(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ HIGHER GROUND 2021 (31st January, Korakuen Hall, Tokyo)


TADASUKE

"Next is the Nippon Budokan. Well, the card hasn't been decided on yet, I will head towards it with my hopes and dreams, and do it with a strong belief."

YOSHIKI INAMURA

INAMURA: There is no event until The Budokan, I will be sure to use this Musou, the greatest weapon...and open up the future of Noah. I will definitely decide on the Musou, and I will open up the future of Noah. 
Q: Do you think it's really big to take the three counts from Yone? 
INAMURA: I won't be having a match until the Budokan, but I will be sure to keep this momentum...put it aside, isn't it? With this momentum increasing, I will definitely use the Musou at The Budokan.


THE AGGRESSION (KONGOH)
Masa Kitamiya & Katsuhiko Nakajima

KITAMIYA: As I said, I am ready to wear the belt. I can't let it stay in such a place forever. Well, the current tag team champions are last years best tag, immerse yourself in those memories and at best spend the rest of your life remaining active, assholes.
NAKAJIMA: Hey, did you see it? Our power, Kongoh's power. And there is only one thing I want to say; The Aggression has restarted. 

NOSAWA RONGAI, IKUTO HIDAKA & KOTARO SUZUKI

Hidaka comes into the comment area, with Kotaro leaning on his shoulder

NOSAWA: Just one word. I think this is finally getting interesting.
HIDAKA: Budokan, Budokan


THE M'S ALLIANCE
Masato Tanaka & Masakatsu Funaki

Q: This was the first and last pre-match Budokan? 
FUNAKI: To be honest, I think it will be difficult (i.e. Kenoh's defense) if it remains how it was today. Just nothing, not attacking. I don't know what is going on at all, but I don't think it is going to be possible if it stays like it was today. 
Q: Are you disappointed? 
FUNAKI: Because it was a pre-match, I think I am doing it with the feeling of not giving everything away. However, this has been made stronger. Tanaka is here too, so I thought I would never lose today. It was really easy, honestly. It looks like we can have one more match, right? 
TANAKA: Well, it's okay, but I was put in the M'S Alliance, while Funaki was away. However, the last time I fought with Mutoh and Marufuji, I lost where I had to win. I didn't really want to team up with Funaki today to lose two games in a row, and there was pressure, thank you for taking it Funaki, thank you. I'm relieved. 
FUNAKI: I have a little more than two weeks left, and I think it's best to devise countermeasures. Honestly, today I didn't feel like losing. Well, that's the flaw, but I think it's impossible unless you try your best. 
Q: What are your thoughts on the formation of this tag? 
FUNAKI: This is the first time, right? 
TANAKA: It's the first time. We have fought several times since blast, but this is the first time we have teamed up.  The road Funaki has taken, and the road that I have taken are the exact opposite, so I was really looking forward to it, and I was worried about the formation as a tag team. However, it may be strange to say that he's really very reliable when I'm in his corner, but as Funaki said earlier, I didn't think it was risky. He was a really encouraging partner, not including the part where he makes the cut*
FUNAKI: I kick, and Tanaka hits (elbow). So, you can make adjustments. We didn't do a combined attack, and if there is a next time, I want to do that. 
TANAKA: Thank you. 
FUNAKI: It's a little over two weeks, so I want to take care, and tune this firmly. If he does something out of the ordinary, its may be  because he's become flustered. I didn't see it all today. So, how about it? What do you think about him? "Still not like this"? You could say that. However, my body language us honest, I want to hit another level of attack.

*Breaking up the pin    


SEIKI YOSHIOKA, NAOMICHI MARUFUJI & KEIJI MUTOH

MUTOH: At first glance, this looked like a revenge battle from a few days ago, but today was a victory as a team. Actually, each opponent had a connection, and at the end the two of you gave me an opportunity. By giving me that kind of chance, it was a match that I won today. Generally, for a singles match, these two wouldn't be there. But, in that respect it doesn't change much, and I am expecting Shiozaki to be upset. That is all from me. 
MARUFUJI: If you don't engage the wrestling of Kiyomiya's generation, it's like that to be honest. A person named Jun Akiyama, who seems to be more unpleasant about it than me, is coming to The Budokan. As I said the other day, I'm really worried. It can't be helped. You can't entertain Jun Akiyama. I don't know how many years it took to defeat Jun Akiyama. Certainly I'm worried. Inamura was also attached as a second. Today, Mutoh took the pin, but the modest comment was the scariest thing. Well, please watch The Budokan.
YOSHIOKA: Today, these two...it was a good experience to be surrounded by people called geniuses. It's hard to have such an experience, as I'm not a genius, and it's difficult to steal anything from it. However, when I fought the junior champion in Osaka, he said that "everything was in expectations", but I haven't bought everything out yet, and there are still a number of things I haven't pulled out. At the Nippon Budokan, I will definitely take the belt and exceed the expectations of both Daisuke Harada and the customers. 
MUTOH: Seiki, first of all, M is irrelevant for you. There is a bond. Away from WRESTLE-1, we went to the same ring again like this. I am cheering for you behind the scenes. 
YOSHIOKA: Thank you. 
MUTOH: Please do your best to take the belt. Thank you for today. 


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: In the past pre-match before The Budokan today, you ended up being defeated by Mutoh? 
SHIOZAKI: It can't be helped. I had no choice but to go along with it. It was too soon for me to go along with it. I fell into his trap. It's my mistake, mistake. 
Q: How was Mutoh this time compared to the previous pre-match? 
SHIOZAKI: There is no change. Well, that is what I am saying now, and yes, losing is losing! No matter how optimistic, no matter how misled I am, losing is losing. The fact is, I was defeated. Next time, I will show you a title match at The Budokan. 
Q: Are you upset that you lost directly? 
SHIOZAKI: Do I look like I'm upset? No. As expected. Losing is not expected, but the attack, it's strength, the movement, they all got into my head. At the next GHC Heavyweight title match, the stage will be The Budokan. There is nothing else but to win.

Comments