previous match, was that your goal? 
HARADA: Did you really think that I would fall for that again? Anyway, I am from the Number 18. Did he say that? I'm Number 18. Do you understand the meaning of number 18, Tadasuke? Number 18 is the number of an ace. Wrestlers from all over the world are fighting with number 18. It's a prestigious number. He doesn't know anything. If he calls me number 18, I will carry the number of the ace on my back, and make this Noah juniors from now on. 
KOTOGE: The Budokan has been arranged, I will raise the tension. 
MIYAWAKI: I will raise the tension at The Budokan
HARADA: One more thing. He admitted himself that he was the immovable number 4 at Korakuen the other day. Stupid. Can he say that he has the might to defeat Daisuke Harada, take this belt and become number one? That kind of thing, Tadasuke. Next time in Nagoya, I will fight you for this belt and I will prove that I am the champion in the form of a complete victory. Remember that. 


STINGER
(Yoshinari Ogawa, HAYATA and Yuya Susumu)

OGAWA: STINGER'S new member, ask them about it

OGAWA leaves

SUSUMU: I am Susumu, who has joined STINGER today. There are many wrestlers in Noah who I have a connection to, but I will do it with STINGER from now on. 

SUSUMU and HAYATA shake hands. 

KOTARO SUZUKI & NOSAWA RONGAI

NOSAWA: How about it? What did you say? You didn't want to tag? We shook hands in the ring, I'm the only one to tag with now. 
KOTARO: I know. I know you're the only one. I can't place trust in anyone anymore. Susumu, it took a lot of effort to bring him in. I can't forgive him. It's not just him I can't forgive, it's Ogawa too.
NOSAWA: Networking, networking
KOTARO: Shut up! I won't forgive Ogawa or HAYATA. This is war! I am going to destroy them. 
NOSAWA: Let's crush Yoshinari Ogawa. Yoshinari Ogawa is one of my aims in coming to Noah.
KOTARO: I will be the one who takes the head of Yoshinari Ogawa. I just need to get help with it. 
NOSAWA: There is only me now to team with. Whatever, don't betray me. 
KOTARO: That's what I want to say to you. I can only believe half of it. 
NOSAWA: You don't have connections. I have 10 connections. Look at ABEMA; I have 10 connections.
NOSAWA: Yes, I understand. 
NOSAWA: It's war 
KOTARO: Yes, I am going to destroy them
NOSAWA: Don't betray me
KOTARO: That's what I want to say to you. 

KOTARO leaves

NOSAWA (puts his arm around the mysterious masked mans shoulders): Well my part time job guy, this is a part time job today. It's a hidden face part time job guy.


KENOH

"Did you see it? This is pro wrestling. The match started before I did it. Did you see that? Did he get angry after a long time? It's been a while since I have worked with an annoying opponent who got angry, so did you see that start? Did he get very angry? That was all my strategy to win. Did you think that legs would be the ultimate decision? I was about to give up too, but I broke through his carelessness and reversed the reverse Achilles hold, I predicted it. I was playing with your feelings Kazushi Sakuraba. Your achievements, your name, it's all really amazing, and I am happy to win the title against a guy like him, but I am defending Pro Wrestling Noah and this National belt. And...what I have been saying for two years now has finally come true. HEY! I'll tell all you motherfuckers and you fucking assholes, that all you fuckers have no dreams that won't come true! Dreams are there to come true! My insanely bring dream, I wonder if it's voice is a little withered now and can't speak, but I can't turn it off. Two years ago, did Pro Wrestling Noah think they could go back to the Budokan? HEY! I kept saying it. Did you come to keep it in mind? From there, the dream gradually approached. Look, I will tell you fuckers that there may be inconveniences in the world today, BUT, don't give up on your dreams, keep chasing them, and then they will definitely come true. Those are dreams. One final thing, I will talk about my dream here today; the Nippon Budokan is overcrowded, and I win the main event and am the last one to walk the ramp. That is my next dream! HEY, MOTHERFUCKERS, have big dreams. Talk about your dreams. Well, from now on, Kenoh will make your dreams come true...follow me. 

SAKURABA
"He won today. I was defeated. Sorry."


KAITO KIYOMIYA, DAIKI INABA & YOSHIKI INAMURA

KIYOMIYA: Alright! You did it!
INAMURA: I DID IT!
KIYOMIYA: Amazing power! With this there is a lot of momentum for the tag belt
INAMURA: YES!!!
KIYOMIYA: We should say that you put it into words, if not, this wouldn't have happened (rough, does not translate well)
INABA: Everyone is doing this in this way, both Kiyomiya and Inamura have challenged for the tag and made a voice. I came to Noah to not be defeated, and there are many people like Katsuhiko Nakajima, who I want to return a debt too. As I take more and more action in Noah, from now on I will change too.
KIYOMIYA: No, you can't stop!
INAMURA: LET'S DO IT!
KIYOMIYA: Let's keep going like this
INABA: Let's go!
INAMURA: I will continue to train more and more, and I will continue to fight looking for results and strength, and we will be sure to take the belt in Nagoya. Let's make things even more exciting!
INABA: Ok!
KIYOMIYA: We will show you the scenery. It's a superb view!

