(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: NEO BREEZE 2021 (Saturday, April 24th, Yokohama Radiant Hall)


TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: Is it overkill at the end? 
SUGIURA: I kicked his knees and he fell. Doesn't that mean I have a tough face? Isn't my face alone a weapon*? Fujita's is also, but I have a good facial weapon, right? 
Q: I see
SUGIURA: Excuse me! What facial weapon? I'm still living hard! What facial weapon? 
Q: So, for the match against Fujita? 
SUGIURA: We have been together a long time, but who will stand last? Who will endure the fight and stand at the end? No weird tricks, because everyone wants that, right? We will have a match that everyone expects, and I will win. 
Q: What was the result of the last pre-match after the match signing, when you went out to have a drinking competition? 
SUGIURA: It was a draw. Drinking and eating! Is it okay to eat like that in your 50's? You'll get sick...well, I can't lose in many ways. In front of everyone in Nagoya, I will have a match that everyone understands, and win. Straight forward, and no tricks. 

*Reference to actor Hitoshi Ozawa, who goes by the nickname of "Face Weapon". A troublesome man, he is notorious for fighting with film directors. Western fans will know him as the voice of Daisaku Kuze from Yakuza 0. Ozawa seems to have inspired Fujita, as he too turned up with drinks to a talk. 


THE AGGRESSION 
(Katsuhiko Nakajima & Masa Kitamiya)

NAKAJIMA: Who is looking for them? Funky. It is good to say, but isn't all in the ring? It's so rotten, they are such half-assed guys, that is why I will drive them out of business. That's it.
KITAMIYA: Listen! I can't wait until the 29th when Masa Kitamiya will seize the belt, and let Keiji Mutoh experience despair in Nagoya.

NOSAWA RONGAI

NOSAWA: Did you see it?! That was a special move. Master Ogawa! I was the teacher today!? Next is Nagoya? I would rather have the GHC Junior title, wouldn't that be interesting? 

*After throwing water at them, Ogawa bursts in with STINGER and a fight breaks out. Ogawa leaves after beating up NOSAWA, as Kotaro and Susumu square up to each other*

NOSAWA (standing up): Haha...isn't Master Ogawa finally fired up? I am looking forward to Nagoya! I am looking forward to it more than anything in recent years! No matter what means I use I will wrap a GHC belt around my waist for the first time. 
HIDAKA: We will take control of the Noah juniors, not be champions who just show off the belt.
NOSAWA (to Kotaro): Aren't you wound up by being beaten by that weird kid? 
KOTARO: Hey! Susumu, I won't be defeated. If you can do it, I will do it. I will make you cry.
NOSAWA: It's a real war! (To Kotoge & Harada who are waiting to enter the ring) Hey, you guys can enter! The cool champion is there? Surrounded by enemies! Surrounded by enemies.


MOMO NO SEISHUN (DAISUKE HARADA & ATSUSHI KOTOGE) & KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: You sent a message from the ring? 
KOTOGE: I am supported by the fans, and I wanted to give back in such a difficult time.
Q: It's a difficult situation with two events being cancelled*
KIYOMIYA: I want to do my best and do what I can to climb up from here. I want to show it and I will do my best to make it visible to the customers. 
Q: What about Harada? 
HARADA: My feelings are the same from what I said earlier this year in the ring at Korakuen. No matter what the situation is, we will look to the future, so please follow us. We will never stop. Noah will never stop. We will move forward more and more from now on.

*The 2nd and 3rd of May will still go ahead, but as empty arena.  

Comments