(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ ABEMA presents DESTINATION 2021 ~BACK TO BUDOKAN (Nippon Budokan, 12th February 2021)

AKITOSHI SAITO 
(Note, Saito is standing next to the comment booth, not in it) 

"Masao Inoue is absent, so I did my best. My tag partner, Masao Inoue, come back soon and let's run wild again at full power. When that happens, I will make my comments from there (i.e. the comment booth). Inoue! I'm waiting!"

ATSUSHI KOTOGE, DAIKI INABA & YASUTAKA YANO

KOTOGE: I felt this was a special place, and somehow the customers have managed to do this in a difficult situation, but it's been done and personally I felt that the fans were active. It felt good. 
INABA: I am proud that I was able to participate in such a celebratory event, and I would like to continue to move to the top.
KOTOGE: Please summarize!
YANO: Yes. Thank you for your continued support of Pro Wrestling Noah
KOTOGE: Please!

FULL THROTTLE (HAJIME OHARA & YO-HEY) & KAI FUJIMURA
(Fujimura's head hurts after a headbutt from Atsushi Kotoge)

OHARA: It's a pity that we lost at the important Budokan event today, but I have returned to Muibien after the positive corona test. From now on, YO-HEY, with the engine fully charged I will go full power! 
YO-HEY: Yes! Let's do it as usual, at The Budokan, and with the meaning of resurrection...Fujimura, I know you have a headache, but everyone scream together...
(They haul him off the floor)
OHARA, YO-HEY & FUJIMIRA: MUI BIEN!   

THE M'S ALLIANCE (MASATO TANAKA & MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI)

MOCHIZUKI: Thank you
TANAKA: Thank you
*They shake hands, and Mochizuki calls in Yuko Miyamoto*
MOCHIZUKI: Nice second! Miyamoto gave me all the instructions, I did as I was told, and so I was able to win.
MIYAMOTO: I didn't do anything.
MOCHIZUKI: Nice advice
TANAKA: Well, it was really fun
MOCHIZUKI: I forget how many years ago it was, but we have the record of being the runners up at Furinkazan* Well, after this the most important thing is the semi and the main, seconding Funaki and Muto. I am in my 50s too. To help people in their 50s dream, lets strong second. 
MIYAMOTO: Let's do it. 
MOCHIZUKI: Maybe if they listen to Miyamoto's advice, I think both Mutoh and Funaki can win
TANAKA: Oh
MOCHIZUKI: I will ask for firm advice
MIYAMOTO: I didn't do anything!
TANAKA: Thank you 
*The three of them do the M's Alliance Pose*
MIYAMOTO: The last collaboration was amazing
TANAKA: No, no, no, I only did as I was told 
MOCHIZUKI: Well, I heard it was said, so lets do this together. Thank you very much. 
Furinkazan: tag team tournament held by Pro Wrestling Zero1. 

THE SUGIURA ARMY (Takashi Sugiura, Kazushi Sakuraba, Kazuyuki Fujita, Kazunari Murakami, Kendo Kashin & NOSAWA Rongai) 

The interview starts with only Takashi Sugiura and NOSAWA are in the comment booth, Fujita and Kashin go into the waiting room. 
NOSAWA: Huh? Why are the seniors...
KASHIN: I will do it of course. Okay, today. 
*As Kashin leaves, Murakami also passes by*
SUGIURA: Kashira. Kashira
*Then Fujita and Murakami join the comment booth, but Sakuraba isn't there*
SUGIURA: Saku? 
NOSAWA: The Sugiura Army is really at liberty
SUGIURA: Saku, you are keeping us waiting
*Sakuraba eventually appears*
SAKURABA: I'm sorry. I was peeing. Thank you. 
NOSAWA: How was it? The meaning of a pre-match at the Budokan? 
SUGIURA: Well, the title match will be at the next Budokan in Yokohama
NOSAWA: That's so, the Budokan continues
SUGIURA: It's a Budokan match, so I would like to defend strongly. (To Sakuraba) The title match? 
SAKURABA:...I will do my best. 
NOSAWA: Please don't look at me like that, it's Murakami who is laughing. 
SAKURABA: The high kick worked
SUGIURA: A word from Kashira? 
MURAKAMI: I feel like our approach is a little weak. That is, I'm not quite convinced. What you can't do, I can. Remember. 
NOSAWA: It's not that kind of era right now
MURAKAMI: That's all. 
*Kashin suddenly appears back*
KASHIN: You shouldn't forget about Masao Inoue too, right? 

