(NOAH) Kenoh announces his return (NOAH "THE OVATION 2021 Day 1")


2nd May 2021
Korakuen Hall

"I was infected with the Coronavirus, and I deeply apologize for any inconvenience or concern. I'm really sorry. I had a fever of 39 degrees for a week, and was hospitalized. I am grateful to the medical staff and the health center. Thank you. 

I have something to say to the fuckers watching WrestleUniverse. Corona is really severe. Young people, don't think "I'm okay", you don't how easily letting your guard down and getting infected is easy. Please be really careful. I am also full of regrets for Manabu Soya, Haoh and Tadasuke, who often traveled with me and ate together having to miss time being certified as close contacts. I'm really sorry.

I had a lot of thoughts these past few weeks. This is the first absence I have had in thirteen years of my career. It was really disappointing for me to watch the event I was supposed to wrestle in, at home. I made me reflect on a lot of things. But, I only have wrestling, right? I will evolve further and return to Noah's ring. On May 15th, all of Kongoh will return at Korakuen Hall. Hey! Fuckers watching WrestleUniverse! Kongoh, who will evolve further from now on, and Kenoh...follow me!"

GIF credit: WrestleUniverse  

Comments