(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: PREMIUM PRELUDE, 2020 (Tuesday 1st December, Korakuen Hall, Tokyo)


FULL THROTTLE
(Seiki Yoshioka, Hajime Ohara & YO-HEY)

OHARA: So, how was it today? 
YO-HEY: Can I say it first? The second generation first time team leader is Hajime Ohara-chan. I regret that I couldn't become the leader, but as the new second generation leader of FULL THROTTLE, in order for Hajime-chan to further evolve FULL THROTTLE as the leader, I'm going to take the win, exposing the fighting spirit, and that in a good sense that he's a leader that makes me feel sweet. How about it? It's not time to change the leader, isn't it? 
OHARA: On the contrary, by being the leader I want the two of you to go before me. However, it's hard to be the leader. It can be a hassle, there are general affairs. I have to do work other than in the ring, I have to plan things that will make us stand out, and there is also an internet signing session I think. It's a hassle, because I am the one who has to carry that kind of thing on my back. 
YO-HEY: Yes! Please Leader!
YOSHIOKA: Please!
OHARA: You guys focus on the ring.
YO-HEY: Thank you
YOSHIOKA: Thank you.
OHARA: I want to do my best to operate outside the ring so I can make FULL THROTTLE even more exciting. How about it?
YOSHIOKA:...Won't happen
OHARA: I'm going to do my best, and that is why the engine is fully open. Mui-Bien!

YUKO MIYAMOTO
"Wasn't it in Kawasaki last time? The singles match ended in a draw, but today it is completely concluded. A win is a win. I am the one who got the 3 counts. It means that even such a small person such as I, can beat a big opponent. I still want to fight various people. It doesn't matter if it's not just the Sugiura Army. I want to fight various people. That's it."

MOHAMMED YONE
"Completely done. It doesn't feel like it did at the 25th anniversary, but of course like I swore then, I will do more. But, as Miyamoto is the M'S special force captain, the last time it came to a draw. I wanted to win, but I was crushed. It is not going to end like this. I want to rise. I want to rise again one way or another. I don't mean to smoulder. When I look around at Noah, there are other guys who share the same sentiment, so I want to rise together. Maybe I will call out to them. I am not going to lose my spirit, I will fever more and more.

TADASUKE
"I will tell you this quickly. I will be the one and only in Nagoya."


THE SUGIURA ARMY
(NOSAWA Rongai and Kazushi Sakuraba)

NOSAWA: Are you messing around? 
SAKURABA: Laughing during both training and the match, laughing while being grave.
NOSAWA: You mean you are having fun? With the pretension of the champion I am looking forward to Yoyogi. In addition, the number of belts in the Sugiura Army will increase. Triple Crown Right? If you take The National there will be the tag and the SAKU belts.
SAKURABA: Oh, really? 
NOSAWA: Triple crown in Yoyogi, triple crown!
SAKURABA: I will do my best
NOSAWA: As Sakuraba about the rest
SAKURABA: Hey, I want him to just use his surname! In the end I was irritated, so I decided to ignore him, but I am still rattled. It's like Fujinami's "I'm going to quit this company!"
Q: How was the match with Kenoh who you will fight in a title match? 
SAKURABA: His strikes are strong, aren't they? Did he originally do Nippon Kempo? He's strong, his kick is heavy. However, I also have some strikes aren't used in Nippon Kempo. Maybe I will fight with them. 
Q: Did you give a calf kick (also known as low kick to the calf) to Kenoh during the match? 
SAKURABA: I'm pretty good at that you know. That's...well, no. I'm not going to say anything about my strategy. There are many places with the low kicks; the high kicks go here (head) and they can also reach here (neck). There are various middle kicks. You can pretend to do a high kick and kick the body, or you can pretend to go for the body and do a high kick. The image for my recent practice is in the image of Buakaw Banchamek​*
Q: It derives from Buakaw? 
SAKURABA: I love Buakaw. Next time you call me by my full name, please call me Sakuraba Buakaw. Maybe I will go to my elbows, elbows can be used above and below. I can't stop laughing because I shouldn't laugh, it's fun, that is my appearance. I had a pattern of low kicks, and it worked, so after all, all I could do was smile and laugh. Like "Do different things to this guy" (rough). So, it sounded silly when I said it on the microphone, but I had no intention to be messing around. 

KENOH
"HEY! KAZUSHI SAKURABA! I warned you that you were deliberately messing around! YOU knew that mic was off! There is no tension because of YOU. YOU don't know what savage is. Even if you win a match in Noah, are you going to be fooling around to the end? I'm angry! I will revive the tense Kazushi Sakuraba, and then on December 6th in Yoyogi, I will beat you completely!"


KOTARO SUZUKI & SARUBAHE DE ORIENTE

KOTARO: What is this, HAYATA...quickly coming in from the side? If are going to do that, then come at me from the front. You always come out of Yoshinari Ogawa's shadow. You can't talk anyway, so I will shut your mouth. 
Q: What about Oriente? 
ORIENTE: Well, we are going to take the belt. 
KOTARO: We have plenty of scope. I can afford to say that we have that. 

NOSAWA RONGAI (with his mysterious masked friend)
"I helped Kotaro, but that guy bought in a mysterious masked man. Because I don't have a partner, I bought in this "part time guy". Wouldn't it be more interesting for me to team up with Yoshinari Ogawa and HAYATA without him (Kotaro)? Until then, with this "part time guy"...what should I do? At first everyone won't shake hands. I don't like that, I don't like that. This part time guy is more reliable than the strange thing bought in by Kotaro*, this part time guy, he is more reliable than that masked man. Yoshinari Ogawa and I will team up! With STINGER.


KAITO KIYOMIYA AND YOSHIKI INAMURA

INAMURA: Kiyomiya?
KIYOMIYA: What is it? 
INAMURA: I want to get results! I want a chance to get results! I will definitely take that chance!
KIYOMIYA: Everyone has such feelings, I can't stop here. I can see how bright it is. With that current vision and that momentum of yours now, I am sure that we can create Noah's future. Let's challenge for the tag belts together!
INAMURA: LET'S DO IT!
KIYOMIYA: DO YOU WANT TO DO IT?
INAMURA: LET'S DO IT!
KIYOMIYA: OKAY!!

They shake hands

KIYOMIYA: Lets do it! We will do it!
INAMURA: YES!!

KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"Today's opponent...I thought he was a newcomer, but, well, that's just it...it was different from before."


GO SHIOZAKI

SHIOZAKI: Takashi Sugiura...the Nippon Budokan was where I first got the GHC (December 6th 2009), it will be the same as then. I will fight Takashi Sugiura for this GHC. I feel this is fate. I will win and prove that "I AM NOAH"...I will prove the reality that "I am NOAH".
Q: Your right arm has been attacked in the pre-matches, but what is your current state? 
SHIOZAKI: Naturally, it's fine. This is the GHC Heavyweight championship, and I will always bear it in perfect form. That is the GHC, and no matter what the situation is, it is the champion who will always find a way to survive. The last person standing will be me, the champion.


*Retired MMA fighter
*Nantoka is a dog that appears in the French series picture book "Rita et Machin", but as this is unknown to English speakers I have substituted the meaning.

Comments