(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: THE OVATION 2021 Day 1 (Sunday 2nd May, Korakuen Hall)

YOSHIKI INAMURA & KINYA OKADA

INAMURA: We didn't win, but we weren't defeated today. Okada did so much, and if I had attacked harder, today's match would have been won. Hey, Okada? It's not like this for natural heavyweights like myself and Okada. Let's rise more Okada! 
OKADA: Let's go!

FUNKY EXPRESS (MOHAMMED YONE & SHUHEI TANIGUCHI)

YONE: I feel like it's a fruitless effort, and it doesn't work at all. I can't speak positively, but I don't think that is the case. 
TANIGUCHI: True. I haven't gotten any results, but I'm not depressed and from now on I want to fight without extinguishing the funky fire. 
Q: Nakajima is throwing out harsh words? 
YONE: It's tough. It's tough, I am not getting results, and I ask myself whether it's really good. The young children, who worked so hard to win today, I was touched by their hard work. What was it, we're funky? Giving in at such an early stage, I thought of that when we fought well today, so I think we can't just give in.
TANIGUCHI: That's right. Certainly, I haven't been able to get the results in wining matches, but the guys we fought today worked hard and we have to emulate that, and it was also a match that made me realize that I don't have it very hard. From now on, I will continue to express my intensity, be sure to be funky and aim for the top with Funky Express.
YONE: It's not an interview that normally is like this, I like to have interviews which are cheerful and lively. Please watch again.

NOSAWA RONGAI, IKUTO HIDAKA & KOTARO SUZUKI

NOSAWA: What? That guy, Harada. I said I would do a single match, which is rare, but I escaped. Shit. (To Hidaka) But more importantly, what are you doing? 
HIDAKA: Didn't you leave saying that you didn't know anything about firing me? 
NOSAWA: Yes. You weren't fired.
KOTARO: The driving force behind victory
NOSAWA: Ok? Who scored today?
KOTARO: You won today
NOSAWA: Well, if there are three people in the tag, then this time it is going to be Harada. I don't care about Kotoge. I just wanted to try Harada, I say it all the time. However, before the match one of my dental implants came off, that's more like it. 
KOTARO: It doesn't seem strange. Rather, it suits you.
NOSAWA: Well, I couldn't help losing in Nagoya, I accept that. However, I don't know when I am going to attack Yoshinari Ogawa, and I don't know when I will attack HAYATA. For now, I am going to fight Harada-kun. What are you going to do? 
KOTARO: Well, Kotoge 
HIDAKA: Yeah, I'll take Miyawaki. He's weak. 
NOSAWA: The same case 
HIDAKA: The same? Miyawaki? Whatever. I'll fight Miyawaki.
NOSAWA: It's like that. More importantly, search for that false tooth...

MOMO NO SEISHUN (ATSUSHI KOTOGE, DAISUKE HARADA & JUNTA MIYAWAKI)

MIYAWAKI: Shit!
HARADA: Hey, NOSAWA! Are you fucking kidding me? Do you want to shut down the Noah Juniors? What is that t-shirt you are wearing? It's Noah's. I'm will never allow it, I will never let you wreck the Noah Juniors. 
KOTOGE: You can fight me anytime! I am the one with the belt. Come on. 
HARADA: Unlike you today, we won't run away. I'll do everything, bastard. Just wait.


TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: This was your first match as champion? 
SUGIURA: The company told me to rest today, didn't they? I had a fierce battle in Nagoya, so I had the day off. You might say I went for a little run with a tackle battle, sweated a little, and so I felt like I was getting rid of fatigue with just the right amount of aerobics. I feel tired. 
Q: You got the pin at the end? 
SUGIURA: Pulling back continuously on slaps? Well, I'm kind. 
Q: What about Kashin? 
SUGIURA: He didn't have a match, right? He just came to do commentary? Why did he come in his ringwear? Did he want to have a match? It was novel because when I thought he was challenging me, why did he challenge the loser? Well, I hope he has fun. 
Q: It was an event with no spectators? 
SUGIURA: Today? Eh, was it empty arena today? I'm glad. Purposely. Good. No, no, no, I thought it was the number of the customers since Noah started, so I thought it was bad. There was so much excitement in Nagoya, oh that's right, he come back to Tokyo and thinks that this zeal is crazy. I was surprised! It was nice! I thought he was awesome! How many people are there who seem to be involved? (rough). He was good. I was relieved. Well, that was today, but tomorrow will be astute won't it?


SEIKI YOSHIOKA, HAYATA & YUYA SUSUMU

SUSUMU: It's going to be like this when the three of us are in the same ring.
YOSHIOKA: I don't have time to spend on "Peron" "Muibien" or anything else I don't understand. I'm just hungry to bloom a second time in Noah and to go even higher/

YO-HEY

(Kotaro and co appear and surround YO-HEY)
YO-HEY: Yeah? It's always like this, really (rough). FULL THROTTLE? That's the way it is, I don't know. It doesn't matter. If I utilize those guys, I will be a man who can hit hard. I'm going to fight hard and use those guys momentum. Check it out, I'm going to start a war on the Noah Juniors. 
NOSAWA: You want to team up? 
KOTARO: Let's help
NOSAWA: I'll help you. Use it. 