The three shake hands

KIYOMIYA: Continue to evolve!
Q: You used the Musou for the first time?
INAMURA: First debut
Q: Why in particular the Muso? 
INAMURA: With Splash Mountain, I haven't had great deciding power and so I have been thinking about this for a while. At the moment I am fighting heavyweight in Noah, and there was a tremendously powerful fighter called Rikio, right? I have decided to use that finish by all means, it's the best win when it comes to the use of direct attack. That's all. I have decided on it for a long time.
Q: What is your response to defeating Miyamoto? 
INAMURA: I am confident that I can beat any opponent once this is decided on. However, as with Splash Mountain, I think it is important to how to attack the opponent by then. I want to cause unrivaled damage, and win next time. 

THE M'S ALLIANCE
(Naomichi Marufuji, Masakatsu Funaki and Yuko Miyamoto)

FUNAKI: That was a little too early
MARUFUJI: I was dealing with Inaba (to Miyamoto). I'm sorry, it was your second match today, and so the burden was heavy. All the young people are all together, so lets get better. Try to get even more better. Look, Funaki isn't sweating. Let's make Masakatsu Funaki serious, no one is more serious than him today. No one. 
Q: Inaba has been attacking quite a bit? 
MARUFUJI: He can't enter into an attack. Is he able to go with my elbows? Other than that, show me something else. Well then, don't go any further. Nothing, nothing. Well, I would like to say one thing to Inaba, when you come to Noah from the outside, you know who to look for. That's it. I'm sorry Funaki didn't have a lot of turns today. 
FUNAKI: No, no
MARUFUJI: Look, Funaki's skin is smooth
FUNAKI: I can still go from here 
MARUFUJI: Is that so? 
FUNAKI: But we lost
MARUFUJI (to Miyamoto): I'm sorry
FUNAKI: Kiyomiya was fine
MARUFUJI: But Funaki is better. I thought that as I was watching. 
FUNAKI: I will take any challenge again. Anyone's.
Q: The Budokan has been announced, but what do you want to do with the M's Alliance? 
MARUFUJI: For Noah it will be the first time in eleven years at the Nippon Budokan. Personally, I have a strong feeling for that, but since I have been working with the M'S Alliance in 2020, I would like the members of the M's Alliance to rise up, we will never break up until we all take the top. Do you know why? I am scared to do anything with Funaki. Funaki is scary, right? 
MIYAMOTO: No, no...
MARUFUJI: The Budokan all together. I don't know what kind of card it will be, but I want to create the best atmosphere together.


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: It was a fierce battle that lasted over 50 minutes, but how do you look back on the match? 
SHIOZAKI: 50 minutes? Time doesn't matter to me. I don't care about how much time elapses, such as 50 minutes. Whether its 50 minutes, 60 minutes or 30 minutes, it doesn't matter how long Takashi Sugiura and I fight. I receive the intensity and I return it. Takashi Sugiura's fight is so full of mutual feelings. It was a battle of fate. 
Q: At the end, it was a series of three powerful lariats, but what did you think when Sugiura took it? 
SHIOZAKI: This is all I can do, and he's not falling over. I have to hit him until he collapses? Until one of us collapses? That is the battle I was fighting, and I think it was summarized at the end.
Q: What about Keiji Mutoh appearing after the match and announcing his challenge? 
SHIOZAKI: I have no intention of going along with Keiji Mutoh's remark, "only the GHC has not been worn". But there is the dream of fighting Keiji Mutoh, right? I have that dream. In Noah's ring I will wear this belt, and give that dream to everyone.
Q: And the stage will be the Nippon Budokan? 
SHIOZAKI: A battle suitable for the Budokan will be held. I can't for it, Noah will be back at the Budokan and I will be with Keiji Mutoh in that ring. There is so much to dream, isn't there? I will fight for the GHC Heavyweight and win. 
Q: Mutoh said he wouldn't go with a long match
SHIOZAKI: I don't want to go out like that with anyone. Nobody wants to spend a lot of time. Whether it is 10 minutes, 20, 30 or 40, the length does not matter. However, it is just how we make each other feel; if you don't want to go along with it, then don't come out. Should I go along with that feeling? I am not underestimating Keiji Mutoh or looking lightly at him just because he is old. No matter how old he is, Keiji Mutoh is Keiji Mutoh. This is the GHC Heavyweight and "I am Noah". Go Shiozaki will experience Keiji Mutoh and defend this belt, that is "I am Noah".    

KEIJI MUTOH

MUTOH: Well, I frankly I am happy now, the title match has been decided. 
Q: What about the Nippon Budokan? 
MUTOH: It's good, isn't it? I have wrestled a lot of memorable matches at the Budokan. It's a good place. As I said before, I wonder if the COVID spit test will be well regulated somehow. I am thinking of that too. That is why I want to take on the challenge. It's good. I feel like I am alive, and like myself. 
Q: How was it when you saw Shiozaki's match today? 
MUTOH: Well, in a way having a long match like this for long times is the old Noah style, maybe it is a style from the time of the Four Heavenly Kings? That is their bible, but my bible is different. Is that my pro wrestling mind? In that respect, maybe I won't get along with that style. 
Q: Does Mutoh have a strategy? 
MUTOH: Well, I'm going to do things my own way. I don't want to be dragged into that style too much. 
Q: Shiozaki said "Anytime, anywhere, anyone's challenge" what did you think when you heard that? 
MUTOH: Then I wonder if I will receive young people for about a year? I've done a lot of that, I even did it with Yinling. Will I take it? Maybe it's better not to talk about it too much. If I lose, why don't I bring in someone else to challenge? The bit where everyone challenges is different, I see myself as the first challenger. I think I am number one in the ranking. Is that okay? Even if I am old. Well then, thank you Nippon Budokan.

Comments