(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: ALL OUT ATTACK 2021 (Saturday, May 15th, Korakuen Hall, Tokyo)

KINYA OKADA

"I know Yano is growing a lot, but it is not the case of my standing still for a junior opponent! I want to fight and win against higher opponents."

YO-HEY, NOSAWA RONGAI & KOTARO SUZUKI

YO-HEY: Kongoh? I don't care about Kongoh. For me there is only one person, Seiki Yoshioka, he alone. Bring it on quickly! Be prepared.
NOSAWA: It was only us today. Hidaka, Hidaka, why didn't he come today dammit? 
KOTARO: What's wrong with him? 
NOSAWA: That asshole is bunking off. 

SEIKI YOSHIOKA & YUYA SUSUMU

SUSUMU: Well, I didn't intend to finish it like this, but I became irritated. Champion. The cross face. I can do this from any position. Prepare yourself.
YOSHIOKA: Hey, what is this!? That guy, after the match, I didn't even know who he was for a moment. If you are going to express yourself, do it from the beginning asshole. Always messing around. But don't worry, I will settle this. 

ATSUSHI KOTOGE

"I lost. I have to accept it."


THE M'S ALLIANCE (MASATO TANAKA & MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI)

TANAKA: Thank you very much
MOCHIZUKI: Thank you. Well, day by day they come closer, especially Inamura...in terms of power the reason is gaining momentum, and so for that reason I almost left it to Tanaka. I think the difference is threefold, but I don't think this difference will be filled. No matter whether it is one fold or two fold, I think the sphere of the wall of the bullet Masato Tanaka is still thick.
TANAKA: Kiyomiya, if you had broken the SLIDING D, nothing would have ended there, but do you know why you went from the front to the back after that? Didn't you lose to me in singles the other day? Did you think you can be me in that short period of time? That is no good, don't force the issue. Do you understand? Because you have a reason to beat me, I hit the SLIDING D. Even tagging didn't do anything, and Mochi and I tagged today and I don't think you could beat us. It's hard to say this, but our experience is different. Do you know why? Because we have been to various places, and because we have the ability we are called to various places and we get various results. That is the difference. They may not be scared to lose, but if we lose, we have a lot to lose. In your own promotion, and when you go to another promotion, when asked what is required, it's the result. Maybe that is the difference, and they are still asking that? 
MOCHIZUKI: It's not single, double or triple fold. It's five. 

YOSHIKI INAMURA & KAITO KIYOMIYA

INAMURA: I'm disappointed. I'm just disappointed. Masato Tanaka...he's too strong. I'm disappointed. 
KIYOMIYA: I have an aim called CyberFight, but my passion may not be enough now. I am working on it, but what should I do if it doesn't work? I don't know anymore...
*Kiyomiya leaves*
INAMURA: Only grow stronger. That is it.


FUNKY EXPRESS (MOHAMMED YONE & SHUHEI TANIGUCHI)

YONE: As he said, we may be beaten up. Even if it is just us who have been slaughtered, Katsuhiko Nakajima has been forcefully stepping on the feelings of the fans. By all means, I want to take that belt and show that it should be worn by two people who have consideration, hey Tani?
TANIGUCHI: That's right, you took the words right out of my mouth. I was told just to give it up so I would like to take the belt and make it embarassing for him to have said that. 
YONE: Tani, that is a good point
TANIGUCHI: Anyway, with Yone-san
YONE: Just "Yone"
TANIGUCHI: Yone and Tani will hold those belts. I want to take them
YONE: Really, I want to welcome the match with of course our feelings, but the mortifying feelings that the fans felt. Thank you.

KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"What? I was surprised. For a moment I thought they were going to tell me that they were going to quit, but it was a challenge. They have come for the belt, but besides that, it's a good opportunity. Their request will be received at the best ring they could never go up to. Well, it's fine, THE AGGRESSION are strong. Until that day, and on that day, I will wear you down. HAHAHAHAHA!!!"