Kashira: Yakuza slang, means the middle man under the clan leader, i.e. sub-boss.

THE AGGRESSION (Katsuhiko Nakajima & Masa Kitamiya)

KITAMIYA: As usual, Sugiura is happily messing around, but next month it is the Yokohama Budokan and we are gonna take those tag belts from you without fail!
NAKAJIMA: Until then, polish your belts. Today was the Budokan after a long time, and so it is an anniversary so to speak. I gave the old men anniversary flowers today.

NOSAWA RONGAI, KOTARO SUZUKI & IKUTO HIDAKA

NOSAWA: Well you guys, just to say, why did you lose? 
KOTARO: Shut up! If you have a problem, do it yourself
NOSAWA: Don't be stupid. I don't have that kind of obligation, idiot. I don't need a belt. Will the war end, or will it continue? Have you guys ever predicted the destination, you guys? I don't know anything about that point anyway, stupid bastard. 
HIDAKA: It's not over yet. Is this the end? Or will it continue? Without a doubt this isn't over. It won't end like this. 

*No comment from Ogawa & HAYATA*


SEIKI YOSHIOKA 

*After congratulations by Hajime Ohara and YO-HEY* 

YOSHIOKA: Finally, I was able to take a GHC belt. This belt has a history and tradition. To be honest, it may be heavy, but I think that the weight is a proof that I have become a member of Noah. From here on, I will create a fresh Noah junior, and I will be the man who suits this belt best.
*Yoshioka goes to have a commemorative photo taken, but Kotoge bursts in*
KOTOGE: It's too early for you. It's way too early for you have had a match at The Budokan. 
YOSHIOKA: I took it, but you haven't yet. Do you have a secret grudge? Well, then lets refresh everything in taking the belt.
KOTOGE: Be prepared. I will take it at once. 
*Kotoge leaves*
Q: It's been less than a year since you came to Noah from WRESTLE-1. How do you look back on the battle? 
YOSHIOKA: What's gone is gone...WRESTLE-1 is gone, and it doesn't concern me anymore. I came to the Noah Junirs with the intention of restarting my career, and starting from scratch. However, I couldn't say that I was a member, because I couldn't get any results, there was unease. But now that I have this belt, I feel like I can say that I am a member of the Noah juniors. It took me a year. 
Q: What about your opponent, Harada? 
YOSHIOKA: This can't be settled by one single. Looking back, it was at the Nippon Budokan that we met for the first time, and I think there was something strange about seeing each other again at the Nippon Budokan. But I think it was Daisuke Harada, who pushed me to my limits, I am grateful for that. 


KAITO KIYOMIYA & YOSHIKI INAMURA

KIYOMIYA: Thank you
INAMURA: Thank you 
KIYOMIYA: I was excited about Akiyama before the start, next to that I was also worried. But within that, I had a match today in which I thought that fighting would definitely lead to the future. When I become the number one wrestler, I want to fight Akiyama again really quickly. 
INAMURA: For me, it was Kiyomiya who won today, but I showed my strength. Let's the two of us upgrade, and open up a bright future.
KIYOMIYA: Let's do it!
INAMURA: LET'S DO IT!
KIYOMIYA: Let's make the future!
INAMURA: LET'S MAKE IT!
*They shake hands*
Q: Did Akiyama say something to you after the match? 
KIYOMIYA: I didn't hear what he was talking about because it was after the match and I couldn't hear him so much. I hope the meaning of fighting again was included, I wish we could do it once more. 

