(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ GREAT VOYAGE 2021 in FUKUOKA (Sunday March 14th, Fukuoka International Center)

HAJIME OHARA, YO-HEY & SHUHEI TANIGUCHI

OHARA: I don't usually skip at all, but Tani incites it. 
YO-HEY: I was surprised. 
OHARA: I wonder if I will skip like that once a year, when Tani says to go. 
YO-HEY: There is no choice but to skip
OHARA: There is no choice but to skip
YO-HEY: When you are fueled like that
OHARA: We have to learn by observation with the engine fully charged 
YO-HEY: With the momentum of Tani, we, FULL THROTTLE, will develop a new engine. Even before this on March 6th, at the FULL THROTTLE produce, it was such fun entertainment but NOSAWA and his unnamed unit, Kongoh and various other guys, I have said it many times, but during competing, we also...
OHARA: I'm also angry
YO-HEY: I'm angry. I'm insanely angry. 
OHARA: Why did that happen at our produce? It's a ridiculous story. 
YO-HEY: Certainly. That's why our anger hasn't subsided yet. We will continue to attack the Noah Junior's hard as FULL THROTTLE. Please check it out, and support us very hard. 
OHARA: And today, Tani will close it out. Please take care of it.
TANIGUCHI: How should I close this out? For now...Yeah!! (Fist bumps in the air)

JUNTA MIYAWAKI
(Breathing heavily) "One week until Korakuen! I will practice more, become stronger, and reverse this result on the day"

MOHAMMED YONE

YONE (in the interview area with Taniguchi): Oh man, he's strong! Akitoshi Saito is really strong. But, at last I'm going to team with Taniguchi and be funky from here on! On occasion, Akitoshi Saito, I'm strong because I have a responsibility. But I won!
AKITOSHI SAITO enters. 
SAITO: Hey, asshole, I'm not worried you won. Next is Korakuen! What is funky?
YONE: Can't you be funky!? If you lose, you are going to BE funky. It's not just about costumes, is it? Join this team and become truly funky, right? 
SAITO: We're not dress-up dolls! But of course, I gave my word, so if I lose next time, then I will funky. But, if you lose, then it will be this (judo uniform). This is the soul. 
YONE: It's going to be hard to wear it
SAITO: That is a promise!? Be prepared, I will crush you!
YONE: I'll do it! (Makes sideburn gestures) Isn't your guy (Inoue) already funky? 
SAITO: His funky is funky with a different meaning! Is there anyone else in the world who can have hair like that? He's ahead of the times. His soul is in the Anti Wrestlers Association! At Korakuen, get ready!!
YONE: It's going to be funky in Korakuen!!


DAISUKE HARADA

Q: You lost twice today in the junior tag pre-match? 
HARADA: We didn't get any results, but Miyawaki's loss was not in vain. He left HAYATA with damage to his arm, I saw it and it worked...cool! We will do it. There is one more week. I didn't get any results today, but we will reverse this in the title match. 


KENOH

FUJITA barges in while Kenoh is speaking (yelling loudly and angrily) and throws a triangular sink tidy at him, a fight breaks out. 

FUJITA: YOU! Change your name! If you lose, change your name!!
KENOH: Shut the fuck up!! 
FUJITA: Change your name!? Whats-his-name, I don't know what to call you! A name is wasted on you!!

While the row is still going on, NOSAWA and Kashin push Fujita into the locker room. 

KENOH: Dumb fuck. I can't lose! Don't fuck with me, asshole!


MOMO NO SEISHUN (JUNTA MIYAWAKI, ATSUSHI KOTOGE, DAISUKE HARADA)

Q: What are your honest feelings? 
KOTOGE: I endured. I endured. His attacking power is overwhelming, and his speed too is completely different. It's the same with his kick, the last one probably knocked me out. However, it's easy for my teammates to encourage me and I felt like I managed to come back, and so in that sense the belt was taken by the team.
Q: What supported you? 
KOTOGE: Like I said in the press conference, willpower and guts. Pro Wrestling with endurance, that is the only thing I can do. Passion is mixed with willpower and guts. Double the power...it came out about eight times as big. 
Q: Successful form of revenge for Harada 
KOTOGE: I don't think about revenge. Willpower is personal, and I don't want to lose to FULL THROTTLE. There is willpower in that.
Q: As a team, you are also preparing for the junior tag challenge? 
KOTOGE: Yes. In a good way they got a pass, and will be able to take the belts from Ogawa & HAYATA, and we will create the Noah Juniors. I will lead. You can count on me. 
Q: What kind of battlefront of the Noah Juniors? 
KOTOGE: The wrestlers who are currently competing in the Noah Juniors, are all really talented. I might not be in a position to choose a challenger, so I want to show that I am not going to refuse whatever comes, and show that intensity to the customers. 
Q: Harada, where you also inspired? 
HARADA: It was inspiring! I am even more excited for next week when myself and Miyawaki will take the junior tag belts. 
Q: Miyawaki? 
MIYAWAKI: Kotoge passed to me endurance and endurance, I will definitely take the belts, so as not to drop the baton!


