(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ NEW SUNRISE 2021 (Korakuen Hall, January 4th)


DAISUKE HARADA, ATSUSHI KOTOGE, JUNTA MIYAWAKI & YASUTAKA YANO

YANO: I'm really happy to win early in the New Year, but I will continue to do my best so that I can win a singles next time.
MIYAWAKI: Happy New Year. I will do my best so that I can play the leading role this year. Thank you. 
KOTOGE: I'm glad so many customers came to the first event of the New Year, and some customers watched online. I think that it is still a difficult time, so all we can do is run wild in the ring. I would like to deliver intensity and energy this year as well. I look forward to working with you again this year.
HARADA: It was only a little with Ohara for the title match on the 10th, but it was a good gain because I thought about various parts I could make use of. 
Q: What kind of parts? 
HARADA: I won't say, as it won't be proof against my opponent, but I will show it in the title match. There is still not a safe situation this year, and I hope that everyone will find courage and hope by our fight in the ring. Thank you for your consideration this year from Pro Wrestling Noah, and the Noah Junior's.  

FULL THROTTLE (Hajime Ohara, YO-HEY & Seiki Yoshioka)

OHARA: Happy New Year. I lost the first pre-match, but I am glad that Fujimura-kun was energetic, and worked hard today. Next, the title match with Harada has been arranged, and I will concentrate on that. I talked about the reason why I challenged now the other day, the current situation in the Noah Junior's must be reversed. What are the Noah Juniors doing, while it is said that Noah's heavyweights are good? I think that is the feeling and the opinion of the customers. I think it should be corrected at once. I have been fighting in the Noah Juniors, and I will show what they are in the battle with Harada. This year I will do my best so that FULL THROTTLE can be at the center of Noah.
YO-HEY: Let's do our best
YOSHIOKA: Let's do it
YO-HEY: Let's do the usual thing at the end. It's the first time in a New Year, so with the usual engine charged, with this guy, Mui Bien
OHARA: That's why in 2021, the engine will be fully open, so Mui Bien"


YOSHIKI INAMURA & DAIKI INABA

INABA: I got the win with DDD today, it has been a technique that I was thinking about when I went to Noah, and now there is a cobra twist with this DDD. Now, I can go even higher with this, and with Inamura. He has amazing power. Let's rise even more
INAMURA: LET'S GO MORE AND MORE
INABA: OK!
INAMURA: LET'S GO

AKITOSHI SAITO
"Happy New Year 2021, everyone. It is said that those two have created a new team. I have been in a group like this with a rebellious spirit for a long time. It is as simple as that. I am looking forward to next time. Everyone, thank you for this year."

MOHAMMED YONE & SHUHEI TANIGUCHI
(Taniguchi is leaning on Yone's shoulder)

YONE: Tani, Tani, from here we have still just begun to tag, and if we don't give up, we can definitely rise. Hey, Tani? 
TANIGUCHI: YES!
YONE: Without a doubt, I will go with this Tani

OSAMU NISHIMURA
"Soon it will be 30 years since I made my debut, while still looking at the example of my teacher, Dory. I think it's just like life, isn't it? History and career, that is life after all. That is pro wrestling. No matter where it is I go to the ring, I am still studying. If he was a wrestler in the third grade, then I would want him to go out into the world and experience various places, and grow more and more. I wanted to convey that to him."


KONGOH JUNIORS (HAOH & NIOH)

NIOH: It's not because I won today, but Haoh and I will challenge for the tag belts! A win today doesn't matter, we will win the championship with that momentum. 
HAOH: Naturally, we are not going to forget the parting words. Be prepared. 
NIOH: It starts from here. 


THE SUGIURA ARMY
(Takashi Sugiura, Kazunari Murakami, Kazushi Sakuraba)

SUGIURA: No, no no, Kenoh...you are the champion, right? The National Champion. Isn't it embarrassing to be choked out like that? Do you know he is a champion? 
MURAKAMI: I didn't know
SUGIURA: You choked him easily. Champion, pitiful. 
MURAKAMI: Really, is that the champion? Well, that's good. Everyone has a belt, and I don't have one. 
SUGUIURA: Are you going to? 
MURAKAMI: Ah! Tell him. Say that I will be next. Well, don't run away! Are you going to? Say that I will do it whenever you want. First place is me. If you try to escape, I will storm in. Be prepared.
SUGIURA: It's a fact
MURAKAMI: You guy's better write it down. Write it as a reporters endorsement. Understand? I'll do it.
SAKURABA: Clean fight, clean fight.
MURAKAMI: Oh, it will be a clean fight. A clean fight with a fist. 