NAOMICHI MARUFUJI & JUN AKIYAMA 
*Naomichi Marufuji appears in the comment booth holding his face after a headbutt during the match*

AKIYAMA: Good things came in, but that is youth. I think it is no good, because I still have a lot of power. (Rough)
Q: Akiyama, how was it fighting your opponents? 
AKIYAMA: Well, there is still more to be done, but in a practical way, I lost. I returned for the first time in eleven years, and even at this point when I team with Marufuji, I lost. But now, for those two, from this point, Noah is new...Ogawa, Marufuji and Sugiura are here, but I want them to create a different Noah by themselves, rather than following their trend, I want them to create their own. Ultimately, it's going to be quite difficult for the three of them to fade. Today one win, I think it's difficult, but I want you to do your best with that as your goal.
Q: You spoke after the match, what did you say? 
AKIYAMA: I have told them already (rough). 
Q: Marufuji, you have returned to The Budokan after a long time? 
MARUFUJI: First if all, I'm sorry that Akiyama came all this way, and I lost. I'm really sorry. That last flying headbutt, I took it for the first time. I don't really know why, but it won't happen next time. I'll knock it down when it flies with my knees. But, how was it? You fought both of them. I want to do it more and more, and I think there is a good deal to be learnt from you. So, Akiyama-san, if you have time, please come back to Noah.
Q: I don't think that the two of you have teamed up in Noah, but what are your thoughts on The Budokan? 
AKIYAMA: I don't know what I did, but I was on the losing side. However, I have peace of mind, I came to Noah for the first time in a while, and I worked hard with two young people. 
MARUFUJI: Akiyama is one for the people I should aim for as both myself and my career gets older. Today I stood next to him and studied. Even if Akiyama didn't come to me...well, Sugi-chan is quite like Akiyama, but I think we still have to grow so we can raise the youngsters by ourselves. I look like an honor student now? 
AKIYAMA: You are an honor student. 
MARUFUJI: But it was fun. Thank you.
AKIYAMA: Thank you.


KENOH

KENOH: Masakatsu Funaki...he was still the strongest wrestler, I've been dreaming of that all the time. And, in that situation so many fuckers came to see me. I was stronger than usual. I defeated the strongest. From now on, I will be the strongest wrestler, and...
*Kendo Kashin appears*
KASHIN: Wait a minute, wait. I too want to fight the strongest too, but I also want to talk about my dream. Will my dream come true? 
KENOH: Asshole, what is your dream? 
KASHIN: My dream is to be a champion. I entered pro wrestling to win that belt, the National Championship. 
KENOH: Is that really your dream? 
KASHIN: Yes, that is my dream. Will my dream come true? 
KENOH: Dreams are things that come true
KASHIN: That is why I came to fulfill it 
KENOH: I suppose your dream is to win this belt? Well, on the verge of that fucker, your dream might not come true, but if it's a challenge then I will take it. 
KASHIN: I'll make my dream come true. It will be done honestly, with no intrusion from the seconds, and no fouls. Do you understand? No underhand tricks. 
*Kashin leaves*
KENOH: I'm sorry that someone so puny came in when I was talking about my strong feelings. With much effort, we have come to the Nippon Budokan for the first time in eleven years, and an out of control guy came. I feel really sorry for all you fucking assholes on the media. I'll take his challenge, and I'll beat him right away. And! I will return here again. I will make Pro Wrestling No no.1 in the industry. That's my next dream. 

