(NOAH) Mutoh can afford to intercept Kiyomiya, the biggest enemy is the "allure of Nakasu" ~ 14th March GHC Match signing ceremony.

Pro Wrestling DX
8th March 2021

Q: Towards the title match? 
KIYOMIYA: Honestly, I am very disappointed with the fight so far, but I feel the depth of Mutoh as a wrestler. As I have been saying from the beginning, I am the only one who can beat Keiji Mutoh, and that determination hasn't changed. and with a strong image of the future, I will show you a superb view that will transcend everything in Fukuoka. 
MUTOH: I will have a match in Fukuoka after a long time. I am very happy about it. I went to Fukuoka yesterday, as many friends have been waiting for me. Fukuoka has declared a state of emergency, so it is Hakata or Nakasu that is scary? I think the match is okay as long as I can overcome the allure of that district*
Q: Is Nakasu the only danger, as your evaluation of "low risk" for Kiyomiya has not changed? 
MUTOH: Actually, if there is a "Keiji Mutoh from above looking down on me"*, then I am not afraid, but yesterday I tried to do something (the rolling elbow), but it is rusty and I couldn't use it. With me like that, Kiyomiya can now absorb anything like a sponge. That kind of "anger" isn't anger against Kiyomiya, but I really feel the dilemma. I hope I can tap into that anger. Well, it goes against nature, but that kind of process can eat shit! 
Q: Kiyomiya, you lost two consecutive pre matches, but what will be the opening to break through? 
KIYOMIYA: Since the match in August last year, I said that I have "what I have been saving", that is what I really believe in, so rather than going in a new direction, I think there is a future if I choose among what I have and compete with that. 
Q: Mutoh, you seem to have deep feelings for Fukuoka? 
MUTOH: Private memories (laughs). In matches I fought Tenryu for the IWGP, and got "Best Bout". It was The Great Muta, but it was done with Inoki. When I think about it, it's not all good memories when it comes to matches. 
Q: Would it be a good place to say that you would do a "performance" in your own way? 
MUTOH: The fans will evaluate the performance. But personally I am going to leave some for myself. 
Q: What kind of performance will this Kiyomiya match be? 
MUTOH: I can't judge what kind of performance it will be at this stage, but I will do my best for now. Half a year ago I was fighting Kiyomiya, and he has put his name forward again. Some secret plan, some confidence...I think he is trying because there is something a little more than usual. I am very interested in it. 
Q: What is your current condition? 
MUTOH: As I said yesterday, I had enteritis last week. To be honest, yesterday's match was very difficult. I can bring my best as long as I can bring luck. I think it would have been more dangerous to have had enteritis this week, and I think the time off has also been good. Regarding technique, even if I try to bring out what I have been cherishing for a long time, like yesterday, sometimes the technique doesn't work...I feel a little depressed, but I will do it somehow.

*It's a red light district!  
*Basically means someone better looking down on someone lower
   

Comments