(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ "GREAT VOYAGE 2021 in YOKOHAMA" (Sunday 7th March, Yokohama Budokan)

SEIKI YOSHIOKA
"I won the match for the team in the opener today, but I haven't forgotten the humiliation I received from Atsushi Kotoge yesterday. With this regret, I will fight in the title match in Fukuoka, and defend the belt". 


FUNKY EXPRESS (MOHAMMED YONE & SHUHEI TANIGUCHI)

TANIGUCHI: Yone, are you okay? 
YONE: I'm sorry I changed your costume
TANIGUCHI: The first time I put on a costume like this for Funky Express today, I really wanted to win. Oh shit. You lost, but still...

*AKITOSHI SAITO & MASAO INOUE WALK IN*

SAITO: Hey, Taniguchi! Is it good for you to have that kind of hair and such a costume? Come on, is that really okay? 
TANIGUCHI: I'm going funky with Yone!
SAITO: I don't know if that was "funky", but it's good is it? What's up with that? 
YONE: We are funky, but we are not monkeys. Saito, what is that? Showa style tights? Not modern. What is that Hakama? There is no one who fights wearing that now.
SAITO: There are quite a few. 
YONE: Really? We want to see funky, how about it? 
SAITO: Rather than that, why don't the two of you try this Showa spirit? 
YONE: No way. Why don't you try this then? 
SAITO: I'm not doing something for nothing, but not as Heisei Inshingun, as we are the Anti Wrestlers Alliance, I'll decide the costume for you guys.
YONE: Okay, you are on. Is is resolved as the one who wins next? And when you lose it will be like this. 
SAITO: When YOU lose, it's a promise. I made a promise if I lose, so I do, then I will do it. If you lose, it will be a martial arts uniform. Are you ready? When can we make it? Hey, Masao? How is it, tell me? 
INOUE: To tell the truth, if I work...
SAITO: Huh? Either way is fine
YONE: What's that? 
INOUE: Make the job offer first. 
SAITO: Well, the task is important but I can't talk in that way, but be prepared anyway. Well, if I have to wear a costume, I will. 
YONE: I'll do it! I'll make it funky! I'll make your hairstyle funky too!
SAITO (Looking at Inoue's hair) It's funky enough!
YONE: No matter how you look at it, it's funky monkey! We will certainly win!

NOSAWA RONGAI, KOTARO SUZUKI & IKUTO HIDAKA

NOSAWA: Is there anything? Is there anything? 
KOTARO: Isn't he calm? 
HIDAKA: Where did the momentum of the other day go? 
NOSAWA: It is not enough. 
KOTARO: The skills are overwhelmingly different
NOSAWA: We didn't have to bother to put out our special moves. Well, as for Kongoh, it can finish today. Generally, I don't want to show my skills in a match with them. That's it. Nothing. Even by beating them, nothing is returned, baby face isn't it? I don't care what you think. So what about it? So, can you follow me? Can you do it? 
KOTARO: I follow you. Today was fun thanks to you. 
NOSAWA: No, no, no, it was amusing. Well, no. Noah fans, Noah juniors, I don't care. I'll break it all, and if you are going to be a good boy, then this (makes a cutthroat gesture)
KOTARO: Not done by me 


KAZUYUKI FUJITA
"That was amazing. I don't have the words. It was fun. I enjoyed it. It was fun. Thank you".

MOMO NO SEISHUN (DAISUKE HARADA, ATSUSHI KOTOGE & JUNTA MIYAWAKI)

HARADA: We may have lost today, but we never gave up. We have only two weeks left until the title match. We still have plenty of time. We will practice a lot and be sure to get the junior tag belt.   
KOTOGE: We will do it as a team, the three of us will return with belts. We will do it.
HARADA: The three of us will raise the Noah juniors! 
MIYAWAKI: Shit!


KENOH
"Kendo Kashin. I said that he was just the right opponent, but in a way, that was the scariest thing I have ever done. It's not a big deal, as keep in mind, the next challenger is team mate, Kazuyuki Fujita. To me, pro wrestlers are the strongest, and I am going to aim to be the strongest with this belt. Kazuyuki Fujita...that opponent...isn't he an insanely good one? I will defeat Kazuyuki Fujita, professional wrestler = strongest, strongest = Kenoh. Okay, all of you fuckers, it will be Kenoh who will become the strongest from now on, follow me..."

KENDO KASHIN & KAZUYUKI FUJITA

*Fujita comes into the interview room supporting Kashin*

KASHIN: Dreams don't come true...Fujita, I will leave my dream to you. Please. I leave my dream to you. Thank you. 

KASHIN leaves

FUJITA:...That's right. Yes.


THE M's alliance (MASATO TANAKA, KEIJI MUTOH, NAOMICHI MARUFUJI)

TANAKA: Thank you 
MARUFUJI: Thank you 
MUTOH: I was saved. Actually, in the last four or five days until the match with Kiyomiya, I have lost 5kg. 
MARUFUJI: Why? 
MUTOH: Rather than fight against Kiyomiya, I have enteritis, and I haven't been able to eat for a couple of days. I had a lot of stamina today. Well, because it's a pre-match, I tried a technique that is a little unfamiliar, but it didn't work. In a way I have had title matches like this before, when it comes to it I am ready, even with a fever of 38 degrees when I had a title match, and even when I was jetlagged because of the time difference in the United States, I did it...I did say it was low risk against Kiyomiya, but aside from luck, you can't win a title match unless you also have divine providence on your side. In a way although I have been sick the last week, I am glad it didn't happen next week. So, I think I can call that divine intervention, so I will do my best in the title match. Also, it seems that Ma (Masahiro Tanaka, a baseball player) will come to M's right? 
TANAKA: For now I am the one who is being called "Ma"
MARUFUJI: It was Yahoo News getting confused
TANAKA: Thank you. My name appeared, but the "Ma" is different as my name isn't so well known. 
MUTOH: Put Ma in M'S
MARUFUJI: I don't know, but it seems that Jurina is acquainted with him, but for now lets go with "Double Ma". 
TANAKA: Two people? Is that okay? 
MARUFUJI: Lets go when it happens (does not translate) 
Q: Is Kiyomiya still low risk, even after today's match? 
MUTOH: Oh, I was desperate today because I wasn't feeling well. However, I want to feel good about myself for doing it in such an environment. Well, it's perfect as it's a week away. So in that sense, being a little sick is one matter for me, but on the contrary I should be cautious. 
Q: Will you aim for the rolling elbow, even in the title fight? 
MUTOH: I failed today and couldn't aim, and I couldn't do it any better than I thought. I was surprised too. I was able to see it in my mind, but my body wouldn't respond, but I am glad I bought this out when I did today. 
Q: Speaking of "divine providence" is it? 
MUTOH: Sure. Yes, yes, yes. If you make a mistake at the actual crucial moment, then it can be fatal. It was exciting for a moment, a moment of exhilaration, and then it turned out to be disappointing. So, no. 
MARUFUJI: You may be able to do it next week. 
MUTOH: Leave a trampoline there
MARUFUJI: We will put out a trampoline
MUTOH: Please help me in Fukuoka. That is all. 
MARUFUJI: Gastroenteritis is stronger than Kiyomiya.


THE AGGRESSION (MASA KITAMIYA & KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA)

KITAMIYA: The belt has come to Kongoh. The belt I took in a struggle with the playful old men. 
NAKAJIMA: I will say this again, we are restarting The Aggression. Look forward to it.

Comments