(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ HIGHER GROUND 2021 (10th January, Korakuen Hall)

FULL THROTTLE (YO-HEY & SEIKI YOSHIOKA)
(AKA, Seiki Yoshioka discovers why HAYATA stopped speaking)

YO-HEY: Our match was fresh, Pichi-Pichi* fresh
YOSHIOKA: Fresh?
YO-HEY: Boys...
YOSHIOKA: Boys? 
YO-HEY: Love...
YOSHIOKA: I ask you, what is love? 
YO-HEY: Well that's okay, but it was. Those two are in a chaotic season now. This isn't a teaching a young match either, it was very pleasant and fresh, although it might not have been that way. Again, my original intention...what was the subject? Very fresh.
YOSHIOKA: Strong feelings. Ah, good. 
YO-HEY: That's right. A new stimulus that I feel after a long time, there is something that feels great about those two, and it's okay because it was very interesting. Well, whether we win or lose, it was natural for us to win, but today we have something going on in the semi final.
YOSHIOKA: Yes! That's important.
YO-HEY: The second leader, Hajime Ohara, had decided to challenge for Harada's belt and will have a match today, and so in order for us to give him momentum I think it's important for us to win the first match so Hajime-chan says, "I can do it too." I hope he feels the same way. One thing I want to say personally, is that Daisuke Harada and Hajime Ohara had a title match in Osaka when I first came to Noah. It was at a tremendously high level, and the audience was crazy, and I was watching an exciting match like a fan. I'm personally looking forward to that match, which made me think that the Noah Juniors have a high level. We will be the backbome of the leader of FULL THROTTLE with support to victory, it will breathe new life. If you give us an engine, you will be very happy. Let's cheer hard. I talked a lot, but...
YOSHIOKA: You talked excessively
YO-HEY: Talked excessively
YOSHIOKA: Ordinarily he is devoted to backup, but he is The Leader, and today we will show him the occasion to do it. Let's cheer.
YO-HEY: OK. Let's go do that. For The Leader by the way. Well then, let's go. Engine charged! Mui Bien!

Pichi-Pichi: gelatinous desert made from grated cassava and sugar


MOHAMMED YONE & SHUHEI TANIGUCHI

TANIGUCHI: Thank you very much
YONE: Tani, Tani, good. Fight like a demon, like demon. That is Tani's characteristic, but he looks to be having more fun. I want you be cheerful, funky and have fun. How about something more surging from inside your body? 
TANIGUCHI: That's right. Last time I lost. I have gotten a little stronger. I will have fun with Yone, and aim for the top (points up in a disco style). 
YONE: Oh, I like that. That's my pose. Good. Next I will arrange costumes, I'd like to have matching hairstyles or something, I want to do it with a good feeling from now on. There is still more to do. We lost suddenly first, but we will start from there. What about it?
Q: What is your team name? 
YONE: Tani is thinking about the team name. He must be thinking. Are you thinking? 
TANIGUCHI:...Yes.
YONE: I'm not thinking about it. By the way, that will change steadily. I would like us to become a team that will aim for the belt, not just a team of two people. Please look forward to that in the future.


NOSAWA RONGAI, IKUTO HIDAKA & KOTARO SUZUKI

NOSAWA: Whoa
HIDAKA: The war has just begun, right? 
NOSAWA: I wasn't satisfied today
KOTARO: I wasn't the one picking fights
NOSAWA: Did you enjoy yourself? 
KOTARO: You had fun too 
HIDAKA (to Kotaro): No, no, no, I was having fun.
KOTARO: You enjoyed the victory
NOSAWA: I want to defeat someone more worthwhile, I want to do it against an opponent who is worth beating. 
KOTARO: It's not enough
NOSAWA: Shall we go and demolish in the next match? 
HIDAKA: "Go?"
NOSAWA (to Kotaro): I'm not working, so you are on your own to demolish it. 
HIDAKA: Maybe I'm going to help
NOSAWA: I still don't trust you
HIDAKA: I don't like it, but it's right if NOSAWA senior says so.
KOTARO: You are that kind? 
NOSAWA: It's better to be on the side of the powerful
KOTARO: But you haven't done anything
NOSAWA: However, it's comfortable to be beside me 
KOTARO: Well, there are only veterans
NOSAWA: That's encouraging. Well, that's about it to be unveiled today. Well, thanks to me and my crotch kick that shines in my seven colors
KOTARO: My inexhaustible power...
NOSAWA: Let's go home. Thank you.
KOTARO: Well, that was well organized


THE KONGOH JUNIORS 
(Haoh & Nioh)

NIOH: Hey, did you see it!? On the 4th AND the 10th, I took the pin from HAYATA. Moreover, it was by two consecutive victories, that is all I need. You can beat anyone with that. The next champions are us.
HAOH: Hey! Endure, endure, grit teeth, grit teeth, we will take the three. Hey! Watch!