KOTARO SUZUKI, NOSAWA RONGAI AND IKUTO HIDAKA

NOSAWA: Introduce yourself
HIDAKA: Pro Wrestling Noah, I have come here again after a long time. Sean Capture*, Ikuto Hidaka. The three of us are going to war against the Noah Juniors. Also, you are going back to The Budokan, right? I am also one of the few to win a GHC at The Budokan** More and more turbulence.
NOSAWA: I just want to say one thing; it doesn't matter if it's a GHC, The Nippon Budokan or the new Noah Juniors. Thinking ahead, what can I do that is extreme? Be prepared, it's my premier Noah match early in the New Year. Ogawa, HAYATA, and who else? 
KOTARO: Susumu
HIDAKA: Susumu
KOTARO: Today is the start of the war. I'll crush them. 
NOSAWA: I am going to destroy them. Thinking ahead, I don't think it's unreasonable. This is a warning. What is this new Noah junior? It's a different Noah junior. I don't know what to do about the Noah Juniors. It's just Yoshinari Ogawa. I will destroy it all. 
KOTARO: No double cross
NOSAWA: That's why it's 9:1. You two are 9, and I am 1. If there is a number 10, I can't work with 1. 
KOTARO: Then I am 3. 

*His business which is kind of like an events promotion for wrestling, fashion and entertainment.
** He was the third generation GHC Junior Heavyweight tag champion, defeating Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Takashi Sugiura at The Budokan in March 2006.


GO SHIOZAKI

SHIOZAKI: First of all, Happy New Year. I didn't get the chance to say it in the ring, so I would like to take this opportunity to say hello to everyone. Thank you very much. In 2021, at the event when you don't know the card, would you say that this is a good idea to close out the main event in this way? I got off to a good start. Kiyomiya's fortitude, his momentum and the brightness of Hase. I think that luminescence is what Japan needs today. I think there is brightness inside his ability, and I think Noah comes out in that ability and that intensity. 
Q: What about defeating Mutoh with a moonsault? 
SHIOZAKI: I was able to aim at that, but as Hase said, it's not his normal condition. Well, there may be a pre-match after this before The Budokan. I know that by then Keiji Mutoh will have become a different Keiji Mutoh. Defeating Keiji Mutoh, who will exceed my imagination, at The Budokan. I think that wrapping this belt around my waist again will increase the value of both this GHC and of Noah. I am looking forward to an even more amazing and stronger Keiji Mutoh.

KAITO KITOMIYA
"I'm giddy and speaking out loud...in 2020 I was able to experience various talents, and at the beginning of this year, I have faced Tanaka for the first time and exchanged smiles with Mr Hase. I might be a little crazy this year. It's crazy in a good way. Various things are becoming a bridge, so this year in 2021 I will be grateful to many people, smiles will increase, and will illuminate my superb view, so please follow me this year...Thank you!"

NAOMICHI MARUFUJI, KEIJI MUTOH & MASATO TANAKA

MUTOH: Thank you
MARUFUJI: Thank you
TANAKA: Thank you very much
MUTOH: Tanaka is M's Alliance...
TANAKA: Thank you, I am sorry (i.e for the inconvenience, does not translate well into English, but basically Tanaka is being very humble and saying something like, "thank you for letting me join, I hope I am not too much trouble")
MUTOH: With the advent of Hase, I am getting a little out of rhythm. To be honest, in this career it became to an extent the moonsault...that is my skill originally. I have never lost to that, not even once. I've never been pinned by it. This is really regrettable. It's a really regrettable match. Well, in a way the fire has been lit in my heart. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. That is all I have to say. 
MARUFUJI: Let's return that debt at The Budokan
MUTOH: Okay, that's it. 

MUTOH LEAVES

MARUFUJI: Today, Tanaka came all the way
TANAKA: No, when I got the call, I went to the ring thinking that I had to win. It may sound strange, but I was disappointed that I couldn't be on the cover. 
MARUFUJI: But, Masato Tanaka, who was originally with The Dangan Yankees...M..Masato...Masato...will probably also fight The Sugiura Army from now on. There is also Kongoh to fight too. When fighting various enemies, there is such a reassuring M's. Also, from now on, as the M'S Alliance in Noah's ring. 
TANAKA: Until now, there was a man called Takashi Sugiura who stood next to me, but from now on I want to work with new people who have alot of Ms. Thank you. 

Tanaka leaves after doing the M pose with Marufuji

MARUFUJI: I have one last thing. The Budokan. The Budokan. In about a months time, Shiozaki and Mutoh will be in the main. After all, I have memories of the Nippon Budokan, as it's the place where I put on the GHC Heavyweight. Do you know who took it from me? I want to work with him at the Nippon Budokan, instead of fighting him. Jun Akiyama...I want to work with him at The Budokan. Jun Akiyama, who has always been before me at each turn. From pillar to post, Noah is going to the Budokan again in the midst of our various experiences. Our Budokan starts here. Akiyama-san, please team up with me. I look forward to your reply.

Comments