(NOAH) To counterattack Fujita, National Champion Kenoh declares, "Hunting the strongest old man"...

8th March 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

Q: Reflecting on the title match with Kashin? 
KENOH: When Kendo Kashin challenged, I said "It's just the right opponent", but in a sense I was scared of Kendo Kashin. If I can defeat such a terrifying opponent, and an opponent that is habitually too strong, I am really happy to be able to increase the value of the National Championship belt. 
Q: Why did you nominate Fujita again? 
KENOH: No matter how you look at it, Kazuyuki Fujita is incredibly strong. I have always said that pro wrestlers have to be strong. Will it be a good match? Will it be an interesting match? That is pro wrestlers, isn't it? It's different. Pro Wrestlers must be strong. Kazuyuki Fujita is a symbol of that strength. I nominated him because he is the one to show that "Pro Wrestler Kenoh is strong" by defeating him. 
Q: The theme of the Funaki fight was to get an opportunity, in the Sakuraba fight the theme was to revive Sakuraba in the PRIDE era, but what is the theme this time? 
KENOH: The theme of the Fujita battle...? Even if I think about a theme and try to come to a conclusion, I think he is an opponent who cannot be exceeded. There is no theme. Defeating Kazuyuki Fujita, that is my theme this time. 
Q: How would you describe Fujita's "type of strength"? 
KENOH: It's "natural". I think he has a natural strength. 
Q: Kongoh also gained momentum by winning the Tag Team Championship, but what is the future outlook of the unit? 
KENOH: Naturally, just stick to a strong belief. Stick to it, and watch. The tag belt was taken, and we will lead Noah with our strong beliefs. 
Q: You are aiming for strength, but how many more "strong opponents" are there? 
KENOH: I am most worried that Noah now is becoming "a home for the elderly." The guys who are happy that Keiji Mutoh has joined Noah are absurd. Among the wrestlers, are there any guys who are happy? That's not right. How can such an old man enter Noah and see the future? The guys I've fought for the National Championship are almost in their 50s. Can those guys fight in Noah, and see it's future? You can't see it, it will collapse in another ten years. In order to show Noah's future, I will use the National Championship to defeat the lively men in their 50s. That is also the current theme. Is there anything left? An energetic guy in his 50s. For the time being, I will think about what is happening after defeating Kazuyuki Fujita, who is terrifyingly strong in his 50's right now.

Comments