(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ HIGHER GROUND 2021 ~ Yokohama Radiant Halls (Saturday, January 16th)


FULL THROTTLE
(YO-HEY, SEIKI YOSHIOKA, HAJIME OHARA)

YO-HEY (TO YOSHIOKA): February 12th, the first Nippon Budokan event in eleven years!! With all the thoughts that The Leader could not fulfil, hit Daisuke Harada and get the belt! I hope you get it! In today's first match, even if it was a fresh trio, don't worry about losing and win well! Good fortune...No, the peanut butter looked really good. 
YOSHIOKA:...? Well, it was The Leader who lit the fire, and the best stage has been prepared at The Nippon Budokan. A shameless fight, a shameless fight for the GHC Junior. Daisuke Harada was in today's main, I will study him well.
OHARA: This is why from the pre-match the engine is charged, and full throttle will be used to capture the belt!

YOSHIKI INAMURA 

"It is less than a month before the Nippon Budokan. EVEN MORE! I WILL GROW STRONGER AND HIT THE MUSOU FOR THE WIN AGAINST JUN AKIYAMA!! IT'S MORE THAN JUST BEING UNIQUE!"


KONGOH (KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA & MASA KITAMIYA)

NAKAJIMA: Recently, I've been in a tag team again (with Kitamiya). Have you noticed? (laughs) Isn't it nice? Agree? 
Q: It seems your old co-operation is coming out naturally? 
NAKAJIMA: It's natural, just like breathing. It's a comfortable feeling, hey Masa? 
KIYAMIYA: We have tagged for a long time! And there are some guys who I can't forgive! I'm tired of it, you can't just leave it alone. Getting pissed off the arrogance of their disjointed group*. Takashi Sugiura, who jokes around at the top...bastard Sugiura Army! You get two good things at once, Masa Kitamiya & Kongoh! I'm telling you I'm tired of it

*Kitamiya uses the phrase "The people of Karasui", which basically means people who just get together and have no rules or discipline. There is no equivalent in English for it.  


KAZUNARI MURAKAMI

Q: You fought with Kenoh, how was it? 
MURAKAMI: The challenge has nothing to do with it. All I have to do is crush the enemy in front of me, no matter how much you come at me! The more it happens, the more it burns. Come on! Think of that as I kill you by choking the life out of you (rough). No more waiting. Bring it on! That's it. Osaka, look forward to it!

KENOH
"HEY! Kazunari Murakami! I finally understand. I hate you from the bottom of my heart. What? Is it okay to hit with a closed fist if I wear open fingered gloves? Is that professional wrestling? Is that how you fight in your ring? I see...I will go with that intention too. Next will be the title match in Osaka! I'll show you the truth of Kenoh.


NOSAWA RONGAI, IKUTO HIDAKA & KOTARO SUZUKI

NOSAWA: What? But hey, it's not particularly importante*. I don't care. I don't need a belt. It's a war. A war. I pity the champion. Before the Budokan? Being destroyed by two guys with bad fashion sense. 
HIDAKA: I will bring a weapon because its a war. I will also get the belt, and bring it to us.
NOSAWA: Your clothes are uncool, and your comment is also crap. You guys! It's a war you assholes, as you have to do is defeat them! I am telling you, be sure to take it! Don't increase my work.
KOTARO: Rest assured, I will bring it.

*Spanish for "Important" (NOSAWA likes to speak in Spanish sometimes)


GO SHIOZAKI

SHIOZAKI: It's evident he's not the Junior tag team champion, but he's undoubtedly a Noah Junior. Don't worry, I am prepared for them. 
Q: You were Kotoge's opponent for his Noah debut here at Radiant Halls, you took a headbutt like that twice then. ?
SHIOZAKI: I bled, and my front teeth came out. There was a lot of difficulty...but I didn't bleed today, and I am not missing any front teeth. I mean, I'm getting stronger right? (Shows front teeth). Teeth are life*...(laughs) 
Q: You and Marufuji had a chop competition? 
SHIOZAKI: I don't want to lose, whether we are teaming up together or in tags. I'm sure a feeling of competition has emerged. Today..(chop war) I won. My partner also won!
Q: Did you accelerate even more to the Budokan?
SHIOZAKI: Yeah. The support of all the fans in all the matches today at Yokohama Radiant Halls has been everything. Are you going to the Budokan? I am without stopping. 
Q: The future remains uncertain given the current situation? 
SHIOZAKI: I don't know what will happen in the future, but if everyone is there and Noah is there, it will be safe. I want to overcome it by hammering it in (rough. I think he means chopping it)...I don't think I will overcome it (rough).

Comments