(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS ~ STEP FORWARD 2021 (February 24th, Korakuen Hall)

MOHAMMED YONE & SHUHEI TANIGUCHI

YONE: The team with Taniguchi doesn't have any good points at all, and so I think you are probably wondering what's going on, but it's not over at all, we are not even standing at the starting line yet.
TANIGUCHI: Yes. That's right. 
YONE: It starts from here. First of all, I am making a costume, a costume that Taniguchi will dazzle in. You will want to see Taniguchi's change. If the costume changes, the appearance changes, and he will feel as if he has changed and Taniguchi will awaken more and more from there. Everyone, look forward to it! Hey, Taniguchi?
TANIGUCHI (fist pumping): Do it!!


KONGOH JUNIORS (TADASUKE & NIOH)

NIOH: What was that? 
TADASUKE: You are fucking kidding me!? Somehow, today's card too, what the fuck? You are full of shit, NOSAWA. Stop playing around. It doesn't matter if it's 3 on 1 now, and I have nothing more to say. I don't care about it being 3 on 1, make it a match 3 on 3. NOSAWA Rongai, I will crush you all. 
NIOH: Fucking bullshit. Kongoh Juniors have three people, who is going to come from The Sugiura Army? We will do this with you, and show you our real strength. 

FULL THROTTLE (YO-HEY, HAJIME OHARA, SEIKI YOSHIOKA)

YO-HEY: I'm tired and want to sit down. OK, thank you! Hey, hey, hey...there is only one thing that YO-HEY-chan, this no sweat-no sweat-no-sweat candy, wants to say today, so let me tell you this. There are various teams currently in this chaotic Noah Junior, and they are all fighting like in the Warring States period. Today, there are various teams, such as the unnamed army that we fought against, and of course there are the Kongoh Juniors, STINGER, Momo No Seishun with Junta. There are various teams, but let me just say one thing. Our team, SUPER FULL THROTTLE, are going to do many things for the Noah Juniors, and we will continue to hit hard. We are going to do a lot of things. Please check it out and support us with all your might. Thank you. Champion, something to end.
YOSHIOKA: There is a title defense in Fukuoka, so I can't lose, but before that there is the FULL THROTTLE produce on March 6th. Because of the Radiant* FULL THROTTLE produce, lets make it fully open.
YO-HEY: Now it is time to close it out. As always, Hajime Ohara, the leader, please do the usual. The usual guy, the Mui Bien guy. 
OHARA: With the engine fully charged...
YO-HEY, OHARA & YOSHIOKA: Mui Bien!


KOTARO SUZUKI & IKUTO HIDAKA

HIDAKA: I have been talking about war from the start. It doesn't matter if I was pinned, I will take the Noah Juniors from all directions. 
KOTARO: I was just pushing, and telling you to take more. You can't just be a champion with a prestigious belt, you have to increase it.   


MOMO NO SEISHUN (Daisuke Harada, Atsushi Kotoge and Junta Miyawaki)

HARADA: Like I said earlier, Miyawaki and I will challenge for the belts. Let's go, Miyawaki!
MIYAWAKI: YES! WILL BE THE CENTER OF THE NOAH JUNIOR'S THIS YEAR! I WILL DEFINITELY TAKE THE BELT!
HARADA: We will get the tag, he (Kotoge) will have the single. We will have three belts!
KOTOGE: Okay! Do it, do it 
MIYWAKI: I WANT THE BELT!!!!!  


THE SUGIURA ARMY (Takashi Sugiura & Kazushi Sakuraba)

*Kendo Kashin appears first, Kazushi Sakuraba will appear with Takashi Sugiura later*

SUGIURA: Waiting
KASHIN: He's slow. 
SUGIURA: So, what did you do today? Did you have a pre-match?
KASHIN: I did
SUGIURA: And you fought? 
KASHIN: I have a dream...swinging a bat at Koshien. Becoming a champion. Improving the world of pro wrestling. Sanshiro Takagi fired from CyberFight, with Keiji Mutoh and Jun Akiyama, the two great All Japan managers, should be the president and the vice president. 
SUGIURA: The company is okay...talk about your outpost. 
KASHIN: No, this is different. I'm talking about the pro wrestling world. Keiji Mutoh tried to sell stocks at the shop, and Akiyama never made a profit when he was president, he was never out of the red in a month. 
SUGIURA: That's not my business
SAKURABA: Sorry, just one word. 

*Kashin leaves*

Q: You made a statement that you have fun wrestling? 
SUGIURA: They say that we are "fooling around", but we are having fun. We won the match firmly.
SAKURABA: It's nice to have fun, but don't speak for me 
SUGIURA: That person also enjoys it unexpectedly. Enjoy yourself so that other people aren't inconvenience by it. 
Q: At the end, you won the match by a Calf kick? 
SAKURABA: Oh, the calf kick? I recently remembered it. It's just a low kick, right? 
SUGIURA: It's a change of place for the low kick. 
Q: What was the last submission you used? 
SAKURABA: The technique is called the "Calf Slicer". It's a technique to master the calf. 
Q: Is it likely to be effective in the title match? 
SAKURABA: If the damage remains. The damage to the calf will remain, but it's a different way to do it from the Achilles tendon leglock. 
Q: You also did a Senton? 
SAKURABA: Senton. I did it for the first time. 
SUGIURA: I say you failed because you hit your head on the ceiling 
SAKURABA: Told I failed
SUGIURA: But the second time went well. I think it's great to try various things like that. It's fun. 
SAKURABA: The Senton is tough originally. It's tough because the body weight is different.
Q: Will there be any problems in the title match? 
SUGIURA: It's going to be like this. 


KEIJI MUTOH

MUTOH: Honestly, I compared him earlier to a game of Mahjong, but I still say that area of being low risk hasn't been removed. Is this a high pass or not? If it is, then I don't feel that if it's so dangerous when I pass, I will be no less than full. In a sense I became champion in the match against Shiozaki, and maybe I have a little burnout syndrome. Kiyomiya is more of a threat than Shiozaki. Do I want him to accumulate more and more energy that he has? Actually, now I have become a member of Noah. I understand. I understand that Kiyomiya is the expected star, but I want him to grow faster. Well, it's not so long until the title match. Well, as a member of Noah, to put it kindly, I am going to crush Kiyomiya. That's it. Thank you for today. 
MARUFUJI: Thank you. Maybe he should learn Mahjong in order to beat Mutoh, because all of his analogies were about it.
MUTOH: I am weak at Mahjong
MARUFUJI: Remember Mahjong, Kiyomiya   

Comments