TAKASHI SUGIURA, NAOMICHI MARUFUJI, GO SHIOZAKI & KOTARO SUZUKI

Q: The four of you tagged together? 
MARUFUJI: Whether or not it's the tag champions, a man with red hair, or a blonde wearing sunglasses, it is going to be like this when the four of us team. Even if there is a crisis, at the end I have a sure thing that it's a piece of cake. 
SUGIURA: It's really rare to tag, but it doesn't feel unusual at all, smooth tags and co-operation. I've been with Noah for decades, and that is a big thing. 
SHIOZAKI: When the four of us team there is no doubt of the strength and brilliance, and by the four of us being able to work today, I have come to a decision...
SUGIURA: A decision?
MARUFUJI: Are you quitting? Are you quitting Noah again? 
SUGIURA: Are you bringing out a bombshell announcement? 
SHIOZAKI:...I am not going to quit, I am not going to quit (laughs). I lost the GHC, and so to win it again and wear it, when working with Sugiura and Marufuji today...
SUGIURA: Today? Are you quitting? 
SHIOZAKI: No, no. I didn't want to take part today, I want to make sure my body is perfect and then return
SUGIURA: Maintenance
SHIOZAKI: In order to fight with you again and wear the GHC, I have to have surgery. 
MARUFUJI: You have been doing your best with your physical condition, and I think it's wonderful that Noah's situation is bright and it's positive that you can rest. I am here, and Sugiura and Kotaro, so don't worry, take a rest. 
Q: How long will it be before you come back? 
SHIOZAKI: I want to come back as soon as possible...about half a year. 
MARUFUJI: Well, that's for the doctor to say. It may be quicker or slower than that. Don't overdo it. 
SUGIURA: Heal well, and don't worry. 
MARUFUJI: Yes, incomplete it's not good. 
Q: What are the symptoms again? 
SHIOZAKI: The muscles in my shoulder are dislocated, and are in a state of spasm. It is certain that surgery is necessary, but what kind will be decided on examination. 


KEIJI MUTOH

MUTOH: During the match I remembered something. It's hot in this gymnasium, and when getting puffed at this gymnasium, I remembered "Oh, that's right." I had a hard time with Kiyomiya in the first half today, and I wonder what it was, good wrestling or old American classic wrestling. Kiyomiya wasn't born then, but he was doing good wrestling. It was fun to do, and it made me feel good. I was thinking that I won't be able to win if I have Kiyomiya a few more times, however, there was no loss. Also, right now when I am at the top, I can't see what is below me. It's cloudy, and I can't see who it is. Somewhat similar to Masa...the Masa I speak of, is Saito. The surprising appearance also makes me remember the old days. Well, if you are young you can do it systematically, I am wondering if I can do it. Actually, I would like to have the afterglow of being a champion while putting on the belt, or being a little more relaxed, facing a defense match Noah doesn't give me a holiday. It doesn't give me time to grow old, so it's okay. I will take on the challenge systemically. 
Q: It was a match that lasted more than thirty minutes? 
MUTOH: Oh, is that so? I don't know, it was hot. I hate aerobatic wrestling, but I did it. Well, I'm sick. I can't help it. It's probably painful for Kiyomiya now because it's a battle of wills. However, there is more physical strength in him. 
Q: Before the match, you said you were looking forward to Kiyomiya's growth compared to how it used to be, but did you feel anything? 
MUTOH: It feels like he is studying pro wrestling diligently. However, in the part when it comes to defeating the enemy, it's something like this; being able to spring up in a day is not something I was born with, no matter how much repetitive practice I will have had to have done, and how much I have to try it in the actual match, and so in this way there is something that will work when there is something like this. As I said before, but when I look at Kiyomiya is the same age as my son. My son didn't come into pro wrestling, and Kiyomiya is not my virtual son, but in that respect it would be unendurable for the father to lose to his son. If you lose, you lose dignity. If every part has declined, there is still a part in which I can't lose, and so that is the father. In that kind of way, in the flow of pro wrestling, Kiyomiya has a a nice flow, it was an old fashioned American style atmosphere, it felt nostalgic and I enjoyed it. I don't think he knew it originally that it was old style. But it was fun to do it. Is that it I wonder? The match has ended early, but there is no flock heading out to Nakatsu. Until 9 o'clock, I didn't know I was free until then. I wish I could have settled the match earlier in that respect. Well, that's it.

MASA KITAMIYA
"If you let Keiji Mutoh wear the belt, the GHC will only regress. I will show you the fight of the current Pro Wrestling Noah, I will wear the GHC and return it to Noah's GHC at this point in time. This year will be the year of the counterattack of Masa Kitamiya. Remember that assholes!"

Comments