KAZUSHI SAKURABA & KAZUNARI MURAKAMI

SAKURABA: Murakami, you have to be serious. No fouls.
MURAKAMI (who hit Sakuraba in the thigh): I slipped on my own sweat
SAKURABA: But those two were on the posters last time, weren't they? It's tough when you imagine two monsters. It was pretty hard, I'm tired. 
Q: In the end though, you won against Sugiura? 
SAKURABA: There is also the way in which Murakami reduced Sugiura's physical strength. It's scary, I don't know when this will become one on one, but I feel like I could be lifted as soon as he puts his hand under my thighs. Murakami also has a scary character.
MURAKAMI: I'm a friend
Q: It is not known when the title match will be held, but do you have a secret plan for the match against Sugiura? 
SAKURABA: Last time especially, he was competing with Fujita. So, if I were to do that, I would need to bring in my pace and dodge it all (rough). If I can do it at my pace, then I will probably be able to do it. 
Q: Did you like how it went at the end of today? 
SAKURABA: The trend was good. I was held, but there was escape and because I had to use a different rope (Murakami), I am thinking about various strategies. 
Q: What was the finisher? 
SAKURABA: The Achilles
Q: Do you master both feet with the Achilles tendon? 
SAKURABA: There is a difference. I thought I would lock in the saddle lock and aim for a knee cross, but it happened as it did because the opposite leg came out. Bent legs are not the best, Achilles is. 
Q: Is there a technical name for it? 
SAKURABA: The decided form is as a foot lock
MURAKAMI: Easy to understand
SAKURABA: If you do something that is easy to understand, you do not need to win with power. The cross can't even be broken. 
MURAKAMI: I should have pushed more


KEIJI MUTOH

Q: Today was the six man title match pre-match, but it was a six man tag, and was more of a junior one. In today's match I was able to see the high level of Noah's juniors. Ogawa? Why did I feel that Misawa was next to me today? The rest is about Marufuji. I have had a few title matches, and honestly I am confident in my stamina, on the other, I am a little worried about his speed, but I felt like I was able to keep up with him today. Well, I'm not overconfident, but well in myself I think the title match will be okay. 
Q: At the end, you and Ogawa co-starred in a Figure 4? 
MUTOH: That wasn't what I was aiming for, he did that on his own accord. It looked like a magnificent figure 4 when viewed side by side. 
Q: What is your impression of Ogawa? 
MUTOH: Honestly, as a partner it seems he is attentive to detail. Very easy to work with. Perhaps as I am with the M's alliance now and it may not be possible, but I will eventually team up with Ogawa for the tag belts...It's still in the distant future, and I am wondering if it is okay to aim for it.

NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

Q: This was a pre-match with Mutoh? 
MARUFUJI: His body is big and heavy, and there is a lot of damage with one shot of Shining Wizard. He's big, and that is expected. The Figure Four is severe, and fits tightly. As I have said before, Keiji Mutoh's Figure 4 is something special. That may have been the case with Mutoh today I think, but I haven't bought everything out. In the first place, when I look at it so far, I have felt a little suppressed so I dare to try various things from a low position. Well, there is another pre-match. Shouldn't we just have the match that only Mutoh and I can do now? As for the Super Arena, there will be many other great matches and many young and lively wrestlers. There will be things such as showing great moves and great techniques, but I am sure that there will be things that only Mutoh and I can show. I don't mean to ignore aspects elsewhere, but I haven't fought Mutoh that much in the past, and I think now Mutoh is at his strongest. I will definitely defeat the strongest Keiji Mutoh. I am looking forward to it. 

HAJIME OHARA & DAISUKE HARADA

*Ohara comes in leaning on Harada's shoulders, Ohara then kneels in the comment booth

OHARA: I'm sorry...
HARADA: No, no. It was monopolized in an important match, but to be clear, it is frustrating but we will never finish it like this. We won't give up! We will rally from here.


TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: Sasadango Machine, who wants to negotiate, came to the venue? 
SUGIURA: I'm telling you, I am not going to deal with him. I don't have a partner and I am getting ready for the GHC National match with Sakuraba. It's out of the question right now, I'm not going to deal with guys like them who mess around and play at wrestling. It's not important. 
Q: Do you want to have a match? 
SUGIURA: I'm telling you no! I'm not going to deal with him anymore, and on no account bring the story to me. I wonder if it will happen again because you guys have written it's funny. I will ignore it, so don't bring him. 
Q: But, if he did come...
SUGIURA: So come on. If there is any talk about putting him in front of me, I will tell the company. Hey, Takeda, are you there? Takeda....who? 
Q: Susadango Machine
SUGIURA: Because they say they are coming for the Sugiura Army, DDT will definitely put him in my way. No more. I'm saying that it's over. As for you, you are going to write this in a funny way so they can challenge us on the spur of the moment? 
Q: I see
SUGIURA: You are not admitting that you think it's amusing? 
Q: It's not funny.
SUGIURA: Are you trying to whip things up? The Sugiura Army says they won't get onboard. Don't bring him. What about you? (Sugiura squeezes the cheek of the reporter) Don't bring him. Say it. 
Q: But, what if they do bring him...
SUGIURA: I said I will go through the company! I hate it. I'm not going to be forced to accept it! You too! Understand!

Comments