(NOAH) Seiki Yoshioka, the aim is to "Bring back a championship" for Mutoh. Harada's 12th February GHC Junior Challenge.

5th February 2021
Yahoo.co.jp\East Sports Web

Noah held a meeting at a hotel in Tokyo on the 5th February for the Nippon Budokan event on the 12th. 

Former W-1 Cruiserweight Division champion Seiki Yoshioka (33) will challenge GHC Junior Heavyweight Champion, Daisuke Harada (34). When the signing ceremony was held, the fuse was lit. 
"It's been almost a year (since participating in Noah), but I haven't been able to get results in any form, so I want to take the belt on the best stage."

In the six person tag match at the Korakuen Hall event on January 31st, which was a double pre-match for the two title defenses, Yoshioka was on the same team as the former W-1 chairman, Keiji Mutoh (58) who said, "There is a bond. Away from WRESTLE-1, we went to the same ring again like this. I am cheering for you behind the scenes." Mutoh will also participate in the Budokan event, and challenge for the GHC Heavyweight Championship in the main, "Mutoh was the catalyst for watching pro wrestling, and coming to Tokyo. I got goosebumps from what Mutoh said, and my body braced. I think I have inherited those genes a little, so I think I have to do my best." He vowed to take the belt out of gratitude. 

Harada responded, "Until he came here, I had never been involved with Yoshioka, but I think what a wonderful and rewarding wrestler has come. I think he possesses potential to be a top class Noah Junior, and the strongest challenger".

Comments