(NOAH) Post match interviews ~ NEO BREEZE 2021 ~ Saturday, April 3rd, Yokohama Radiant Halls


FUNKY EXPRESS
(Mohammed Yone, Shuhei Taniguchi, Masao Inoue and Akitoshi Saito)

YONE: We have finally set sail like this, and so more and more I want to go to the top with strength, brightness, fun and funkiness. Thank you! How about it Saito? 
SAITO: The concept is funky, but I wonder if its okay for each section to have a difference. I think there are many ways to think of funky; I'm a modern Japanese funky. It's cool. Yone and Tani are the soul of the 1960s, R&B and so on, and Masao is Masao, about 1620! He was "funky" when the word "funky" was first coined! I used to have a bad image of it, but it's different as it was 5th grade English proficiency test! Masao! I wonder if each of us can be funky like that. But after all, Yone and Tani are aiming to be funky, and we want to help as much as possible by joining that. I lost in the last match, so I hope I can help even a small bit, so I am going to bring funky things to the world! 
YONE (pointing to Inoue's pink pants, which are obviously short): Masao, aren't those too short? 
MASAO: No, it fits my height
EVERYONE: Oh! Well said
SAITO: Everyone, Masao Inoue has been around for a while, did he say "I'm funky?" I thought he was funky because he had a hairstyle like Momotaro Samurai, but no, it was the etymology itself. That is why I have thought he was funky for a long time. 
YONE: Sideburns are transcendental funky
SAITO: It can't be done in this era. It can't be done because it's not cool...
YONE: No, no, no! This is why Tani will close it out coolly!
TANIGUCHI: From now on the four of us...lets be funky!


TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: First of all, your views on the match with Ohara? 
SUGIURA: He's a junior, and it's good he attacks head on. 
Q: More of a promise to stand out in the Fujita match
SUGIURA: Well, the pre match is also in Korakuen, and tomorrow is in Hamamatsu, so I will gradually charge the engine. I want to do it properly in Nagoya. Fujita won't run, so I will fight head on, but I hate that "staredown". If he doesn't move, then I am going to get the upper hand by taking advantage. 
Q: Do you think Fujita is a special opponent? 
SUGIURA: Yeah, no way Kazuyuki Fujita having a belt and fighting in a championship situation. I have been wrestling for twenty years, and I feel like I don't know what is going to happen, and I am happy, I'm excited and I'm trembling. I have various thoughts towards the Fujita match. 
Q: You are local to Nagoya, and you were also the first National Champion
SUGIURA: I am not too particular about that, but the situation where I can do it locally is the best. I just want to have a fierce fight with him, and stand at the end.


NOSAWA RONGAI
"Doesn't this mean I am serious? This is the reason why I beat the champion in about two minutes. But it's not so interesting. I'll be more confusing. Ah? I can win, I can win. Will I get more GHC titles? I'll destroy everything, one by one. First STINGER, and then the belt."


NOSAWA RONGAI, KOTARO SUZUKI & IKUTO HIDAKA

NOSAWA (to KOTARO): Not good for convalescence
KOTARO: I won. You were riding on provocation.
HIDAKA: We observed the rules and did it rough. Rules can't be broken, but the champion...did you see Yoshinari Ogawa's knees? I will attack and destroy those knees every day until the title match in Nagoya. 
NOSAWA: I will leave Yoshinari Ogawa to the part time guy (Hidaka). I have bastard HAYATA. That face, I don't like it. I don't know if it's because I'm good looking or something, but that bastard kicked me in the face. More Noah juniors will come...
NOSAWA see's Ogawa and others returning
NOSAWA: I will break your legs! Polish your belt! No cheating! 

STINGER come in and start a brawl, which ends with Ogawa being kicked in his knees. NOSAWA beats up STINGER before leaving.


KAITO KIYOMIYA, YOSHIKI INAMURA, ATSUSHI KOTOGE & DAISUKE HARADA

Q: You were able to win the pre-match directly in the main event
KOTOGE: Even Nioh has been doing many things so far, and I think that everyone in the Noah Juniors has the talent to become a champion, and I want to work harder match by match. But if by force, Nioh's feelings will come out in the ring, and I want to hear more and more the intensity in his voice. I am going to create the Noah Juniors from now on. It doesn't matter what he thinks the fairness of pro wrestling is, I will hit mine with his, and we will fight together. 
Q: Harada was watching Kotoge? 
HARADA: Well, I feel his momentum very much. In the current Noah Juniors there are various wrestlers, and wrestlers of various styles. There are various junior fights in the current pro wrestling world, but I think the Noah Juniors are the pinnacle. Atsushi Kotoge is at the top of the list, neither Miyawaki or I will lose so that the Noah Juniors can be created.
Q: Kiyomiya, you have had a Noah relaunch? 
KIYOMIYA: Today was the return match in Noah, with someone who has a title match next to me. Kotoge took the win today, so I couldn't rise. Sometimes it doesn't work, but I can't stop. 
Q: Inamura, you fought with this member
INAMURA: No matter who the member is or who the opponent is, I just seek strength and fight straight. Whoever is the opponent, I will fight as usual.

Comments