(NOAH) Kaito Kiyomiya's sudden inspection, 6th of June match, and Yuki Ueno's fighting spirit

Yahoo.co.uk\East Sports Web
15th April 2021

Noah's Kaito Kiyomiya (24) visited the DDT Asakua event on the 15th April. 

On the 6th June at the Saitama Super Arena, four promotions (DDT, Noah, Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling and Ganbare ☆ Pro Wrestling), will gather and Kaito Kiyomiya will fight with Yoshiki Inamura (28) against DDT'S Universal Champion, Yuki Ueno (25) and Konosuke Takeshita (25).

Before the crucial match, which they can't afford to lose, Kiyomiya today appeared with Inamura just before the start of the six person tag match in which Ueno was participating, and observed. Staring intently at the fierce battle against the opponents Jun Akiyama's "JunRetsu", at the demand of Ueno who had defeated Hideki Okatani with the BME, he went to the apron and exchanged words. 
Kiyomiya did not reveal the content of the exchange. However, full of fighting spirit, he did comment, "With my eyes, I experienced Ueno's state of mind. I want to analyze what I saw today, and I want to make that image bigger so that we can create the scene at CyberFestival".  

Meanwhile, Ueno, who won with a dignified victory said with a smile, "I am glad they came to watch today. I want to go too if I can. We want to run at a speed that Kiyomiya and Inamura can't catch up with."

Who will be the winner of the fight among the young people, who carry the reputation of both promotions? 

Comments