(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: TAKASHI SUGIURA'S 20TH ANNIVERSARY "ALL DOGS GATHER 2" (29th December 2020, Korakuen Hall)

KAI FUJIMURA
"Today was a single match with Yano, who debuted not so long ago. I had a chance here, and I can't afford to lose in a place like this. With Pro Wrestling Noah from now on, I want to take chances, so thank you for your continued support."


MOHAMMED YONE & SHUHEI TANIGUCHI

YONE: There is something that was hazy. I had my 25th anniversary, Taniguchi had his 15th, and I thought that it would be encouraging if I had a partner, because I couldn't finish it as it was. I thought that with Taniguchi, the two of us could face the same direction. So after I spoke it, it wasn't "I'll do it", it was more like "Let's do it". I was pretty happy.
TANIGUCHI: I feel like I have been overthinking things a little too much lately, and I forgot to enjoy pro wrestling. I'm going to have fun with Yone from now on. So, I want to not only enjoy it, but also aim for the top while having fun. Thank you.
YONE: Please. Let's do it. 
TANIGUCHI:  Let's do it!


FULL THROTTLE (YO-HEY, HAJIME OHARA & SEIKI YOSHIOKA)

OHARA: I'm tired. 2020 is over. How about it? 
YO-HEY: Pro Wrestling Noah and FULL THROTTLE were able to conclude 2020 with the engine fully charged without problems. I have something to say...there is no small leftover armpit hair.
OHARA: Since the start of this year, on January 4th 2020, I have been losing to Harada. I lost to him in the semi finals of Junior League. Losing to him marked the beginning of the year. I was able to win last over Miyawaki, and finally I had the chance with the timing I was waiting for with everything I had accumulated so far this year, and at the end of it, I announced my challenge. Thus, I have also become the leader of FULL THROTTLE. The Noah Juniors are a little chaotic right now, and as one who has been fighting with them for a long time, the current situation is unforgivable. I would like to show this clearly in the battle. On top of that, I want to settle down the current Noah Juniors. Next year, the engine will be fully charged, and we, FULL THROTTLE, want to race to the core of the Noah Juniors. Fasten your seat belts
YOSHIOKA: It is rare for the leader to assert himself in this way. Do you know what that means? He means to get a belt. 
YO-HEY: Well then, the leader, to close out 2020
OHARA: Understood. In 2020, the FULL THROTTLE engine will be fully charged...Mui Bien. 

DAISUKE HARADA

Q: You accepted Ohara's challenge? 
HARADA: As I said, Hajime Ohara has always been doing something like supporting someone or playing a role that complements someone. That is not what he is supposed to do. I have been with Ohara since the days when I talked about the new chapter of the ark, or REBORN, and I have always known his strength. That is why I showed my feelings. 
Q: You have finished the year as champion, but what about next year? 
HARADA: I haven't decided where to do the title match with Ohara, but I will do it. This is how the start of the New Year will be. In 2021, much more in the Noah juniors I will quickly create an era. I will work with Atsushi Kotoge and Junta Miyawaki to create it.


DAIKI INABA & KAITO KIYOMIYA

INABA: I can't leave, I have set a goal. Various goals are increasing. That is why I have decided I won't back down. I will keep on like this. Be prepared. 
KIYOMIYA: I'm very motivated. It's already the end-of-year, I mean the year has finished, that is the feeling. I didn't lose. There has been a lot of gloomy news this year, and next year a lot of smiles will be made. We will make a light so that all the wrestlers, the Noah fans, and the whole pro wrestling world will smile. 


HIDEKI SUZUKI & KAZUYUKI FUJITA

SUZUKI: There was a return call
FUJITA: Return call? Who? 
SUZUKI: The customers. Is it a return call from the soul? 
Q: You fought against Shiozaki for the first time in nine months? 
FUJITA: Get involved, I don't know. I don't know if I didn't get involved. 
SUZUKI: Surely that is the case, but why don't you have a match? Why won't it work? 
FUJITA: It doesn't work...
SUZUKI: It seems like that
Q: This event is Sugiura's 20th anniversary? 
FUJITA: That's good, isn't it? I think I did my best, and I have been doing it for a long time. 
Q: Do you have a desire to fight Shiozaki again? 
FUJITA: If there is another opportunity. I was the loser, so I want to do it.
SUZUKI: Do you want to do it? Get involved? 
FUJITA: Do you have a problem? If you do, say it!
SUZUKI: Yes, I have a problem!
FUJITA: Say it. I don't know the meaning of not taking action, so what is it? 
SUZUKI: Thank you very much
FUJITA: Do it! If you have something to say, say it. 
SUZUKI: I do not. I have nothing to say. Thank you, it was fun. 
FUJITA: No, no. Come on! Come on! (Slaps Suzuki) Return that! Return it!

SUZUKI counters with an elbow

FUJITA: No wonder! Probably like a slap! (very rough, does not translate)
SUZUKI: I don't mind if my hands hurt
FUJITA: Okay, that's sorted out then 
SUZUKI: Good, it's sorted. Thank you. 
FUJITA: Thank you. No young student can be as reliable as you. Thank you. Thank you. 

They shake hands, and FUJITA leaves.

SUZUKI: Am I tired? I showed you something deplorable. After this, a wonderful main event will start. I can't really make any excuses. I'm sorry about the match. I may be fired again next year. Let's do our best. I will do my best.


TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: How was your 20th anniversary match? 
SUGIURA: Well, isn't it? It's just a checkpoint, I don't feel sentimental over the 20th anniversary. Whether it is the 20th anniversary or the 21st, I just do it as usual. I don't really have very many feelings. However, I am grateful to ABEMA for holding the event like this, and I am grateful to everyone who came. 
Q: The number of members in The Sugiura Army has increased again, and your power has grown?
SUGIURA: Nakamura is good. It's good to look very aggressive. I'm happy. Murakami is as usual. But, grow accustomed, keep your personality and get used to it (rough) 
Q: What kind of year do you want the 21st to be? 
SUGIURA: First of all, belts. Aiming for a single GHC, and as a unit, I want to take all the belts. I want that momentum. 
Q: It was a tough match, but now you have a year-end party? 
SUGIURA: Yes. What will happen? That's what I'm worried about. Even though its an end of year party, someone has gone home. What's going on? 
Q: Unpredictable to the last
SUGIURA: That's right. Forever. 

Comments