(NOAH) DDT vs Noah "CyberFight Festival" 6th June 2021, Super Saitama Arena. Press conference.

24th March 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

YASUTAKA YANO, KINYA OKADA & JUNTA MIYAWAKI (with DDT'S Toui Kojima, Keigo Nakamura and Yuki Iino)

YANO: I will do my best
OKADA: I am Kinya Okada of Pro Wrestling Noah. We will have an intense fight that will make DDT fans Noah fans, and we will win and raise the excitement from the first match. Thank you.
MIYAWAKI: I am Junta Miyawaki from Pro Wrestling Noah. I think DDT'S training at their dojo is amazing, but I think the training at Pro Wrestling Noah's is the best in both quality and quantity. Naturally, the three of us want to convey true strength to Noah fans, DDT fans and the world. Please support us. 
KOJIMA: I am Toui Kojima from DDT Pro Wrestling. I am not happy with the Saitama Super Arena, but I will win, not Iino or Nakamura. Thank you. 
NAKAMURA: I am Keigo Nakamura from DDT Pro Wrestling. I am very much looking forward to the competition at the Saitama Super Arena, the opening match and Noah. I have a small body, but I will do my best from the opening match, so at the Saitama Super Arena, Keigo Nakamura will make his name famous. I will do my best from the opening match! Thank you!
IINO: I am Yuki Iino from DDT Pro Wrestling. First of all, thank you for teaming up in the first match, and since this is a battle against Noah I think it will be best to crush them first, win for DDT, and I hope I can show DDT to Noah. I'm so thin, so I want to win with violence. Thank you. 


KAITO KIYOMIYA & YOSHIKI INAMURA (with DDT'S Konosuke Takeshita and Yuki Ueno)

INAMURA: I am Yoshiki Inamura of Pro Wrestling Noah. I want to make this match a meaningful one at the CyberFight Festival, I want to fight Takeshita and Ueno fairly to show our strength. Thank you. 
KIYOMIYA: I am Kaito Kiyomiya from Pro Wrestling Noah. At the Saitama Super Arena, I feel the fresh and future scenery in this match. Hkw Takeshita and Ueno fit in, is not clear to me, but I think that is the same for all of us. With this as a trigger, fans may be expecting future events and inter-league competitions, but I think this showdown is a way-point. This will be the first clash of our generation in this match, and after this we want to see this as a way-point when were we fit in to each others promotion is fulfilled. Speaking personally, I lost to Mutoh in Fukuoka the other day. Each day I am depicting how to climb up, so in this match I am particular about victory or defeat, and so I will for Noah fans. 
UENO: I'm Ueno from DDT Pro Wrestling. I think you can compare various things in this match. I believe that DDT is fun pro wrestling, and that pro wrestling is fun and that is what I enjoy and do the most wrestling of. But, the fun that DDT has can happen to be misunderstood or made fun of. DDT is just fun pro wrestling, isn't it? Many people say it. I think fun and strength are compatible. With this match, I want to prove there is strength in fun, I want to avoid being underestimated and focus on winning. 
TAKESHITA: I am Takeshita from Pro-Wrestling DDT. This is not a DDT vs Noah inter promotional match, this is a rivalry. To be honest, Noah is better than DDT in terms of the strength in pro wrestling matches. It is easy to think that way, but don't make an underestimation. Well, when you watch the match on the day, I want to show clearly who is stronger. It's always annoying when Kiyomiya is compared to me, so I will make it plain in this match. Thank you. 
Q: What is your impression of each other? 
INAMURA: I think they have strengths that we don't have. I think they are people who have different strengths from the team of myself and Kiyomiya. Therefore, I feel that I have no choice but to fight with all my strength. 
KIYOMIYA: I have faced Takeshita before, and at that time I had the impression that he has the heart of an intense wrestler. I imagine that Ueno is a wrestler who fights using aerial techniques. 
UENO: I have fought Kiyomiya once, but I have never had a match with Inamura, but I have watched videos and so on, and I think they both wrestle with their own pure strength, and so I think that we are opponents who cannot lose to that in that way. 
TAKESHITA: As you can see from Inamura's power and physique, his strength is amazing. I tend to be seen as slapstick, but I don't think I will lose out on power, and I think I want to rival that. I think that when Kiyomiya and I fought in a six man tag, we only made contact with each other to the extent of a self introduction, so I am looking forward to fighting the next time. 
Q: On the day there will be both GHC and KO-D title matches, but the challenge for both titles is now gone? 
TAKESHITA: It is true that I have a dream of challenging for the title on the grand stage of the Saitama Super Arena, but more than that, I don't think there has been such a thrilling rivalry in pro wrestling in recent years. Whether the main event is GHC or KO-D...it may actually be a double main event, but it is difficult to say which one will be the final match. I think it is also difficult for fans to think about, and so I think this tag match should be the main event. I think that way.
UENO: Rather than not being able to participate in one of the two title matches, I am the Universal Champion. I don't know if I will be able to keep defending the belt until the event, but I did want to do a title match. However, this card was put together, and I want to fight it with all my strength, and I got to team up for a rivalry (rough) and like Take-chan said, I am confident that we can do this in the main event. 
INAMURA: I am just thinking about defeating the opponents before me, so I will do my best to fight this match with everything. That is my determination. 
KIYOMIYA: As was said earlier, I think it would be meaningful if this card could play a leading role.  


Comments