(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: STEP FORWARD 2021 (23rd February, YAMADA Green Dome Maebashi Sub-event area, Gunma)

NOSAWA RONGAI

"Even though I came all the way here, the Red Army wastes no time. It didn't make sense. I feel sorry for the customers in Maebashi."


KENDO KASHIN (in a mysterious white mask)

Q: Are you Kashin? 
KASHIN: What are you saying? (opens his Jiu-Jitsu shirt to reveal Kazushi Sakuraba's rash vest). You see this? It's Sakuraba. It's Sakuraba. I came here today at the request of Sugiura. My job is done, and so I am going to watch a video on my computer. I'm going home now
(Bows deeply and leaves) 


ATSUSHI KOTOGE, GO SHIOZAKI & DAISUKE HARADA

Q: You won by getting the pin after a counterattack? 
KOTOGE: How about it? It might be a boast, but after all he did beat my partner, Harada, and I know he has a crazy ability, but I am prepared. Because I won almost thanks to my partner, it was really no good today, and I think there are still many points to reflect on. I think I can fix that with enthusiasm. 
Q: How do you see the champion, Seiki Yoshioka? 
KOTOGE: I haven't really thought about how I see him or his ingenuity. After all, I am stubborn, and I may be even more so than my seniors, but it's been almost eight years since I joined Noah and that is a nature that I can't dismiss.
Q: Shiozaki has become a rising star again after losing the belt? 
SHIOZAKI: Today I teamed up with Harada and Kotoge, and as they have gained momentum which I have received, I too would like to move forward without stopping.
Q: Harada, how will you support Kotoge? 
HARADA: I have a lot of regrets that I couldn't win at The Budokan, and I want Kotoge to win and to erase them. I think that there is still another pre-match for the title match, and so I want to support him. I lost the Noah Juniors at the Budokan, but I think there is still more than can be done, and I think that the Noah Juniors has infinite possibilities. So, while it is not the end to lose, I am going to rally more and more from now. 
Q: The phrase "infinite possibilities" was used? 
KOTOGE: Yeah, the times are really moving, and so I want to show my strength to the current fans.  

Comments