MASAKATSU FUNAKI

Q: It was a pretty fierce battle, but how was the fight with Kenoh? 
FUNAKI: Well, after all as I thought, he is young. The attack came more and more, and there was a response. When I attacked, he absorbed it and returned it. Well, it was taken, one...
*Kendo Kashin appears*
KASHIN: On March 3rd, how about doing it with me who is not so young (at the Strong Style Wrestling Korakuen)? 
FUNAKI: I'll do that
KASHIN: Then on March 3rd, at Strong Style Wrestling
*Kashin leaves*
FUNAKI: The next challenge has come. If there is another one, I will take it. Hey, I was beaten but The Budokan ended with a good feeling. 
Q: Did you say something was unsatisfactory in the pre-match? 
FUNAKI: No, no, no, everything was absorbed and returned. I think I was only thinking of winning at The Budokan, and I think there were parts were I was likely to have been defeated many times. However, I won't give up, until the end. After all, he has to drop it, and next time I will definitely revenge again in a different way. 
*Kashin appears*
KASHIN: Photograph with Representative Hirai! Hurry, hurry!
*Hirai, the representative of strong style wrestling, wears sunglasses while shaking hands with Kashin and Funaki*
KASHIN: Then, March 3rd


KEIJI MUTOH

MUTOH: The first thing I have to say is to Shiozaki, he really bought out my dream. Perhaps when it comes to him, even if he had beat me, it might not have come to mind so much. There seems to be a variable result, and when I was thinking of saying it in the ring he was opposed to it, and so I was frustrated. Well, I'm not going to think much more about it now. I'm tired. I feel like I've had a traffic accident, and my whole body hurts. Any questions? 
Q: There were quite severe attacks in quick succession, but you managed to kick out at 2? 
MUTOH: Just barely. Overall, Shiozaki was strong. His technique is intense, and it hurt. Halfway through I was worried, "Why am I doing this?" I wondered why it felt so painful 
Q: When you went to the corner, did you debate for a moment whether to go for the moonsault press? 
MUTOH: I actually wanted to, but my body didn't react. Was it fear? I thought I would do it, I thought it was going to be the only way I could defeat him. However, during my career there is has been, "there is this one in this drawer", and so with the Frakensteiner, I was able to decide the match in one go.
Q: You have worn all kinds of belts, but how comfortable is the GHC Heavyweight? 
MUTOH: I went to the top, but by the time I got there I fell off a cliff or something and finally have made my way back up. I can't see the view because of the fog now. Maybe the title match should only be once or twice a year, like in boxing? Maybe I should say that to Noah? Why can't I think of what is next, now? That's draining. However, after all, I have had a hard time doing this and I am grateful to everyone around me, as it's become newsworthy. After all, this is about the wrestlers, who I think attract attention no matter how old. I am very grateful to Noah for giving me this chance. 
Q: You used Misawa's Emerald Flowsion? 
MUTOH: It can't be done without practice. I failed once. However, I had it and the customers responded. I did wonder, "Would you like to try this again?" Maybe Mitsuharu Misawa was cheering for me, and not Shiozaki. Because if I was weak, then President Misawa, who was said to be my eternal lover*, would also be weak. Speaking like that, he is supporting me after all. 
Q: Before the match, you said that you could see the images of Misawa and Kobashi, but did you see Shiozaki not in that image? 
MUTOH: Hmm, I wonder? Probably that chop is in Kobashi's hand, I'm sure. The moonsault is also Kobashi's work. However, that power, that fucking power or that forcible power, is it probably more than Kobashi? That bastard. It's a big deal because he will forcibly bring it in any position. 
Q: Kiyomiya came out after the match
MUTOH: From now on, I will be standing at the top, but I can't see yet because of the fog. So, just like in boxing, isn't it okay to do a title match once or twice a year? I'm tired. Does the champion have so little authority? However, it's hard to have a match. No cheering. I can hear the legends ringside commentary, but I can't hear the voices of the audience, it's really hard to do. But, after all as long as I am wearing a belt, I want to have matches surrounded by a full house of customers, so I can't hear the voice of the legends. Even if I do hear it, I don't kow what Tenryu is saying, although I am curious. I think I'm probably saying bad things.

*Poetic expression, means two people whose thoughts are shared, one worships the other and the relationship is not necessarily one sided.

GO SHIOZAKI
"I don't need it!" (to make a comment)


KAITO KIYOMIYA
"I know Mutoh's greatness, but I don't think it's now. Originally, the belt was taken by Shiozaki. I think I am the only one who can take the belt back from Mutoh. I will challenge for that belt."

Comments