(NOAH) Kenta Kobashi gives a public scolding to Shuhei Taniguchi, "You! I've had enough!"

3rd February 2021
BBM Sports\Yahoo.co.jp

One day in January, Kenta Kobashi had a conversation with his favorite pupil, the GHC Heavyweight Champion, Go Shiozaki, and Shuhei Taniguchi. 
Noah is preparing for the Nippon Budokan event on the 12th February, which will be the first time in eleven years. Shiozaki and Taniguchi are turning towards crucial points, and they tried to have Kenta Kobashi, "Mr Budokan" transmit the soul, but the talk went in an unexpected direction. 

What lit the fuse was when Taniguchi looked back on the match against Keiji Mutoh on November 22nd last year, and inadvertently said, "Before I knew it, I lost." Kobashi was furious at this, saying "You! I've had enough! Out!" Next he began scolding, "I will be very angry if you don't wake up this year. Really, I have had enough. Everything is disappointing Taniguchi, I want you to do your best." 
However, Kobashi wasn't just angry unsparingly. To Taniguchi, who is sluggish, he proposed using his own technique and suggested, "Why don't you try using the Half Nelson?" For a long time he has such skills have been cultivated in wrestling. The suplex is good. The point of the Half Nelson is that you have to bring your opponent down to your stomach. The most important part is that opponent doesn't feel like he can flip around and throw. I think that would suit Taniguchi. I don't want it to be over for Taniguchi yet".
Taniguchi, who has a roller-coaster emotion after inheriting the Half Nelson from a public scolding, said, "Thank you. I will use it carefully. I feel like I'm going to cry."

However, the last event before The Budokan on February 12th, was Korakuen om January 31st. The event finished, but Taniguchi did not use the Half Nelson Suplex, which was directly given by his teacher. On the contrary, after doing a body slam on the 16 January in Yokohama, he danced around pumping his right fist and saying "Waugh! Waugh!". This hopping has become a regular thing. 
What would Kobashi say if he saw Taniguchi becoming more funky?   

Comments