HAJIME OHARA, DAISUKE HARADA & ATSUSHI KOTOGE

OHARA: What can I say? Small words don't come out now, I am confused because of what has suddenly happened. Kotoge's words saying that frankly he needed me, and Harada's handshake made me very happy. There are many things, but I think that my feelings for the Noah Juniors are no different from these two, our destination was the same, but the methods were different. Now with his words, I have renewed my determination to continue fighting for these two and the Noah Juniors. Thank you. 
KOTOGE: I think that we understand that Ohara is Noah Juniors, and a great talent. I think he is the wrestler who thinks about understanding the promotion, the teams and the fans the most. We will excite the Noah Juniors with this guy. We will build the Noah Juniors. With that one point I thought that the power of Hajime Ohara was absolutely indispensable, and so we will make it exciting. 
OHARA: Thank you. Anyway, I regret it because I think it is my fault, or because it's because of my lack of ability. Once more, I would like to do my best with Kotoge and Harada and aim for further heights in the Noah Juniors. Thank you. 


KENOH

KENOH: I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to everyone by my carelessness. It's true. After being infected with Corona, I lost 6 to 7 kilograms and I want to regain my strength by the time I return on May 15th. 
Q: Do you practice in the same way as usual? 
KENOH: It's okay to live by normal standards, so I am resuming practice little by little. Pneumonia was harsh, and I was breathless even if I moved a little. So now that I have a goal, little by little while listening to my body and adjusting to return to the ring in the best condition for May 15th. 
Q: Do you know what caused it? 
KENOH: On April 11th I went to a house warming party for an old friend, where 3 out 6 people were infected with corona. I regret that my letting down my guard resulted in this. It's okay because I am at home now, but I really regret that letting down my guard caused this result, and I want to warn all you fuckers that you can be infected with Corona if you do the same. 


THE M'S ALLIANCE (NAOMICHI MARUFUJI, MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI, YUKO MIYAMOTO)

Q: The match against Mutoh has been arranged, and you had a good victory today.
MARUFUJI: I am challenging Keiji Mutoh, I can't stumble in such a position. Masa Kitamiya was the last challenger, Katsuhiko also, but when the three of us team up, the senior cannot lose? 
MOCHIZUKI: That's right
MARUFUJI: But, which one of us will you seniors second in the match between me and Mutoh? 
MOCHIZUKI: Is it on a schedule? Is the second you have in mind over there? 
MIYAMOTO: I am there too
MOCHIZUKI: In short, I know what is in my heart, and I think we can see a great match. I am very much looking forward to seeing the best match of the year, no matter who wins. 
MARUFUJI (to Miyamoto): If you do, who will it be? 
MIYAMOTO: Well, I will follow you as you bought me a souvenir from Okinawa.
MARUFUJI: That's right, I bought you a souvenir. Well, that was a joke, but there is just a month left. For me, even here and even without fans today for example, my tension never drops. If I can convey this to everyone in front of the screen, I would be happy. For the title match between myself and Mutoh, I want to interact with each other without unexpected silence. I want to interact with each other as much as we can. Even if I am asked how much possibility there is of winning, I don't know. To be honest, I don't even know from watching Mutoh's defense matches so far, but I think that I have no choice but to win. 
Q: Will your new weapon Tiger King Zero be effective for the fight against Mutoh?
MARUFUJI: Because of the ear,  I have something to grab. It's a technique I can do on Mutoh. It may look simple, but I think it works very well. 
MOCHIZUKI: It is a frontal attack. It's harsh.
MARUFUJI: I have an image of it, and want to greet that day. If you can come, then please do. Who are you going to second? 
MOCHIZUKI: I have decided
MIYAMOTO: I will follow Marufuji
MARUFUJI: Then, lets go (walks off with Miyamoto, leaving Mochizuki alone)


MASATO TANAKA 

"Since I have come to Noah, it's not possible to only fight with my friends in M's alliance. I may be M's alliance here, but I am coming to market Masato Tanaka. I don't know how many times previously, but somehow the GHC Champion? Thank you for giving me such an opportunity. I'm grateful for being given this opportunity, because it will lead to something. Defeat him, and then among them, that big one. I know there is something great after fighting several times, I think it has been in a tag three on three, so I have tried fighting it. I feel that it is interesting, and I feel it on my body. He came to the ring in that situation, and standing in front of me meant a singles match with me, right? I said in the ring "Lets do it". I don't know how this will be reflected, but I have seen him lift huge tires, and power is one weapon for professional wrestlers, but no more than that. I know that after fighting for twenty-eight years. How long as it been since he made his debut? Two or three years? It's amazing for such a career, and I think he has something better than I had when I was only a couple of years into mine, but I can't afford to lose to someone like him. Even Kiyomiya. Even Inamura. If someone who has traveled through various promotions and left results comes here and loses to young people, it will be disrespectful to all the belts he has worn until now, and disrespectful to all the pro wrestlers. I think it is a difficult task to defeat me. It's simple, you can't win with just power."

Comments