(NOAH) Kenoh ~ GHC National Championship press conference


4th March 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

Q: Enthusiasm for the Kashin battle? 
KENOH: After the title match was arranged, Lion-Maru/Pirate Man invaded the Sendai event, and then White Mask/Judo man invaded the Maebashi one. The identity is Kendo Kashin. The one sitting at the table at the Maebashi event was just a baldy, the driver Mr Orange, prepared by Kashin. As you can see, Kendo Kashin is anxious. Before I would have said, "Just the right wrestler" but far from calling it being anxious, every day is chaos. However, I am Kenoh. I'm a champion. I can't stand losing. He can do anything, and I will take it all and beat Kendo Kashin at the Yokohama Budokan.

Ally reads the message received from Kashin 

"Mr Kenoh, thank you to you and to all the people who have joined us today. I apologize for the inconvenience, and I sincerely apologize for not attending this press conference. Kenoh, no let me dare to call you Daisuke (note, Kenoh's real name is Daisuke Nakae). Does Daisuke like me? I love Daisuke. Therefore, as an apology for my absence, I have prepared a lucky present as proof of my love, so please accept it. It's not suspicious, it's a lucky present of the desire to have a purely wonderful match at The Yokohama Budokan, so please accept it. See you in the ring at the Yokohama Budokan on March 7th. March 4th 2021, Sugiura Army (provisional) Kendo Kashin".


A large box, the size of the person, with "Gift" on it, is bought in by trolley.

KENOH: What is this? What should I do? 
ALLY: Are you sure you want to open it? 
KENOH: It's probably shady, right? Can't you open it? I see...oh, I understand. Remove my jacket before opening. 


*Kenoh opens the box, and a fake Kashin appears and fires a cracker. Kenoh grabs his shirt, and goes to rip off the mask, but a Pirate appears from another entrance and tries to do a flame attack from behind...which misfires. Then he attacks Kenoh from behind with a weapon, and beats him before escaping. Kenoh stands up and leaves unsteadily.*

Comments