DAISUKE HARADA

Q: Looking back on the fight with Ohara? 
HARADA: He is strong. I said that he has always been someone's support, but his natural power is amazing. Today's title match was awesome. He's amazing, but I didn't want to lose. I don't want to lose in order to create an era of the Noah Juniors. I did everything today with that feeling. 
Q: Yoshioka announced a challenge after the match? 
HARADA: Like he said, we had a single once when there was no audience, and it came to a 20 minute draw. We couldn't settle it. The fact that he came, is a wish that came true. This time I will win and I will settle this. 
Q: What is your recent impression of Yoshioka? 
HARADA: I think he is growing used to Noah, and is demonstrating what he has. But, since then he has evolved a lot and he may have grown compared to the last time we fought. He can't beat me.
Q: Recently, the Katayama German Suplex has been used effectively, what is your response to that? 
HARADA: I was confident with the response I got last time, so I decided it do it in a different way today, but I still have many more. Watch out for that Yoshioka. I'm amazing.

FULL THROTTLE
(Hajime Ohara & Seiki Yoshioka)      

OHARA: Did I do it right? Did I fulfill my responsibilities? No, it's not enough. It's still not enough. No matter how much you lose, there is no choice but to move forward. I won't give up. I will build everything up again, and defeat Harada. I will take the belt and lead the Noah Juniors to a higher Mui Bien. Yoshioka will challenge after me, and I entrust all these emotions of mine to him. 
YOSHIOKA: The Leader's match, Ohara's match, it touched my heart today. There is no wrestler who can't be hot after seeing this match. If I look back, it's not settled, right? I have drawn with him once in a singles, and I will settle it with him next time. 
OHARA: More than ever, the fire in our hearts has not extinguished. Let's burn that fire.




KENOH
"Thank you very much to the assholes who came today, in such an uneasy world, and thank you to all the fuckers who watched it live. Like I said in the ring, if each of us takes a firm action, then you can definitely go to the dream of the Nippon Budokan. We will definitely take you. Well, if you wish it, your dreams will come true! That is a dream! Let's go! Next month, to the Nippon Budokan..."

NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

Q: The tag with Akiyama has been officially decided? 
MARUFUJI: According to what I hear, Akiyama has had surgery on his knees. I think he has a title match in DDT, but I also think that he heard my request and probably decided to have surgery immediately with the intention of responding to it. I am really grateful, and I am happy because I feel that Akiyama is full of motivation. 
Q: Are you worried about tagging? 
MARUFUJI: At this stage I am not worried. He has been in the dojo since the day I entered as a new trainee. I have seen him in joint practice together. At the time he was a frightening senior, but as I said the other day, I learned a lot by wrestling him at a turning point in my career, and I was able to grow a lot. Because of that, there is now pro wrestler, Marufuji, and a big part of that is Akiyama. I am really looking forward to his coming here, rather than being anxious.
Q: What do you want to show at The Budokan? 
MARUFUJI: Since the opponents are Kiyomiya and Inamura, and Akiyama and I are teaming up, maybe some fans may or may not have expected our opponents to be original older wrestlers. However, for me in Noah now, the number of seniors with careers is gradually decreasing and by Kiyomiya and Inamura, who are in great shape now clashing with Akiyama, I think we can grasp something that will grow from one stage into two, three, four, five and even ten. I am looking forward to him standing next to me. Win or lose, I am looking forward to it. Kiyomiya lost to Kenoh today? I wonder if you are okay. Jun Akiyama is tougher than me. I want Kiyomiya and Inamura to keep that mind when they go to the ring at the Nippon Budokan. 
Q: Akiyama has been active beyond his years, such as winning the DDT league match etc, but what are your recent impressions? 
MARUFUJI: I think he's amazing. I think his condition is not as good as it was at his peak, but, it's the same for other wrestlers. What are the era wrestlers? Around 50 people. But, I think because there are such people, this is the wrestling world, and I've had various matches in places. I am looking forward to being able to work with Akiyama here. Well, because he has had an operation, I will move "1" and Akiyama to move "9", I will move "1" so Akiyama feels free to move "9". 
Q: Not vice versa? 
MARUFUJI: He has had surgery, and his condition is good. Please show 90% of that good condition at Noah's Budokan, the place that good condition has been revived. You can see Jun Akiyama at 90%, so please come to the Nippon Budokan.

Comments