(NOAH) Daisuke Harada & Seiki Yoshioka (GHC Junior Championship signing ceremony)

Pro Wrestling DX
5th February 2021

YOSHIOKA: I would like to thank you for being able to wrestle at Noah's Nippon Budokan on February 12th, and for being able to fight in this ring. I haven't been able to produce results yet, and so I would like to show proof that I have become a member of Noah by taking the belt on the best stage, The Nippon Budokan.
HARADA: I didn't get involved with Yoshioka until he came to Noah, and when he came last year, I thought that a wonderful wrestler, who quite honestly is rewarding, has come. Yoshioka's potential is one of the best in Noah Junior's today. I think he is the strongest challenger. On the best stage of all, The Budokan, for everyone who comes to the venue, everyone watches in various ways, such as online, I will defend by having a match that will touch everyone's hearts. 
YOSHIOKA: I think I haven't shown my full capability after wrestling two pre-matches. The opponent? I had always imagined that the Noah Junior's Daisuke Harada was a "junior wrestler, but a very powerful one", but he is an all rounder in technique, speed and everything. I thought he was a wrestler with no weak points, but now I think I have to make a hole somewhere by breaking through, after all I have only kicks and speed.
HARADA: When I heard that comment, I thought "Don't hide anything". Your kick and speed are most certainly strong. Another impression that I have is that he is smart. The other day, there was a pre-match in Osaka and in Korakuen, and after the match in Osaka, I said "as expected", but at Korakuen, an unexpected Seiki Yoshioka came out. That is why I have a lot of motivation for this title match. It's rewarding. I think the Nippon Budokan will be the best chance to settle the draw in the single match a year and a half ago. 
Q: So many cards have been lined up, but what kind of presence do you want to show in your match? 
YOSHIOKA: There are a lot of great cards assembled, but we are juniors after all. Of course, I want to have a junior match, but one that only we can do.
HARADA: I feel the same. In addition to that, live wrestling is the best, and I think raw is the best. I want to make this a title match which will be handed down forever. 
Q: The Noah Juniors have had many fierce battles at the Budokan in the past, but will Harada, who is aiming for a Golden Age again, fight against that past? 
HARADA: When I was watching Noah at that time, "This is an amazing match", but now we have a title match between two people, who weren't there at that time. I don't care about the past, but if I bring out the best in the present, I think I can go higher than at that time. 
Q: Yoshioka, what are your prospects after taking the belt? 
YOSHIOKA: Noah is the best right now. I came to Noah and have become a member, and I feel that the true "proof" will be born when I take the belt, so I want to take and show the evidence. Until now, there were such big names in the Noah Juniors, but I think that the tradition of those people, and the weight of their genes, can be felt when the belt is worn. I think it would be great if I could sense that, inherit the Noah gene and put my own color on the Noah Junior belt, and the GHC Junior belt. 
Q: In the pre-match the other day, Yoshioka was told by Mutoh that he was "Cheering you from backstage, with high expectations". With the exception of being told that, has he said anything else? What about the situation of challenging for a belt in the same ring as Mutoh? 
YOSHIOKA: Mutoh was the reason why I started watching pro wrestling, and it was a word from Mutoh that made me come to Tokyo. I am glad that Mutoh called out to me. Backstage he usually has a rambling conversation with me, but I had goosebumps when he talked to be in the after match comment, and I felt and my body braced. Looking at the man who will stand in the main event at The Budokan at that age, I think I have inherited his genes even a little, so I feel that I must do my best. 

Comments