(NOAH) Four wrestlers show their usual joint practice ahead of the match against DDT, Kiyomiya anguish...


28th May 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

Q: Do you feel like you showed me your usual practice today? 
KIYOMIYA: Yes, it's as usual 
Q: Perhaps there is something that will make you feel better by practicing together with the members who will participate in the event? 
KIYOMIYA: I am always practicing with them, but there is the CyberFestival, and each person has their own feelings about it, and I think that makes practice very emotional. I feel that is powerful. 
INAMURA: Naturally, everyone's enthusiasm is increasing day by day, but more than that, rather than a rivalry, Kiyomiya and I will clear a path to the future. I am doing it with that in mind. Whether its me, Kiyomiya or one of the others, I think each of us is practicing with 120% each day with all their might towards one goal. I am thinking we will strike with a bang at the Super Arena on June 6th. 
Q: In addition, Miyawaki and Okada will bear the essential part of the first match in addition to the rivalry? 
MIYAWAKI: There is the match between Kiyomiya and Inamura in Noah vs DDT, but our match, the first match will be the spark that will ignite the venue. We will never lose. 
OKADA: It's the first match, Kiyomiya and Inamura and Noah wrestlers will be in the main event. Even in the first match we will have a match that will raise the excitement of the watching fans even more than the main. On behalf of Noah, both Miyawaki and I will do our best to make the first match the most exciting. 
Q: Kiyomiya, you cannot deny that you are in a slump due to your mental hesitation, but you cannot enter CyberFestival while dragging this.
KIYOMIYA: Of course I don't mean to drag it. I'm moving forward bit by bit, always keeping in mind CyberFestival. It's like this now in practice and every day life. I don't think it is a waste, and because I don't care, I am wondering if I bring out blood-lust from my usual things, and do it by putting my life on the line, something will change. I definitely want to show this at CyberFestival. 
Q: The bloody fight has continued, but will this be a trigger to move on? 
KIYOMIYA: I have to use it as a trigger, it's not like I have to do it, but I am doing it with the feeling that this will definitely be a trigger. 
Q: Takeshita also cast a harsh word, "You don't have enough intensity"
KIYOMIYA: A clash of mutual feelings, I think it is a good match. It has been called a promotion competitive fight, but I think it is okay to fight with out own individual desires, so I won't lose there. If I lose here then I don't think there will be a connection to that, but this is a passing point. If we create something, we can bring it to the next. That is my feeling. 
Q: Your positions are similar and have been compared in each promotion, but will you identify with Takeshita in the match on the day? 
KIYOMIYA: Hmm, how is that? I'm fighting with myself now. There are various battles, and I will decide where I will go until CyberFestival. 
Q: Would you like to make the big stage of CyberFestival the first step in finding light? 
KIYOMIYA: Yes. I have never had this kind of experience before, and when I look back on the past, I want to make CyberFestival a match that will leave a lasting impression on me. 
Q: Inamura, do you feel like you are in a position to the threaten the position of attention being drawn to Kiyomiya and Takeshita? 
INAMURA: I'm not aware of that, and in any case, I am the most junior on this card. For me its like this, the power of our tag is natural, but I really feel that if I don't do my best then this card, and the match itself will be ruined. I really feel that will be meaningless. I have always wanted to raise the level of the overall quality of the card because I am the most junior. That is why Kiyomiya and Takeshita are attracting attention, and rather than the feeling that I should threaten their position, I have a strong notion that I want to fight hard and give meaning to this card as a whole. I think that I will naturally show my presence and my strength. I have always had that feeling since this match was decided. 
Q: Do you feel there is any pressure in the first match as you carry Noah on your back? 
MIYAWAKI: I don't feel any pressure in particular. I don't think what I do each day is a mistake, there is no pressure and I just go for it. Originally, I entered Noah in search of strength, I made my debut and I fight in matches. I fight so that it wasn't a mistake. 
OKADA: There is pressure, but more than that, I have rarely wrestled outside of Noah. When I wrestle in Noah, I am beaten by my superiors and my first victory was over Yano. I get beaten up by my seniors all the time, so it is more fun than pressure to be able to wrestle against young people of similar careers. I am confident of the amount and the quality of practice that has been taught. I am looking forward to seeing how much I can hit. 
Q: If you win on this big stage, you can show your presence, so it seems like there will be a competition between the two of you.
MIYAWAKI: Okada is a heavyweight, as is Iino, one of the opponents, but I think that I, a junior have a chance with the DDT wrestlers, so I want to go into it hard. 
OKADA: Iino has made a title challenge in DDT, and his career is longer than mine, and so I have a desire to turn towards him. Nakamura is about the same career as me, and when my senior Marufuji has gone to DDT, I have joined him as a second to watch them live several times. I think he is a good wrestler, and so I am looking forward to that too. 
Q: While everyone has an opinion, do you practice as usual and see everyone's feelings? 
KIYOMIYA: This is Noah's practice. We see each others feelings every day, and I think this kind of practice will definitely bear fruit on the day of the match. I think we will challenge with the confidence we will never lose, and I think everyone has that. 

Comments