(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: NOAH ~ "ALL OUT ATTACK" NIGHT 3 (23rd May, Bandaijima Multipurpose Plaza Daikama, Niigata)

SHUHEI TANIGUCHI

Q: Next is the tag challenge
TANIGUCHI: I want to strongly hit with this momentum 
Q: Is the tag with Yone complete? 
TANIGUCHI: It's already complete, so yes. There are no scary or uneasy elements. 
Q: What kind of funky points do you want to show? 
TANIGUCHI: I want to keep the funky part high, and fight hard!

KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA

NAKAJIMA: A special chance, and in a hurry they wasted what they built up. They couldn't even catch a chance. That is what it is (laughs). Like I said in the ring, the place where they are and the place where we are is different. Did you understand that from today's match? Even though they are the challengers, they didn't have any support (laughs). That is the reality. Is it even necessary? Why don't you ask the company? 
Q: Are you refusing the challenge? 
NAKAJIMA: It's not a refusal. I don't think it's necessary. I can't see it bearing fruit. 
Q: But a tag and a single match are different? 
NAKAJIMA: Is it? But there is a big difference in individual power. If you can do it then you can do it, but the result is going to be the same!

DAISUKE HARADA & HAJIME OHARA 

Q: A perfect knock out? 
HARADA: I have never been so severe with Yoshinari Ogawa until now, it has all accumulated in a pool. I got something back, but that is not all! We have been watching the title matches for a while, and so I am definitely not satisfied with just winning today. Next, we will defeat Ogawa and HAYATA and we will be the tag champions. 
OHARA: I have had something on my chest since HAYATA robbed me of my singles belt four years ago! I have regretted this for a long time! Over and over again he has blocked my way. He looks like he can be overcome, but he can't be...he is a high hurdle. In this title match, we will overcome the barrier between the two of us and stand in the centre of the Noah Juniors. 
Q: For the unit, it will be a battle that will mean you have all the belts. 
HARADA: That's right. But we know the opponents we face are not that easy, and so we will break that wall and win.
OHARA: We are...The Noah Juniors!

NAOMICHI MARUFUJI & TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: Looking back on the match? 
MARUFUJI: To be honest, when there are no results (against Kiyomiya) I have arrived here...it may be late, but I have to show something of the dignity of staying in Noah, otherwise it's over. Not to mention that today my partner was Sugiura. It was the "M's Sugiura Army", so we could not lose. 
SUGIURA: That is why this is the "Sugiura Army M's." Isn't Inamura more lively? What? Is Kiyomiya troubled? What is that about? 
Q: He says "I don't know what to do" and is trapped in a dead end
SUGIURA: He doesn't know what to do? That's no good. It gets transmitted to the customers. It's not fun to watch someone who is troubled. It has to be fun. It can't be helped if you are worried about something you know, but what are you worried about? 
Q: The nature of being a wrestler...
SUGIURA: That's right. In that respect, isn't Inamura able to fight better? 
Q: Marufuji slammed the Tiger King Zero into the wound...
MARUFUJI: I am aiming for a title right now...
SUGIURA: It just happened that the technique I did was the technique that opened the wound...(laughs)
MARUFUJI: Yes, I didn't make him bleed today, it was this guy (Sugiura)
SUGIURA: I went for a headbutt
Q: Misawa's memorial will be the last pre-match with Mutoh? 
MARUFUJI: As I have said many times, Keiji Mutoh is amazing. In this short period of time, I have carried off various things. As a wrestler I am disappointed that it's someone from the same unit, but I have to show that I have been fighting in this ring for over 20 years. He has done something in a few months that I managed to do in twenty years. I don't know if I should be aware of that at Misawa's memorial, but I want to leave some results in front of him (Misawa).
Q: Sugiura, you also have a National defense battle at Misawa's memorial
SUGIURA: I want to defend well. I want to make the event itself a good event with a good defense. 
MARUFUJI:...So, it was M's Sugiura Army

Comments