(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ STEP FORWARD 2021 (February 21st, Sendai PIT)

TAKASHI SUGIURA & NOSAWA RONGAI

SUGIURA: What!? You (Kitamiya), what was it you said? That we were "Playful old men"!? When was I playful?! Even today, what exactly? When I bought you down? When was I joking around? Kendo Kashin and Sakuraba are the only ones who mess around! I am telling you now, I don't. 
Q: How do you see Nakajima and Kitamiya as a team? 
SUGIURA: If Kitamiya feels like this today, I'm not particularly scared by Nakajima joining him, because today I won with NOSAWA with me!!
NOSAWA: It's amazing that to win by putting me in (laughs), after all, "Kongoh" are enjoyable company, except for Kenoh. It's about three weeks until the challenge for The Boss's belt!
SUGIURA: Three weeks time...it's coming pretty quickly, isn't it? Please, refocus! 
NOSAWA: That junior, the one with the blonde hair and the sunglasses (Tadasuke), he's copying me! Ah! He's half-assed! If he wants to copy me, get tattoos! (Talks to himself) I'm not satisfied...I've set up a war, I will do it one on three (tries to list the Kongoh juniors)...um, who...I can't remember any names! I will do it with those three! It's a full scale war! Takashi Sugiura vs Kongoh...
SUGIURA: Me?! Well, that's just about right
NOSAWA: So, The Budokan is not our goal. We are always in great shape.
SUGIURA (sweaty): You're not sweating, right? 
NOSAWA: But, isn't this belt a joke? (The SUGI belt)
SUGIURA: I wonder if it is silly, but it was Sakuraba who made this belt, wasn't it? I'm being serious! 
NOSAWA: Anyway, it's a war, a war!
SUGIURA: Only Saku and Kashin mess around!

THE PIRATE MAN 
(The PIRATE takes off the hockey mask, to reveal a Lion-Maru mask. We all know it's Kendo Kashin.)

"As you know, this is Sugiura. I deliberately dressed like this, the second from when I challenged for the World Tag belt. That's right..yes, yes..."


KENOH
"Who are you...mysterious masked asshole...this is unforgivable, fucker."


SEIKI YOSHIOKA 
"Maybe it was with Marufuji's help, but for the first time I took the pin from Atsushi Kotoge. I said, "this belt looks good on the man who becomes the best", I can't lose yet. I will defend in the match and show you the man who suits this belt the best".


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA

NAKAJIMA: Hey, hey, hey...what's wrong, Go Shiozaki? You lost your belt and your radiance. I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in you. I'm not interested. You lost a lot of things, not just the belt. I'm laughing. As you can see, who is still continuing to shine? Naturally, it's us, Kongoh. 
Q: However, regarding the Tag Team Championship, Kitamiya did lose to Sugiura today
NAKAJIMA: The Aggression is reunited, it's no problem at all. This is just the start. It's not a pre-match, right? It looks like the champions are avoiding it. There is no subsequent Maebashi. Well, the poster is of us, Kongoh's The Aggression. There are expectations, and I have to live up to that. 
Q: What kind of match do you want to have, and how do you want to win? 
NAKAJIMA: Overwhelmingly good. After reuniting, the bond is getting stronger. 
Q: How do you see Sugiura and Sakuraba, the champions again? 
NAKAJIMA: Not good, isn't it? I'm only interested in the belt, not them. I'm just interested in the belt. Aren't they just irrelevant people? I'm not interested. We are the ones who are relevant now. 

Comments